Lea Michele: Life Without Cory Monteith Is Still ‘Incredibly Painful’

Sat, August 10, 2013 10:29am EDT by 15 Comments
Lea Michele Cory Monteith Death
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Instagram

Anika

Posted at 10:01 AM on August 31, 2013

Try to look into the new hunger games coming out soon people will really enjoy that I think…. But keep us posted on Lea! <3 D: :( wahhhhh!!! From Anika

leo in edmonton alberta

Posted at 1:51 PM on August 11, 2013

does anyone know what time cory monteith send his last 2 tweets from his room.
if you know how to find out could you leave the times here I am curious
it would be much appreciated,i can’t figure how to use twitter

stop

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 11, 2013

wow the people who still some how twist every situation and say that Lea is being a bratty diva is disgusting. I think she is dealing with his death with so much grace to the public and manages to try and stay strong even at such hard times. She is an amazingly strong woman who has a huge caring heart. Please just stop trying to force every thing to look bad.

you suck

Posted at 2:08 PM on August 10, 2013

This entire article is pathetic. Her “soulmate” and “the love of her life”? Please. The woman is 26 years old. She has a lot of life left to live. She’ll move on and fall in love and be happy again. Cheap tabloids making crappy statements like that helps nobody, including her. You should be ashamed of yourself for writing this trash just to attempt to pull at people’s emotions.

Glow

Posted at 9:58 PM on August 10, 2013

You can meet your soul mate at any age. What a cold thing to say that she doesn’t know true love because she’s 26?! She’s an adult. I know the loss I’ve felt at losing someone you care for and sometimes you don’t recover from that ever!

Sharon

Posted at 5:52 AM on August 11, 2013

Hey you suck…how would you know? I was 27 when I lost my “soul mate” 2 years ago and I miss him so incredibly bad. I think about him everyday and think “why..what happiness we would have continued to have…I miss my hand in his…I miss the sound of his heart beating in his chest when I laid my head on it and I have often prayed for god to give us back that life altering day. We were meant to be together. Yes, life goes on but when our parents die, don’t you miss them? Is this any different..don’t think so!

Amy

Posted at 6:27 PM on August 11, 2013

You CAN find your soul mate and the love of your life at 26!!! They grew a friendship before they became lovers and that is a very important component to any relationship!!! He loved her and she him. Yes, she will love again I’m sure, but that doesn’t make Cory’s passing any easier. It will take a long time for her to feel complete again! What is wrong with you??

eryhfsdh4643

Posted at 1:03 PM on August 10, 2013

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MīxedŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.

nora

Posted at 1:00 PM on August 10, 2013

Cory didn’t die. He’s just teaching God How to play the drums. ;)

Jessica A

Posted at 1:29 PM on August 10, 2013

so true. It is still so hard though

Sharon

Posted at 7:47 AM on August 11, 2013

I love your comment Nora. I know that I want to believe that.

stopjudging

Posted at 12:59 PM on August 10, 2013

i don’t know why i’m reading posts about lea. lea knows how she feels inside. it’s not easy to lose someone you love. and i’m sure she really love him. hope she’ll be happier. stop judging her btw.
we’ll miss you cory.

lea

Posted at 10:48 AM on August 10, 2013

Now she is gonna milk this poor bastard death for what it worth.

seriously

Posted at 11:43 AM on August 10, 2013

How she is going to ” milk” his death?? Lea Michele didn’t do interviews or anything, the media that is posting one story after other about her according to “sources”, she didn’t say anything and her family and close friends neither, so stop judging her based on tabloids reports ( the real ones that are milking the story as you put)

abe

Posted at 10:32 AM on August 10, 2013

but the money(will) & so shoes are making her life funny again.