Selena Gomez Stuns In Sexy Dress With Thigh High Splits At TCAs

Sun, August 11, 2013 7:52pm EDT by 6 Comments
Selena Gomez Teen Choice Awards
Getty

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 5:31 AM on August 13, 2013

Have I not said it many times HLife.com? SELENA IS SCORCHINGLY HOT!!! This look only furthers my point! Absolutely Love seeing those legs! GREAT CHOICE,WonderWoman!
No ‘Wonder’ as to why you WON CHOICE ‘HOTTIE’,is there?! LOL!
Way to Go,Munequita!
I never doubted you’d win for a second…After-all,you were My ‘Choice Hottie’,far before you won the award…
Hollywood…

Joseph armstrong

Posted at 1:36 PM on August 12, 2013

QUEEN MILEY OWNED THE NIGHT AND LOOKED HOT HOT HOT

Larry

Posted at 10:08 PM on August 11, 2013

Selena look’s simply amazing to me.

xdhhxfddhfdhdf346

Posted at 9:38 PM on August 11, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterracìalÇircle. Çom~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.
vcnvcn

rez

Posted at 8:05 PM on August 11, 2013

she looks good but i think that dress is for a big award show not for the teen choice. i mean thats a good award but she should have gone with something sexy.

corrinia williams

Posted at 7:56 PM on August 11, 2013

She looks drop dead gorgeous!!!!!she looks better than anyone there.good luck Selena hope u win!!!im not watching cause I want to be surprised.<3<3<3 don't disappoint me beautiful!!