‘Sister Wives’ Preview: Christine & Robyn’s New Homes Are Revealed

Fri, August 9, 2013 4:28pm EST by 6 Comments
Sister Wives New Homes
Courtesy of TLC

Kimberlee

Posted at 5:27 AM on September 29, 2013

I have to admit… I liked the show at first, and I still like the browns themselves… but it is getting old. I’ve not been catching episodes, just now and then reading recaps to see any major things happening with them. I wish them the best, but I hope polygamy is not legalized in the US. Let them move to Africa where there are millions of polygamists, and no one will bother them and they can probably construct a long building on some inexpensive land that could house everyone together.

June

Posted at 1:25 PM on August 29, 2013

you know I kinda liked the show. But some stuff is gettng old. Like why is Meri always crying??? Enough already! and her daughter is getting just as bad. Having a baby at this age? How – invetro? Where’s the money? has anyone thought of getting a job? Christine can’t do real estate now because she just can’t leave home, Really?????Kody telling Robyn she’s to beautiful so she does not have to cook, there’s a slap in the face ladies. Janelle is the only one with any brains. I’m not sure how much longer I’ll watch this show.

Stephanie

Posted at 11:28 PM on August 11, 2013

Sooo. Kodouche is a (unemployed) rock star if his other wives support his relationships? Oh please. I loved this show first season, but it gags me now, I quit watching.

Kathy

Posted at 9:28 PM on August 11, 2013

How stupid are they to buy houses that they can’t finance?

SENDKODYTOJAIL

Posted at 9:53 PM on August 9, 2013

I agree, I did see the show once, but what does he do for a living besides take turns screwing those fat wives? He is so gross.

Catherine

Posted at 1:23 PM on August 10, 2013

He stars in a reality show with them while also exploiting his kids. Nice.