‘Sister Wives’ Recap: Kody Brown’s Wives Move Into Their New Homes

Mon, August 12, 2013 1:53am EDT by 10 Comments
Sister Wives Moving
Courtesy of TLC

paleo results

Posted at 12:40 AM on October 1, 2013

You know consequently considerably in terms of that theme, created me on their own consider it at a lot of various attitudes. It is including both males and females are not curious except for it is something to do with Woman gaga! Your own items excellent. Constantly attend to it down!

Kimberlee

Posted at 2:48 AM on September 29, 2013

I live part of the year in an African country with a long history of polygamy. All I can say is… NO THANKS.

scorpio

Posted at 5:01 PM on September 23, 2013

Kody probably wont get a 5th wife as long as Robyn keeps her figure but as soon as she puts on weight….bet he gets a skinny #5 wife.

Westridge

Posted at 7:59 PM on September 17, 2013

I’m glad they are moving to bigger and better things.

Calgary custom homes

Posted at 6:30 PM on August 26, 2013

The houses are beautiful for sure

Karen

Posted at 3:43 AM on August 14, 2013

Robyn is not accurate in saying, “There’s blessings that monogamous women will never understand.” In fact, she and her sister wives are monogamous to Kody. It’s Kody who isn’t monogamous to them.

lavender

Posted at 4:54 PM on August 12, 2013

I would like to know what Kody actually does as employment…It is never mentioned or do we
ever see him going to work… the one who seems to have some sense is Janelle and I hope she can get her own business going…I wonder how the other sisters got their homes but the legal wife of the clan didn’t?…Seems to me she has one child off to college and a big empty house. I would love to know how these homes are going to be paid if they all have a future mortgage of $1600.00 a month if they are buying a $300,000 home and they all have kids how is this going to work? In this economy today I’d be a wreck.

Carol

Posted at 3:54 PM on August 12, 2013

The sense of entitlement the adults (and Meri’s daughter) have regarding these homes is staggering. How is it they proceed when they don’t even know if there are funds for these huge houses. It’s galling considering what so many Americans suffer in that they can’t afford even a 1200 square foot home. Where does the money come from? Watching them box up tons of ‘stuff’ was also telling. Again, where does the money come from?

judith walker

Posted at 4:31 AM on August 20, 2013

I agree alot of us would love to afford a house like that. I wonder to where the money is coming from.

star123

Posted at 2:35 PM on August 12, 2013

I guess I am nosy, but these people invited us into their lives–how can they possibly afford these McMansions? Does reality TV pay that well? It can’t be those $25 necklaces. They are women with patchy work histories, no visible income (same for Kody) — how? Yes, they moon around about their documents, will they get approved or not, but I don’t see how they can even come close. I guess we will never know.