Sandra Oh Leaving ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ After Season 10: ‘I Gave It My All’

Tue, August 13, 2013 5:49pm EDT by 15 Comments
Sandra Oh Leaving Greys Anatomy
Courtesy of ABC

sbobet

Posted at 12:28 PM on January 19, 2014

Hello to every body, it’s my first visit of this website; this webpage consists of
remarkable and genuinely fine information designed
for visitors.

Carol Kay

Posted at 5:53 AM on November 22, 2013

please don’t leave Cristina…u my person too

My Gay Dad Raped Me (@MyGayDadRapedMe)

Posted at 3:17 AM on November 1, 2013

she’s literally the ugliest asian woman in the world, and that is beating out some stiff competition

Jordan

Posted at 2:58 AM on January 17, 2014

You’re an idiot. firstly and worst of course, you’re a racist fool. Secondly, She’s not ugly, she’s actually very attractive. It’s funny hearing a guy who is clearly out of shape insult a women like her. Delusions of grandeur perhaps? Idiot.

tim landers

Posted at 8:29 PM on August 14, 2013

San Francisco cool.

Leah

Posted at 6:38 PM on August 14, 2013

I have been a Grey’s fan from the beginning. Losing George was hard, then Lexie and Mark dying broke my heart. I truly hoped that we wouldn’t lose anymore of our beloved cast. Someone with some kind of pull “Shonda” …please, please don’t kill her off!!!! I haven’t liked the new interns & my Private Practice was ended. I do love Scandal, but I feel like killing Yang off would be seriously close to crossing a line u can’t come back from. Let her join Dr.’s w/out borders & be incommunicato. I know that doesn’t sound like her, but it let’s us feel like she’s alive & maybe found some happiness.

JJ

Posted at 9:21 AM on August 14, 2013

I honestly don’t believe the show will survive without the Christina/ Mer dynamic and this could be the begining of a cancelation for Greys. :-( I’m wondering how Sandra leaving will effect Ellen & Patrick’s decision on whether to stay or go.

Nyambura Tu

Posted at 3:24 AM on August 14, 2013

If christina leaves am done watching it.

Jess

Posted at 1:53 AM on August 14, 2013

I’m a fan of Grey’s since the beginning but even though I still love the show they need to end it this season is getting frustrating and the storylines feel forced because Shonda needs to write off many characters because they want to live. Cristina is one of the three pilars of the show (Ellen, Patrick are the other two). All good things must come to and end and Grey’s has run out of time.

Nyambura Tu

Posted at 3:25 AM on August 14, 2013

well said Jess!!

keira007

Posted at 12:09 AM on August 14, 2013

But how will Meredith survive now?!

yang fan

Posted at 9:40 PM on August 13, 2013

I’m going to stop watching the show after this season

Tom Rowan

Posted at 8:42 PM on August 13, 2013

No loss she was a dog!

Amanda Gray Acosta

Posted at 6:11 PM on August 13, 2013

I hate that the original cast is constantly leaving. George, Izzie, Lexie, Sloan, Addison, Burke, and now Cristina! I miss the original cast!! I hate that they are slowly disappearing. The show will NEVER be the same without Cristina :(

JJ

Posted at 9:19 AM on August 14, 2013

Lexie, Sloan & Addison are not the original cast…. Addison & Sloan didn’t appear till season 2 (Or the last eppisode of season 1) and Lexie didn’t come until way after that. The person who played Burke didn’t leave, he was fired bc of derogatory (sp?) comments made against the person who played George being gay. (I can’t for the life of me remember their real names, sorry.)