Selena Gomez Parties After TCAs In A Bikini: Will Justin Bieber Be Jealous?

Mon, August 12, 2013 11:19am EDT by 20 Comments
Courtesy of Instagram

Dev

Posted at 5:12 AM on August 13, 2013

Seriously, what’s wrong with this website?

Vera Gavrail

Posted at 5:01 PM on August 12, 2013

yeah..she wore bikini becouse of him.usually she is without bikini.stupid.she don’t care

ivan

Posted at 2:21 PM on August 12, 2013

I don’t think Justin cares that much anymore. But I think she is doing certain things on purpose lately. Don’t be surprised to see her with another guy soon.

Vera

Posted at 2:04 PM on August 12, 2013

She is perfectly -perfect

Nathalia Almagro

Posted at 1:19 PM on August 12, 2013

I love Selena Gomez She is my bestest Idol Love you Selena Your Amazing , Super talented and Beautiful

ridona

Posted at 11:37 AM on August 12, 2013

OMG!selena is so beautiful

David1

Posted at 11:33 AM on August 12, 2013

Want to marry a millionaire? My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through~~~~Rìchfishēs.οrg They told me it is a best dating for wealthy and beautiful singles seeking relationships, dating ,love. Here you will find millionaire matchmaker service from New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and all the way to Toronto Canada, London England and Sydney Australia ,France, Germany , african american who have joined our love boat. All the best! If you are single, have a try.

dsfgsd

Luz

Posted at 11:40 AM on August 12, 2013

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 11:32 AM on August 12, 2013

Why would Justin care, he seeing woman NAKED!!!!!everything that has Selena name on it involves Justin huh.and everything with justin on it involved Selena right.let it go,they are done.no need to try to and figure it out.she said it herself that they are just friends.until there is a pic of them making out,or she says she lives him or he says he loves her,then I don’t believe it.just stop already.leave them alone.Justin just wants to have fun and live his life with like 5-6 women.and Selena doing the same.the last thing on their mind is what their ex cares about.

abe

Posted at 11:30 AM on August 12, 2013

this website is making the question.
YOU REALLY THINK HE CARES A BIT?

Kalani

Posted at 11:29 AM on August 12, 2013

Aww I love justin and Selena. They are so good together. I just justin was there at the TCA.

corrinia williams

Posted at 11:36 AM on August 12, 2013

How are they good together,he cheats and lies to her.if u really care about Selena that much then u should be hoping that she finds real love with a real man.she don’t care about him,and he dont care about her.if he did care he would of went to the awards and supported her as a friend,but he didn’t.he stayed home because he wanted to relax and stay away from drama because his ex was there.just forget about them,be proud that she left him,he don’t care about her at all.they are just friends,or probably not even that.stop making it something that its not.if they happy separated,then let them be happy.no more Jelena.learn it,live it,love it!!

Zahir Byam (@itszahir)

Posted at 12:11 PM on August 12, 2013

Oh my God. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sel

Posted at 12:50 PM on August 12, 2013

@Corrinia Williams, there isn’t any proof that Justin cheated or lied to Selena. I know that you’re good friends with Selena, so if anyone had lied that would be Selena lying to you about Justin. She told the whole world that she is single, she told the whole world that she was done, yet she went back to Justin. I agree with you that Justin has had enough of her nonsense and their relationship however it was before her B-day bash is probably over.

corrinia williams

Posted at 12:59 PM on August 12, 2013

@Sel
Its not about the birthday bash though.cause also there is no proof that she went home with him,there is no proof that there was p.d.a.that’s what the ”sources” said.that’s not what Selena/justin said.and at one of her interviews it was after her bday bash where she said she was single.and Mimi said that they did have an
affair while he was still with Selena around December or november 2012.I still believe that they are done.cause where are the pics of them after her party,why didn’t he go to the awards just to make her happy and support her.he was invited,nominated,but he didn’t go because he didn’t want to deal with the drama,that’s stupid!if he loves her like the ”sources” say,then he would be with her throughout it all.

corrinia williams

Posted at 1:14 PM on August 12, 2013

And also what about him partying with other women like a few days after her party,what about that pic of him with ariana(which may just be his friend),and what about him asking a girl out and she said no (shocking)!and lastly what about him bringing 2 women (way older than him )to his hotel room.what about that.I know they friends for sure.I will not believe they are back on till I see pics of them kissing lip to lip like they did at the lakers game last year.

ivan

Posted at 2:31 PM on August 12, 2013

You are wrong on several things. First Ariana has been his friend for a few years and is performing with him in his concert tour. She has a boyfriend and everything is fine with that kiss of affection. Second, he has been with some woman invited to after parties with friends in hotels and the bus. The Two woman in the Hamptons who went with him said[one of them] there was nothing sexual. He was a gentleman and his friends were with him. Regarding this woman claiming she cheated on Gomez with her, gossipcop exposed that story 1/13 that originally appeared in The Star. She repeated the same details. IF he had sex with some women[unproven] it would have been after he and Selena broke up.

corrinia williams

Posted at 2:50 PM on August 12, 2013

@I van
Let it go.he cheated and accept it.I’m not gonna waste my time fighting over something this stupid.they are done.and that’s what I said i didn’t say him and Ariana did something.I said the pic he took with her who may be his friends.and that is stupid why would a pretty woman like that lie.everything you are saying could be true its not the facts u don’t know what is going through Justin mind.so why do u think him and Selena broke up if he never cheated-that makes no sense right.he loves cheating,its all over the web,not just this website or TMZ.its everywhere.type in Justin cheated and there will be like over 20 websites saying the same thing.the point is Selena and Justin are done.he can be with whoever he wants now.and I’m sure that just because he didn’t do anything with those women that doesn’t mean that he didn’t kiss them or something.I doubt there was a guy.come on 2 women and 2 guys what u think gonna happen.probably
spin the bottle.he doesn’t love Selena.even if he didn’t cheat before the break uph ,all of u saying that they back on Becuz of some pic of them on the fourth of her bdsay bash.they just went as friends,there was no kissing,or cuddling.if there was then it came from the stupid ”sources”,now that’s all I gotta say.let it go no more jelena.until I see a pic of them kissing or saying I love u.all u crazy fans stop saying they are together and that they love each other.its not worth wasting your time.that’s for u too kalani!

Dani

Posted at 5:32 AM on August 13, 2013

@Sel
proof that justin is a cheater-
‘He says I have big tities’——jourdan dunn about bieber’s awkward behavior on VS fashion show nov 2012.
‘He offered me a drink……………………………..I started to take off my clothes’—–Milyn jensen.
Constant pics and stories about him picking up hoes from nightclubs and from streets.
Do you need more proofs to realise bieber is not a saint?

LissaCaldina