Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart — Impending Awkward TCA Encounter?

Fri, August 9, 2013 5:42pm EDT by 105 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Liplock
FameFlyNet

Dela

Posted at 11:29 PM on August 11, 2013

You know these two have played us all for saps. For twilight to go out this way is a tragedy. Regardless of their current situation, they did owe their fans this much for being so loyal over the years and putting up with all this relationship hype. I think it’s over in more ways than one for these two. I could care less now about them or their careers. I will keep reading the sites about hem but as for support ….NO. not another dime to see their films. I’m done……done!

DAMN!

Posted at 10:41 AM on August 12, 2013

@Dela, I see you are highly upset!
That is why I don’t get involved with the personal BS of celebs. Plus I never put them on a pedestal.
You will only get disappointed in the end.
I think of them as a regular human beings that have a job acting! period.

i don’t go see their movies just because they’re in them. If the trailer is interesting and I think it’s worth seeing, then I’ll go see it.
I will not spend my money on a celeb just because of who they are. I may like their work, but some of those fools will sell their souls to the devil to make a buck off you.
If a movie is coming out with a celeb I like. I will find out what it’s about,watch the trailer and decide if it’s worth my time and money.
I didn’t go see on the road. I didn’t go see Cosmopolis. I didn’t go see WFE or SWATH.
I waited for them to come to DVD and rented them at the Red Box.
Out of the 4 SWATH was the only one I would’ve seen at the theatre.
I like some of KS and RP work, but they are only human, with human faults and emotions.
It’s easier to just see them for what they truly are.
When you start getting too involved with people you know nothing about. You will get your feelings hurt every time.
When you start looking at celebs as just people who’s work you like and occasionally spend money to see, you’ll be better for it.
Don’t put these people on a pedestal. They will only disappoint you in the end.
Also Red Box is a lot cheaper then a night out to see something you might not even like.

wsb

Posted at 11:07 AM on August 12, 2013

I fell in lived with the Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight books and read all 4 within a week then started over. I wasn’t even interested in the movies until I after Eclipse came out and heard that the Guy that play. Cedric. Diggory was playing Edward Cullen. I began to watch the series on TV as I could catch them and thought they were poorly made. But until BD 1 & 2 did I go to the theater.

I only go to the theater to see franchise movies with a PG-13 rating. I care less for nudity or foul language or extreme violence. Why should I pay to see that. My point is, I do care for the Twilight Saga books & movies. They brought joy into my life and I mainly thank Stephanie. Meyers and her dream for that.

TCA

Posted at 10:54 PM on August 11, 2013

Well, this answers everyone’s question. Both were no-shows, even though they each won an award. It could be with Kristen’s film schedule, she wasn’t able to attend, but who knows. No Twilight cast member attended. Looks like they all just want to move on.

Mary

Posted at 10:58 AM on August 11, 2013

Has anyone seen Rob or Krisen in the past week and is Camp X now shooting inside the studio? You would think that there would be a pic of Kristen going to work. This past week Rob hasn’t been seen out and about nor has he been seen at the clubs. Either he is seeing someone else or they are trying to work it out. It’s funny how within one day of that car being at Kristen’s house no one has seen them. It’s much too quiet out there. I think so ethings up. It’s just an opinion.

@Mary

Posted at 10:52 PM on August 11, 2013

There are pics and tweets that Rob was at a house party this weekend. Kristen wasn’t there.

Ellenj55

Posted at 9:30 AM on August 11, 2013

I just went to the TCA’s attending site for guests and nominees. This list was just updated and they are not on it. I don’t think they will be there. Of course they could surprise everyone. But I doubt it. Even Taylor’s name was not on it. TV award shows kind of hint at wink wink when they know who’s going to win just to get them there. I may be wrong but Twilight has had it’s day. I’m a huge fan of the books and movies but, the fan base has sort of shrunk. They hate the none committal thing about Rob and Kristen. This drama is getting old.

@Ellenj55

Posted at 11:01 PM on August 11, 2013

I agree with you. The fan base isn’t how it was before. I think both want to move on. They were no shows at the TCAs today, even though Rob and Kristen each won an award. In fact, the only one that came out successful in her career after Twilight is Anna Kendrick. Nominated for a Golden Globe and Oscar for “Up in The Air”, “Cups” is a top downloaded song, Pitch Perfect has been a teen hit after Twilight and they’re going to do Pitch Perfect 2, and everyone is still raving about her performance n 50/50. And no tabloid stories on her. People take her more seriously compared to Rob and Kristen, and that’s what they want for themselves.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 2:53 AM on August 11, 2013

Sunday 11th so we will see what happened tonight?

tammytrue

Posted at 11:39 PM on August 10, 2013

Usually, the people attending the awards are the ones that have won. If it is true that Kristen is attending, then she must have won the best actress award. Looks like another couple won the lip lock award.