Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Still Hooking Up — Friends With Benefits

Mon, August 12, 2013 9:46pm EDT by 64 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Friends With Benefits
Twitter

gerredy

Posted at 2:04 PM on August 15, 2013

Selena should hook-up with one of the Emblem3 guys like the one on the left!!!

alison

Posted at 1:30 PM on August 15, 2013

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY DO PEOPLE TRY???????????!!!!!!!THEY’RE GOING TO GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!THATS NOT GOING TO WORK OUT EATHER(married divorce married divorce)!!!!!!!

julia

Posted at 1:56 PM on August 14, 2013

why do you guys keep trying? justin and selena are NOT together. selena has made it very clear. justin is taking girls from clubs home almost every night, and there are zero pictures or spottings of them together on twitter. jelena is DONE till proven otherwise.

Jelena

Posted at 1:36 PM on August 14, 2013

I don’t think that they are friends with benefits i think that they are together and i know that

KALANI

Posted at 10:14 AM on August 14, 2013

THAT IS NOT ME. OKAY EWW. JUSTIN IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST GUY EVER.

kalani

Posted at 4:55 AM on August 14, 2013

I hereby announce my undying love for DAvid COnway. Further, I announce that justin is not hot.

rb

Posted at 8:29 PM on August 13, 2013

Justin is about breaking records. On Aug 10, 2013 Justin became the first-ever recording artist to ever grant 200th wish (via Make-A-Wish) milestone. Maybe he and Selena will be the first to milestone the Friends With Benefits record??

rb

Posted at 8:19 PM on August 13, 2013

I may have mixed feelings about Justin & Selena’s relationship, but here are two women celebrities that stood by their man regardless of all the negitivaty:

• Lea Michele (26) stood by her man Cory Monteith (31) of more than 1 year regardless of his alcohol and drug abuse. He later died on Jul 13, 2013 of an overdose from a combination of alcohol and drugs.

• Miley Cyrus (20) stood by her man Liam Hemsworth (23) of 3 years. He got caught cheating with January Jones on Mar 8, 2013. They are still together and they are still engaged to each other.

Who are we to judge!! NOTE: Older men!!

Artsy

Posted at 7:34 PM on August 13, 2013

First of all this is probably a bunch of lies. And second of all I dont believe it.

Jeffh7

Posted at 4:26 PM on August 13, 2013

Gomez needs to move on from this, because he’s not worth it I meen come on!!

Felicia Strauss

Posted at 2:54 PM on August 13, 2013

before I saw the bank draft saying $4880, I be certain …that…my neighbours mother could truly making money in there spare time from there labtop.. there uncles cousin had bean doing this 4 only about nine months and resantly cleard the loans on there condo and got a brand new Chrysler. go to, …>>> W­W­W.ℂ­N­N­1­3.C­O­M

corrinia williams

Posted at 1:00 PM on August 13, 2013

Listen here’s my point of view on this:
He cheated and hung out with various women,she hung out with many other guys,he wants to have fun and spend his life like Hugh hefner,they care about each other but it doesn’t work out as a couple.they can’t be friends because Selena isn’t thinking straight and keeps taking him back.What u do in this situation is go to counseling,or get relationship help from someone who has had an on/off relationship like them.Right now,I still see no pics of them together.all of u believe that they will end up together,get married,and have children.they will divorced faster than Kim and Kris.(72 days)accept it fans,they don’t belong together,they need to get over each other for real.and find other people.some on Selena to deserve so much better.Justin doesn’t care about u honey,he cares about strippers,and models,and partying till he drops.that’s just how it is.they will never last forever,learn it,live it,love it!!STAY FRIENDS OR FIND OTHER PEOPLE!!!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 1:01 PM on August 13, 2013

*Be divorced,come on*

alyssa walch

Posted at 2:02 PM on August 13, 2013

what Wayne implied I am surprised that a mother can earn $8843 in a few weeks on the internet. did you see this site Kℯℙ2.ℂoℳ

Brandon Brown

Posted at 4:29 AM on August 14, 2013

And here’s my point of view on this:
Justin never cheated on Selena because the various women who hung out with him have all said they haven’t done any sexual activity with him while he’s still dating Selena.

Barbara Palvin said it.
Ella Paige Clake said it.
Natasha Jane Beech said it.
Jordan Ozuna said it.
The 2 waitresses at the Hamptons both said it.

The women who say they slept with Justin have been exposed as liars like Mariah Yeater and another girl who both say that Justin is the father of their children but the relatives of those girls say they never met him. Another liar is Mimi Jensen who made up the story of having an affair with Justin to Star magazine just so she could be on TV. Justin can’t even stand next to a woman without the media accusing him of being a womanizing player whereas nobody makes a big deal of Selena hanging around other men. There are even rumors that she cheated on Justin first by hooking up with Gucci Mane while filming Spring Breakers and there are pics of her flirting with Alfredo Flores at the beach during Ashley Tisdale’s birthday party last year. After the breakup, Selena has been seen with David Henrie, Hunter Hayes, Ed Sheeran, and Austin Mahone but nobody cares because she doesn’t have a bigger starpower than Justin so her actions go unnoticed. Justin really does love and care about Selena and she feels the same way about him so don’t compare their relationship to Kim Kardashian’s marriage because 1) Kim never loved Kris Humphries the same way that Justin and Selena loved each other and 2) at least their relationship lasted much longer than her marriage. If Justin and Selena do decide to get married, their marriage will last a lot longer than 72 days.

Alexis

Posted at 12:53 PM on August 13, 2013

I’m sorry. I don’t think that they should be together. I’m a belieber, an I’m all for Justin’s happiness, it’s just that Selena does more bad than good with justin. I don’t know the insides and outs of Justin and Selena’s relationship, but Jelena is definitely NOT the perfect couple. Do you guys realize that rumors of Justin and Selena only come up when she’s in a movie she has to promote, or a single comes out, or an album, or possible a world tour? I don’t know if they’re really in love, or they’re just helping eachother out with the fame, but they should get it straightened out.

jenni

Posted at 12:45 PM on August 13, 2013

look i think this friends with benefits is just one excuse to cover up that they still have feelings for each other and they see each other whenever they’re on the same city , they will soon realize that this “FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS ” thing at the end it will turn out as ” I STILL LOVE YOU AND I THINK WE SHOULD GET DEFINITELY GET BACK TOGETHER” and they are young they dont want to make out with other people so yeah justin and selena love each other at the end they’ll get back together and thats a guarantee GOOD LUCK JELENA WICH YOU THE BEST AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER <3 XOXO

corrinia williams

Posted at 12:51 PM on August 13, 2013

Yeah your right.and then like a month later it will turn into ”I think we should break up”

Brandon Brown

Posted at 3:22 PM on August 13, 2013

And then, it will turn into “I want you back” and this endless cycle of their on-off relationship status will continue.

SophiaRobyn

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 13, 2013

Friends with benefits ? Fine. If that friend is Justin Beiber ? Not fine ! You can do better and have a REAL relationship with another guy. What can I say ? She is obviously still attached to JB. I love Justin but I just don”t like what he’s become In recent times

rb

Posted at 11:12 AM on August 13, 2013

Selena has an EX problem: Ex’s belong in the trash can or unless you have children, then you put them in the file cabinet draw under X. No man or women that I know of wants to go to your ex’s events, have a conversion, or the other half being seen with an ex, or someone of the opposite sex for that matter. But for some reason an ex is worse. Selena & Justin relationship break-down; from a man’s point of view from a scale of 1 to 10 that would make me “HOT”:
• (6) Sep 16, 2011 – Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrived happily hand-in-hand at Taylor Lautner new movie, “Abduction”. Go to YouTube and watch the video! Justin was not happy.
• (7) Jun 9, 2013 David Henrie & Selena’s lunch date.
• (8) Jun 15, 2013 Selena at David’s house?
• (8) Jun 17, 2013 Selena & David’s cozy pic together.
• (9) Jul 6, 2013 Selena goes to David’s birthday party and a pic together.
• (HOT) Aug 9, 2013 Selena revenge pic ‘Her & David’. RELATIONSHP OVER.
• Aug 11, 2013 Nick Jonas, Selena’s ex sitting next to her at the TCA??
No wonder Justin is confused! Selena blabbing to the world that she is single; Justin is justified by flirting with other women.

KAPUA

Posted at 10:42 AM on August 13, 2013

HOPE THEY DO END UP TOGETHER.

KAPUA

Posted at 10:42 AM on August 13, 2013

JUSTIN AND SELENA WERE SO CUTE TOGETHER. I LOVE THEM AS ACOUPLE.

KAPUA

Posted at 10:41 AM on August 13, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. I DO HOPE THEY END UP TOGETHER.

Leman.

Posted at 10:36 AM on August 13, 2013

I wish you happiness. But I will always love you justin. I love you so much.

Fahad

Posted at 10:35 AM on August 13, 2013

that fag !!! please stay away from my wife :)

niks

Posted at 10:34 AM on August 13, 2013

the thing is, i dont want justin and selena to be friends with benefits. i want them to be together as a couple. if they do this i know they both will have their happily ever afters. i just know it. i love them as a couple. they gave me hope. they made it look easy. they made it look as if when your in love, it’t like a weight has just been lifted off your shoulders. they belong together.

corrinia williams

Posted at 12:53 PM on August 13, 2013

Not happily ever after.that’s in a movie honey not in real life.he is always gonna be a cheater,once a cheater always a cheater.they should stay friends

lea

Posted at 8:51 AM on August 13, 2013

They are done for now. She just leaked his naked photos and instagrammed song “Beware”. Probably more leaks to come, Selena is clearly in revenge mode.

Victoria nora

Posted at 8:02 AM on August 13, 2013

I love jb and selena if the want to be friends they should be, if the want to get back together they can. I totally support them. I don’t care what others say the are so cute 2gether

Vera Gavrail

Posted at 7:29 AM on August 13, 2013

Why not?! but I don’t think so! Is good for her if she stay away from him! he is idiot!!

Wayne

Posted at 7:42 AM on August 13, 2013

You’re the only idiot here friend. She ain’t no damn sweetheart she pretends to be, we know the truth about real Ms. Gomez ;)