Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Displayed A ‘Great Deal Of Tension’ At Premiere

Fri, August 9, 2013 4:02pm EDT by 19 Comments
Splashnews

miam unbroken

Posted at 1:51 PM on August 12, 2013

They looked amazing!! And backstage…SOoooo in love :’3 he was holding the whole time her waist and gave her the sweetest lip kiss!!!!!!!! Not awkward at all :D <3

SophiaRobyn

Posted at 1:48 PM on August 12, 2013

I’m sorry but if you said they don’t look awkward in public then you have no useful life experience. A five year old could see that something’s off about those two

bennybswap

Posted at 5:52 AM on August 10, 2013

Reblogged this on bennybswap.

Ravenna

Posted at 5:37 AM on August 10, 2013

awww are you kidding?? they were more than adorable!!! I saw videos from them behind the cameras, off the carpet and Liam couldn’t take his arm from around her waist :’3 it was adorable how he is taking care of her!!! I want to have a relationship like MIAM!!!! <3

megan

Posted at 11:38 PM on August 9, 2013

actually i watched the video of them at this event and they do not seem into it at all. If the paps were not yelling at them to hold each other she wouldn’t have done had her arm around him

puff

Posted at 7:17 PM on August 9, 2013

This level of scrutiny would stress me out. Leave them be.

Maria

Posted at 5:49 PM on August 9, 2013

Not even close to tense..they look cute! Get a life haters!

Vanessa

Posted at 5:42 PM on August 9, 2013

I’m a huge fan of Miley, HUGE FAN.. but you can see the tension.. When you look back at other pics of then together their so happy, even at the hunger games premiere, she was all over him smiling.. He didn’t smile once with her at this premiere.. I hate to say it but I think he’s turned off by get recent actions.. Let’s face it she’s not that same, long haired girl HE fell in love with. Yes she’s a babe but sometimes image is a big thing for a man. I’ll always love Miley no matter what but I don’t think they’ll make it to the alter..

huh?

Posted at 5:48 PM on August 9, 2013

you should search a bit better. There are pics of them behind the cameras, laughing, hugging each other and placing a kiss on the lips! Miley is also with his parents all smiles on their faces…..and judging someone for the hair is pathetic….and Liam himself said that he admires her for who she is…and that he is in love with her the way she is..so yeah…they will make it..besides he also said that they are already like they are married! ;)

Huh?

Posted at 7:38 PM on August 9, 2013

Vanessa wasn’t judging her hair she said Liam is judging her her and she is totally right! I don’t know what world you are living in…

Vanessa

Posted at 3:53 AM on August 10, 2013

I was not judging her. I love Miley, I love her new hair, image, EVERYTHING. Im just simply saying that sometimes love fades and people change for themselves which she is doing and I admire. Of course Liam is going to say he loves mileys new image and what not but as a guy, you gotta see that allot of the things she may be doing is turning him off and pushing him away. Like I said, I LOVE MILEY, but I don’t think they’ll get married, he won’t be able to tame her because she’s not one to be tamed. Obviously. So stop being so ignorant. I wasn’t judging her hair.

huh?

Posted at 5:36 AM on August 10, 2013

@Vanessa first of all i never said that YOU judged her for her hair. Don’t take it personal. And trust me, I am a guy and Miley became super hot, I do believe that Liam won’t be stupid to leave her now! Besides as a guy if he is not in a woman he would tell her and leave….He is staying and he is staying because he is totally not turned off from her. At the moment I don’t think that there is a guy who is turned off from MIley. She became very sexy and beautiful. The fact that she had long hair didn’t mean that her behavor was not the same behind the cameras. Liam knows her, he knew her from the past. He fell in love for her and obviously he still is. Or else he would have take the ring from her finger a long time ago.

Vanessa

Posted at 3:51 PM on August 10, 2013

It’s not that easy. They’ll look like fools if they indeed their engagement. Well you have your opinion and I have mine, YES I KNOW MILEY IS HOT. trust me, she’s my girl crush and I know everything there is to know about her, I’m a smiler. Im just saying that Liam seems like he was brought up a different way and maybe Miley isn’t his ideal girl.anymore, she changed from the girl he knew, yes in a good way but to him it might be too much.so im ending this. now BYE FELICIA.

huh?

Posted at 4:23 PM on August 10, 2013

@Vanessa Yeah, maybe you see it like that but it is not. Liam is still into Miley and clearly very in love with her! And yep bye now!

ruby

Posted at 5:28 PM on August 9, 2013

when you look at chris and elsa; you know they’re in love from when they started dating and after India’s birth. But, these two.. it’s awkward and you can SEE that. I don’t think liam wants to be married to her; yet alone to be engaged to her. I highly doubt that they will make it to see marriage.

chris

Posted at 5:30 PM on August 9, 2013

wow you really cant read faces xD Chris is not into elsa anymore..its clear…and i dont blame him

hahaha

Posted at 5:50 PM on August 9, 2013

hahahah are you serious??? it’s about time for Chris and Elsa to break up. They are together just for India!

Ronnie

Posted at 4:27 PM on August 9, 2013

Are you jealous, haters or just idiots?? They look amazing together! And they looked so in love at the premiere!!! Liam couldn’t take his arm from around her and Miley couldn’t take her eyes off of him! Get a life losers!

Luke

Posted at 4:23 PM on August 9, 2013

That article is more than just pathetic! Wow…..Guys it seems that you missed the pics behind the cameras that she was with Liam and his family talking laughing and Liam having his arm around her right?? gosh..you are so pathetic and lame..trying way too hard with those too! They are perfect!