‘True Blood’ Recap: Bill’s Deadly Premonition Finally Comes True

Mon, August 12, 2013 12:18am EDT by 9 Comments
True Blood Recap
Courtesy of HBO (2)

Gators Fangirl

Posted at 8:36 PM on August 25, 2013

when is trueblood season: 7 Episode: 1 be back on again?

Mary M.

Posted at 11:47 AM on August 18, 2013

I totally disagree about the Terry funeral. It was so boring. The writers clearly ran out of plot for this season. I didn’t even understand the point of killing Terry. I get there are a lot of characters on this show and it gets to be too much to follow, but his death did not feel earned. The whole funeral and all the flashbacks seemed to me to hide the fact that the Warlow plot was not filled out and the season lacks enough story.

aolani08

Posted at 1:41 PM on August 13, 2013

I didn’t care too much for the Sookie and Warlow line….everyone that was close to figuring out the prophecy died making the plot worthless. Episode 1 you can feel for her and Eric. The vamp camp was the most exciting besides the Terry sendoff. There is a lot of ways this story can go but we see Sookie next to Alcide in the church. Sookie and Eric has chemistry she allowed the outside influence of Bill to even ruin it before it was given a chance. I don’t think that was Eric being blasted out of her house because Eric saved Jason. I believe because Bill couldn’t control Warlow he will do his best to get his blood into Sookie. Sookie and Eric can work together to restore vampire relations with the humans and supernaturals bottom line Sookie appeared desperate propositioning Bon Temps most eligible bachelors I would like one season of her and Eric giving it an honest go flaws and all before the show is cancelled and to this day what was the purpose of the marriage contract and Warlow when Terry’s funeral and vamp camp was more promising CH, AB, writers, producers, BB thanks for having a laugh on the Eric and Sookie fans and I hope the show is a success next year

Diva Deb

Posted at 9:17 PM on August 12, 2013

Sookie hasn’t been fun at all this season. And Warlow jas been very toothless, no pun intended. Wasnt happy with Billilith initially but he did find a spine. And masterful Eric is back !!!

ericsw45

Posted at 1:18 PM on August 12, 2013

The Sookie and Warlow thing i am not a fan of and I still don’t see her going thru with it and he is not a nice guy and we will see that in the finale….She doesn’t have to be with Eric or Bill even though her best chemistry is with Eric to me but this Warlow stuff…I don’t see chemistry there she was even apprehensive about Warlow touching her to heal her before she went to the funeral….we will see but I see Warlow probably being killed in the finale.

Andy Swift

Posted at 2:25 PM on August 12, 2013

You really think Warlow is going to die? That would make me sad. I really do believe he’s a good guy, and I think he’s got great chemistry with Sookie.

ericsw45

Posted at 7:23 PM on August 12, 2013

Andy he is bad …I am telling you watch what he does in the finale to Sookie ….I know chemistry is in the eye of the beholder but I don’t see it between them its an akwardness they have to me ….plus they had the worst sex scene I have ever seen on true blood. He is not a good but wait till next episode and see what I mean.

liam

Posted at 6:02 AM on August 26, 2013

your a fag right

Blackcat46

Posted at 12:40 PM on August 12, 2013

Best episode this season. I loved how they balanced out the mayhem at Vamp Camp with the funeral scenes. Best Funeral Flashback: Lafayette teaching Terry how to “put his body into it” when cooking fries. HILARIOUS!!