Kristen Stewart: Sad Robert Pattinson Is Starting A New Life Without Her

Mon, August 12, 2013 8:03pm EDT by 311 Comments
Kristen Stewart Sad
FameFlyNet

apsara

Posted at 5:56 AM on August 16, 2013

happy that Rob has moved on , serves the cheater right

rob a fool

Posted at 6:25 AM on August 15, 2013

kristen is d one starting a new life without rob parkison or rob patsy

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 12:30 AM on August 16, 2013

KRISTEN IS NOT WITH OUT ROBERT , KRISTEN KNOW WHERE ROBERT IS, AND ROBERT KNOW WHERE KRISTEN IS , BUT YOU AND HWL DO NOT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE, SO YOU AND HWL MAKE THINGS UP.WITH OR WITH OUT A NEW PICTURES. AND THE LITTLE GIRL ARE SAD THAT GO AROUND SAYING SOME MAN IS HOT IS SICK AND YOU CALL KRISTEN NAMES,

rob a fool

Posted at 6:17 AM on August 15, 2013

LBJ is a skank and a fool

LBJ

Posted at 1:02 AM on August 15, 2013

Kristen’s a SKANK!

apsara

Posted at 5:57 AM on August 16, 2013

Glad that Rob has moved on from this stewpid girl

j

Posted at 6:40 PM on August 14, 2013

Please T.M.dont give Rob Patz too much credit. Kristen’s life doesn’t totally revolve around him. Who knew the real reason behind her cheating. Maybe being tall, handsome, rich and charismatic are not the stuff Kristen are looking for.She loved him , no doubt about it because she herself confessed and admitted it to and to the public. A girl needs TLC too.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 3:29 PM on August 14, 2013

I have HAD IT with your MEAN obsessive attacks, Twihards!!! Who caused all these ridiculous Twilight OVER-obsessions? I’ll give you a hint: her initials are SM. You’ve been INSISTING for YEARS that you’re all JUST FINE!! Why has the misogynistic cheating scandal against Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson AND their FANS gone to such hateful extremes and been extended for so long?

Hollywood lies to us often because they are trying to get Kristen and/or Robert to correct their lies. Because when THEY actually say something themselves, it creates an even better excuse for them to twist & twirl their words around for us – so that we’ll click into their sites or buy their magazines.

It would be almost IMPOSSIBLE for Hollywood’s incessant harassment not to have contributed to the apparent end of their romantic relationship. (I know, this question is always up in the air.)

Whether you are on Team Kristen or Team Robert it’s time to UNITE- SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot. I have a summary at the top that explains all this stuff and what’s been going on. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following these ‘robsten’ scandals longer than anyone – BEFORE they happened. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment, and restore the most BASIC Constitutional rights & freedoms to ALL of our favorite Celebs – such as the rights to LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS. They do not deserve to loose these things JUST because we love them!!

anna

Posted at 11:24 AM on August 14, 2013

Domino- Yes I have been cheated on wad married 19 years . After 14 years he cheated and I forgave him . You never forget but you dont have to keep living it every day. But in thier case they have to because people will not leave it be. Its done and over if he truly loves her he can forgive her. I am not saying cheating is right but its not a death sentence.

Brianne

Posted at 10:11 AM on August 14, 2013

I am truly sad that they broke up ! I love them sooo much and hearing this just breaks my heart. I loved the fact that they were dating/married in a series of movies and that they loved eachother the same way in real life. Yes, i think that it was wrong that Kristen cheated, he knows and she knows. But when they went back out after what she did shows their love for eachother and that nothing can break them apart. I hope that they are able to work out their differences and at least become friends.

anna

Posted at 11:09 AM on August 14, 2013

I think as long as the tabloids are hounding them they will remain ad they are. They could probly at least become friends again if there wasnt someone out there putting your past in print every week. We all know how hard a relationship is to maintain as just indivduals. If you have to defend yourself to your mate and billions forget it. They are no diffren
than the rest of us. We just know who they are but they do deserve thier privcy. This goes for more than these two. I would love to see them back together but if not at least friends.

uttib

Posted at 1:31 AM on August 14, 2013

@kt -Ur hatred towards kstew nd wishing her 2 die shows u r immature,jealous and cannot stand her without even knowing her personally! !!Even rob haters or we(kstew fans) don’t ever wish him death even though we don’t like him.Bcuz we r mature.
@sugartits-ur use of name itself shows ur nothing different from rob.If u get a chance u r ready 2 have sex with him.And his acting is far worse than anyone. U judge kstew’s acting based on her twilight films which r impossible 2 act.Even though we list out a dozen different movies in which she has done a wonderful job u wont watch them bcuz u have already decided 2 hate her.
@sisi sa and @alexjandrina
All those who hate her have same problems -jealousy, immature, prejudices and easily fall 4 wat u see and read.Before d cheating scandal, u were bashing her 4 not smiling like so many idiots in hollywood or using foul language.But u come hereafter call her names and use disgusting language.After d scandal, u thought u got a reason 2 spill ur hatred again nd again.Everytime u stupidly mention just this 1 reason which is so pathetic.This is d reason y girls nd women r taken advantage by SOME men.Bcuz so many girls fall 4 good looks and can’t see d men behind their pretenses.And we r so stupid as 2 fight among ourselves while these men laugh behind us.And before commenting on kstew’s acting plz just think about ur rob’s acting which sucks.And whenever someone (his fans)praise him they praise him 4 his looks and trash kstew about how she can cheat such a sexual man but love is so much morethan just sex. I wonder y he doesn’t have or make male friends 2 rely on during his break up.I also wonder y he doesn’t have male fans.Even if they r there, not as many as his female fans.But his lack of fanbase is already visible in his flopped movies out of twilight.Sorry I used 2 like him (not love him )too though never his fan but his recent actions made me rethink my opinion of him but I really wish bo:th of them well in their careers.Happy that kstew is resuming her studies.Good 4 her.Go Kstew. And make these people shut their mouths from commenting on ur lack of education.

sisi south africa

Posted at 3:08 AM on August 14, 2013

@ uttib you do realise that you called k fans (rob haters) ,and your a k fan right? So if thats the case then you are also jealous immature etc etc. I dont want kristen to die, I have never wanted her to die,and check your facts, before she cheated I never wrote one comment on them . Not one. I found kristen interesting for being quiet actually. I thought she was cute and se made rob happy so thats all that matterd . I hate what she did , but I completely hate the fact that her fans lie about rob and how he had been cheating on her without proof for all this time and that he should protect her. That in some twisted way you guys are saying she is right for cheating . You have done all this reseach on ruperts marriage to liberty about how it was on the rocks before kristen came, and what does that mean? Does it mean its ok that she went out on her man with another one? Does it mean rob was not a good enough man for her? NO! Then why do you k fans blame on rob for all things kristen did last year when you had no problems for four years when they were in a blissfull relationship? But now you all go to find all those things that could have possibly pushed kristen into cheating and some of them NOW include rob being unfaithful ,being unkind and drinking. All of these things were never there before! Is it not possible that she did it because she fell attracted to rupert and rupert the same?…and dont get me wrong even married people get attracted to other people look at rupert, what I am saying is what you do about the attraction is going to determine the consequence thereof. I mean you are now saying rob cant act and all that now, but for five years when he was with her I bet you loved his acting right? Go on fighting for he honour its your right ,but dont do it by destroying robs thats unfair and hypocritical.

Princess

Posted at 9:54 AM on August 14, 2013

Sisi. I does sound as if you have multiple personality disorder. I am a Rob and Kristen fan(wether together or apart). Now I also hated what Kristen did last year, but unlike you, I DID wonder why she did it especially if you felt their relationship was blissful. How com she didn’t cheat with the gorgeous Chris Hemsworth or Sam Claflin who both shared an on screen kiss with her. She could not have been a serial cheater otherwise I would choose any of those two guys over Rupert. The truth, even Rob knows is that SOMETHING WAS MISSING IN THAT RELATIONSHIP, so when Rupert paid her an inappropriate attention she fell for it. Stupid but sorry s**t happens and she has paid more than enough for it. Being young we do stupid things that we regret. I was young and my fiancé took me for granted. Never paid me any compliments about my looks or helped with fixing my car. But when a colleague at work helps with fixing my car and doing some stuff that were brave and adorable for me that my fiancé should have been doing, he became jealous and actually noticed that my colleague was in love with me. When I noticed how this guy paid attention to me I was happy because it made me feel good to be appreciated and complimented but I did not cheat because I was old and matured enough to deal with it. I don’t mean to be disrespectful but not every young woman would be able to do that when there is something missing in their relationship. But i must tell you that my fiancé got his acts together because he felt he had competition. Do I think Kristen made a mistake and regrets it? YES. But that does not mean her life can’t go on and that she should be put down for life by people like you in every sentence you make. Remember that when she cheated the backlash was huge. Even I made negative comments not to talk of the whole media and Hollywood. She was initially dropped from the SWATH sequel. But enough already!!! Now for Rob I feel sorry for him because am sure he realises now where things all went wrong for them and would have done anything to make Kristen happy but unfortunately it’s too late but if he doesn’t notice something wrong in his relationship or doesn’t pay attention to his woman or relationship next time, sorry but it would happen to him again or he would just get dumped. Period!!!

This is my opinion

Posted at 2:56 AM on August 15, 2013

@Princess DITO!

apsara

Posted at 5:59 AM on August 16, 2013

Sisi , krisbians are crazy , they have no moral and ethics in life . the fact that they are kristen fans tells all

amber

Posted at 10:07 PM on August 13, 2013

I am happy that Rob has moved on ! Looking forward to his new films and Dior !

Pam

Posted at 8:39 PM on August 13, 2013

I wonder if Rob missed the TCA so he could slip out to NY to party at Katy’s pre-release party last night.

Never

Posted at 7:26 PM on August 13, 2013

Yeah….real sad….how horrible she doesn’t get to tote around a drunk womanizer…tragic

Debbie Malenky

Posted at 4:02 PM on August 13, 2013

Kristen is not sad because Robert is moving on in his life without her! How would you think that the trash you come up with about what Rob is doing is anything for Kristen to be upset over? He’s going out drinking and partying with a bunch of losers. He doesn’t look happy at all. Don’t get me wrong, I like MR, but I wouldn’t want her dating my son. Everyone he is “hooking up” with have serious issues. There is nothing for Kristen to be upset at. With all that you are stating, she should be glad he’s not her problem anymore. I would like to see Robert not be so pathetic! Or maybe he really isn’t, it’s just the way you try to make us think he is.

Guest

Posted at 10:20 PM on August 13, 2013

Yes there is. She loved Rob. It has to hurt her to see him like this. His partying may be harmless enough still. But he does seem to be on the tip of a slippery slope and needs to be careful.

John

Posted at 1:10 AM on August 14, 2013

Rob is fine with out the extra baggage

guest

Posted at 11:58 AM on August 16, 2013

You are right. It is sad that RP’s so called fans don’t see it but he is not in a happy place. If he was, he wouldn’t be hanging out with people that use him for publicity & to get their names in mags. Mischa Barton? No one has talked about her in years & suddenly E has a story linking her to RP. Michelle Rodriguez? Lindsey Lohan? Is there a courtroom that either of these two haven’t been in for drugs, drunk driving & other criminal acts? What do they have in common? The shady friends RP hangs with. Too bad because he always seemed level-headed to me, which tells me that he isn’t in a good place.

Jason

Posted at 3:26 PM on August 13, 2013

I am happy for Rob because he doesn’t have to endure the cussing and filthy mouth, the smoking and cheating. Go Rob and find yourself a sweet girl.

Ella W. Watson (@EllaWWatson)

Posted at 3:29 PM on August 13, 2013

my best friend’s mother makes $78 every hour on the internet. She has been out of work for 8 months but last month her payment was $17139 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more… C­­A­ℕ­9­9.C­ℴ­M

Arkansas

Posted at 3:59 PM on August 13, 2013

I really think Kristen was trying to quit the bad habits she had like smoking, cussing, flipping the bird, etc. She is growing up like most everyone else her age.

@kt Hater

Posted at 10:05 PM on August 13, 2013

@Jason, Rob curses and uses inappropriate words too. Brits do that you know. Come see the streets of London, they get drunk and puke all over the place. Maybe Kristen is better off without such a drunk. What sweet girl will put up with such?

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 3:49 AM on August 14, 2013

He was hanging outside CM with MIchelle and other smoking REAL GIGIES
I told you ECIGGS are used b y UK people to smke legali inside places instead of real giggfies
Hes using them and hey the less he smokes the better but he hasnt give up yret

-Tjr

Posted at 11:52 PM on August 14, 2013

Jason…..I am do happy that you are there with him to make sure he doesn’t cuss.Ha ha ha wake up dude.

Louise

Posted at 3:19 PM on August 13, 2013

Who makes up these stories???? Rob is just moving forward with his life. The relationship with Kristen is over. Don’t know why Hollywood Life can’t get that. Happens all the time to a lot of people. Just read that Kristen has enrolled in college, hope that’s true, for her sake. Maybe she can learn to speak at her age level without a script to read. Good luck to her.

Tamara Smith

Posted at 2:43 PM on August 13, 2013

A friend … what happened to the old reliable “sources say” tag line when making up these fantasy stories?????? Come on, HL! You can do better than that, can’t you?????

Sugartits

Posted at 2:32 PM on August 13, 2013

Let me ask all of you this: If Kristen is sad over this breakup with Rob, how would we know? She has never looked happy about anything! She always looks like her feet hurt, or she has a toothache, or her tampon slipped out. She always looks pissed at everything and everyone, so how different does she look when she’s sad? She might be very happy for all we know since we’ve never seen her look what we would call “happy” about anything. Can’t judge a book by its cover, I guess.

glo

Posted at 2:28 PM on August 13, 2013

Best thing that ever happened is Kristen became curious . Rob benefited beyond his wildest dreams. Now, young actors like Lilly Collins/Jamie Campbell Bower learned how to date , break up and still work together without the Hollywood tabloid drama. They have said as much in interviews. It is why Kristen NEVER wanted to live her life in public. Making movies is just a job.

domino

Posted at 8:37 PM on August 13, 2013

And yet she was caught IN PUBLIC kissing and loving a married father of two??? Lol you k fans kill me. Lol!

quest

Posted at 12:27 PM on August 14, 2013

Best thing is to never date who you work with–when it doesnt work out–it is always awkward and puts a strain on others around you where you work

mdon

Posted at 2:26 PM on August 13, 2013

He’s a sleaze. He used her to become famois and when she stumped her toe he got back at her by twisting the knife. What was lacking in their relationship that provided the imputus for her to stray?

Sugartits

Posted at 2:43 PM on August 13, 2013

Famous: F-A-M-O-U-S. Impetus: I-M-P-E-T-U-S. Spell check is on here for a reason. Use it, please.

nicola

Posted at 3:19 PM on August 13, 2013

You are a sleaze to support a cheat ! how would you feel if a your BF cheated on you or a girl had a fling with your husband , will you still support her !

maria

Posted at 4:52 PM on August 13, 2013

at least she confessed & apologized, unlike David Beckham, Justin Timberlake & Josh Duhamel. She apologized again & again, she tried her best to save her relationship, even gave up ‘focus’. If you were in her shoes & cheated on your partner, what would you do, at least consider her a human, & it’s obvious considering her age. Shame on you for judging her without even feeling bad for her or being from her shoes. Shame, shame.

ann

Posted at 4:56 PM on August 13, 2013

I’m sorry Nicola it that is what happened to you. But to answer you question, I was the cheater I lost everything But we had a child so we stayed friends for him. In time my ex forgave me and we remarried. We have been together since 1969 and now we can read each others minds. I love him dearly and I know that is how he feel about me.

allie

Posted at 2:11 PM on August 13, 2013

The funniest posts i read are from Kristen fans who say Rob is not protecting her from hate she is getting because she cheated on him !! That is sooo funny !

allie

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 13, 2013

Rob is doing fine ! So happy Rob is moving on with his life , looking forward to all his new movies !

Rob and Kristen come clean!

Posted at 1:05 PM on August 13, 2013

Rob you have a lot of haters except for the wackos that want to get on your dick! They hate Kristen because she has your heart to this day! Grow cojones and come clean and life can go on and you both can move forward. I think the only thing that can clear up all the gossip and speculation is the truth! It is getting worse by keeping quiet. Sites like this “Hollywood Lies”, ENews,Weekly News, Lainey Gossip, Perez Hilton, etc, etc! You and Kristen should come out and settle this crap up so all of us can stop listening to this it is getting very old! If Kristen has been painted as a cheater you are looking like a, gay, drunk, womanizer, by-sexual and druggie! What a shame!

@Rob and Kristen come clean.

Posted at 1:40 PM on August 13, 2013

You only had ONE for Kristen and several for Rob…hmmmm. You must mainly be a Kristen fan. You left off home wrecking, lesbian, and back-stabbing.

setha2z

Posted at 2:04 PM on August 13, 2013

It would be nice if Rob and Kristen somehow clarified their status to the public in such a way to end all the gossip industry lies and fan speculation about them. At this point though, the matter seems to have taken on a life of its own, and I’m not sure if they would be believed. People are going to think and obsess about what intrigues them. Others will do whatever they can to make money from that. Rob and Kristen only have a responsibility to lead their respective lives as they see fit. The rest of us have the responsibility for what we do about that. We would all do well to let it go and move on.

Mystery

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 13, 2013

Setha2z, nobody of their will explain their status, the gossip is free advertisement and good promotion for their new movie. In Italy, where I live, a lot of actors and actress use the gossip to get free exposure. The mystery is always fashinating to read!!!!!!!!!

Marie

Posted at 12:47 PM on August 13, 2013

GREAT NEWS:) Kristen has enrolled to study English Literature at UCLA, this is something she always wanted to do, you go girl I think thats awesome news, not only are you gorgeous you are also very smart to want to enhance your life. God Bless and best of luck to you.

Sugartits

Posted at 2:38 PM on August 13, 2013

She should be studying acting.

guest

Posted at 12:01 PM on August 16, 2013

Its better than studying bars & clubs & the American judicial system from the point of view of his new hangers-on – Michelle Rodriguez, Mischa Barton & Lindsey Lohan.

Kristen is HAPPY

Posted at 12:35 PM on August 13, 2013

SHE IS NOT SAD!!! She is happy to be FREE. He can now freely chase women and date Michelle. Kristen can now find someone that will not take advantage of her. II’S OVER PEOPLE, let it GO!!!

hummin

Posted at 7:46 PM on August 13, 2013

LMAO! and just who took advantage of Kristen? It seems to me she is the one who took advantage of people. She cheated on Rob, she befriend a woman only to ^&*( her husband, she befriended the children only to break up their family! You are right about one thing…IT IS OVER!

guest

Posted at 12:07 PM on August 16, 2013

and look at Rob now – Michelle Rodriguez sneaking out pics with Rob in them so her name is attached to his because no one was talking about her except for criminal & drug problems. Now, Mischa Barton – who hasn’t been spoken about in years for good reason because it was usually about her drunken behavior & arrests & suddenly E! has her hanging out with him. Lindsey Lohan – need I say more? The man is surrounding himself with all the winners in HW – at least they know the names of lawyers. But I guess you like these women that are using him now! SMH.

Sammy

Posted at 12:35 PM on August 13, 2013

@Catherine Delgado—-so you say Rob & Kristen are marrried!! then please answer these questions for us. #1 When & where did this marriage take place? #2 What proof do you have (ie:) pictures, copy of marriage license #3 who were their witnesses? If you can’t show us proof then PLEASE!!!!
stop writing this nonsense once and for all Thank you

zaineb

Posted at 4:37 AM on August 15, 2013

i want that robert pettision leave kristen steward beacuse i like robert pettision