Justin Bieber Doesn’t Support Selena Gomez At The Teen Choice Awards

Sun, August 11, 2013 10:13pm EDT by 51 Comments

KAPUA

Posted at 10:31 AM on August 12, 2013

I KNOW RIGHT. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. I HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER.

Israa

Posted at 10:13 AM on August 12, 2013

Come on Selena I know you love Justin and just go back, he needs you and you need does not so busy and long, iloveu!

Lola

Posted at 10:06 AM on August 12, 2013

Come on, they are no longer a couple and never will be. Nobody openly together not seen for half a year. As Pattinson and Stewart, I do not know why anyone thinks that there are a couple of one had don’t seen them together.

Lola

Posted at 10:03 AM on August 12, 2013

Come on, they are no longer a couple and never will be. Nobody openly Raem not seen for half a year. As Pattinson and Stewart, I do not know why anyone thinks that there are a couple of koro no one had seen them together.

Jay

Posted at 8:44 AM on August 12, 2013

First of all Justin women best male artist. Twitter personality and the beauty and the beat song won too. Get your facts straight. So he was invited just didn’t attend.

Eliza

Posted at 8:32 AM on August 12, 2013

Omg Justin Looooks So Fiiiit Arrrghhhh

corrinia williams

Posted at 8:01 AM on August 12, 2013

Its so sad,how all you crazy people aka the jelenators,wpont believe anything unless it says they are back together or they were kissing.you all believed it when this website said there was p.d.a at her party,but now when they tell u face to face that he wasn’t there for her,you all are crazy!!!accept it they are done for good.why lose your mind over something that’s never going to happen,like them getting back together.,she deserves better,she way to beautiful for him.he don’t want her,he want stripper,and models.if this website says that her got another woman pregnant you fans would be saying -oh he still loves her- ,seriously!!its the sesame thing,he cheated you heard mimi say it herself,and you all saying he loves her,yeah okay!!Selena said herself like 10x they are done.learn it and love it!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 8:03 AM on August 12, 2013

Won’t,its the same,that he got another woman pregnant*lol sesame!!

Designing the Truth

Posted at 7:36 AM on August 12, 2013

Lets get a few facts straight he didnt go becuase he wasnt invited and number two he didnt win the male singer award. Nothing is about Selena right now. Another fake story.

Proud nigerian

Posted at 7:33 AM on August 12, 2013

This site gets more stupiiiddddd everyday.aint u guys tired of this selena and justine’s,rihanna,chris brown,tran or kristine and rob’s crap??and the forumites are more useless for commentin and encouragin this garbage of journalism.mtchew

Me

Posted at 5:00 AM on August 12, 2013

Why does every freaking article make Justin sound bad and Selena sound like a saint? Pisses me off!

kris

Posted at 8:32 AM on August 12, 2013

true!!! me too!!!

Getalife

Posted at 3:53 AM on August 12, 2013

Honestly if you actually take the time to write an article asking if we think their together when everyone knows their not, means you need a life. Stop being obsessed with Selena and get a life.

alexis

Posted at 3:16 AM on August 12, 2013

yall are some real Jelenators I see

emily

Posted at 2:55 AM on August 12, 2013

It’s been confirmed he was a NO show. And they are not ‘together’ Are people really naive to think there is ONLY one person right for them in this world. That’s sad! Selena must be tired of confirming, affirming she is single. And really Bieber just comes across somewhat self absorbed. The kind of guy who thinks he can have his cake and eat too just like his girlfriends and it be okay because of who he’s become. A lot this speculation is fan based!

Pia

Posted at 12:57 AM on August 12, 2013

Where are the pics of Justin and Selena at the Teen choice awards

Mara Verkouteren (@sillybunny15)

Posted at 1:15 AM on August 12, 2013

UHHHHH THERES NO PICS THERE NOT TOGETHER SORRY

Kalani

Posted at 1:41 AM on August 12, 2013

Selena and nick are friends. They have been for a long time. They will always love each other no matter what. I kinda hope that some day that Selena end ups with nick. Since they are friends

abe

Posted at 12:23 AM on August 12, 2013

……it doesn’t pay too well.

trendsetta

Posted at 12:19 AM on August 12, 2013

Justin was there and He sent That Tweet yesterdaynht uhh

rb

Posted at 12:06 AM on August 12, 2013

Justin’s brilliants: If Selena had left with Justin after the BBMA’s, I feel their relationship would have been back in full swing, but Selena’s games burned more bridges than anyone in their own relationship would care to keep. Justin showing up to her B-day bash would be equivalent to her showing up to see him in Norway. He partying with women after visiting her would be the biggest diss in an already expired relationship, and his finial diss to her. Her reply: “Im sitting pretty on the throne, there’s nothing more I want expect to be alone.”-Lorde! “Homesick”! David Henrie is her fall guy!! Justin and Selena are DONE, and they are no longer friends of any type!!

Tori

Posted at 12:00 AM on August 12, 2013

Um, Justin was there.. There were photos of him with Selena. Get your facts straight.

rb

Posted at 12:18 AM on August 12, 2013

Where can we find those pictures?

JB fan Forever

Posted at 4:02 AM on August 12, 2013

Tori, where can I find those photos?

Kalani

Posted at 10:05 AM on August 12, 2013

Oh my goodness I love justin. He’s amazing and so oh my goodness hot.

corrinia williams

Posted at 7:49 AM on August 12, 2013

No he wasn’t.you probably talking about last year.not this year.if he was there they would have said something.duhh!!if the pics are of Justin wearing a green army shirt and Selena wearing a pink dress,then that was last year.get your facts straight honey.they done!

Kalani

Posted at 11:13 PM on August 11, 2013

Oh my goodness I love justin. They so are made for each other. Just wish they would get back together.

Annie Vo

Posted at 10:51 PM on August 11, 2013

over for good, pls

Me.

Posted at 10:50 PM on August 11, 2013

oh my Gooooooooooooooooooooood! I used to like this website but seriously, it’s so annoying that every single news justin related or selena related always has something about the other one. Can we just focus on the TCAs and Selena and not justin? I mean, i think behind this website theres normal people who have normal lives with normal relationships, and i’m pretty sure that in Bonnie’s life or Chloe’s life not everything they do has something to do with and ex boyfriend. Why do you always have to question everything they do. If selena wears glasses “oh she’s sad over Justin” if justin is happy “oh, he is thinking about Selena” Come on! Personally, i don’t like them as a couple or justin,but i am a fan of selena and this situation bugs me!

Yuuki

Posted at 10:42 PM on August 11, 2013

I’m sorry but Justin isn’t the one for Selena, they may still have feelings for each other but them being together is such a joke lol it’s like they get back together, they break up, they get back together, they break up. It’s like a freakin cycle. It’s boring and pathetic.

DavidUUQE

Posted at 10:22 PM on August 11, 2013

Dears! Any singles wanna join rich club and date a wealthy man?
I am a mature man and now I—- am seeking a good woman who can give me real love.You know any millionaire club? I think ~~~ Rìchfishēs.οrg~~~
is a special site focusing help single rich man or pretty girl find romance so I spend most of my online time there.. My screen name is clear4approach. If you are interested, add me.I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this! dfg

Kalani

Posted at 10:21 PM on August 11, 2013

They are so good together. I love justin.

RedOwl

Posted at 10:16 PM on August 11, 2013

100% NO !

Can we just move on from this story now?