Kim Kardashian & North Filming ‘KUWTK’ While In Hiding — Report

Fri, August 9, 2013 12:54pm EDT by 18 Comments
Kim Kardashian North West Filming
FameFlynet

SAUCONY(サッカニー)グッズ・アクセサリー

Posted at 12:23 AM on July 18, 2014

Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you’re using?
I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I
must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a honest price?
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

史上最も激新品 デイトジャストss

Posted at 2:33 AM on July 5, 2014

Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using?
I’m planning to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most
blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for getting
off-topic but I had to ask!

アウトレット ウォーキングシューズ

Posted at 8:38 AM on December 19, 2013

I always spent my half an hour to read this web site’s posts every day along with a mug of
coffee.

注目 ミュール 品質合格

Posted at 12:37 PM on December 5, 2013

Wow, this piece of writing is good, my sister is analyzing such things,
thus I am going to convey her.

最新 ラウンドトゥ 新着

Posted at 7:00 AM on November 18, 2013

I’ve been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found
any interesting article like yours. It is pretty
worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will
be much more useful than ever before.

Arianna

Posted at 4:34 AM on August 13, 2013

Uh! We will probably see North when she is twelve years old and by then she would have developed into a weirdo who is uncomfortable stepping out in public and walking around in a special-designed bubble to avoid contact with public germs. Kimye is determined to keep the public on their toes for as long as possible just so they can remain relevant…who cares (yawns.

soney kardash

Posted at 9:52 PM on August 11, 2013

its insane to me how all these ppl commenting have something bad to say about the kardashians! why the fuck is yall on this site or watever looking at the kardashians?! grow the fuck up i mean go look at stuff that u dont anything bad to say about! #ignorantpeople #stupidness

dorothy

Posted at 9:14 AM on August 11, 2013

Who cares?

xdhhxzbxzbre457

Posted at 1:01 PM on August 10, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterracìalÇircle. Çom~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.xcnb

Dee

Posted at 4:25 AM on August 10, 2013

Kim is no longer relevant. Kris Humphries was right about her fame fading.

wHO KNOWS

Posted at 12:42 AM on August 10, 2013

kIM DIDN’T LIKE OR WANT TO BE PREGNANT! sOME HOW SHE PUT HERSELF & BABY IN DANDER TO HAVE A PRENNY! NOW SHE HAS A NANNY SHE DOESN’T WANT TO BE A MOTHER. SHE’S TO MUCH INTO HERSELF! BAD MOTHER!OHH SHE’S LIKE HER OWN MOTHER CHRIS ! NANNY RAISED HER KIDS…

molly

Posted at 10:52 AM on August 10, 2013

I had two premmies, one much earlier then hers. It happens and nothing in my life at the time contributed to it other then medical reasons. My last pregnancy was v medically complicated. I didn’t particularly enjoy that time of my life. It doesn’t make for being a bad mother nor does maintaining your career and hiring professional qualified help.

fatal

Posted at 8:21 PM on August 9, 2013

such a load of BS-trying to keep interest in their stupid show-which is probably close to being cancelled now that Kim’s a blimp

SEXTAPEHORROR

Posted at 7:44 PM on August 9, 2013

Please take that show off the air and put something,, anything else on. These awful people need to go away, they actually make my head hurt, and I stopped watching the show long ago, but they won’t go away!

jjinfl

Posted at 7:00 PM on August 9, 2013

I was fervently hoping not to have any of the K’s return to t.v. I’m sure viewers will be treated to a look at a blanketed baby similar to Michael Jackson’s, leaving them in doubt whether it is the real North or just another fake one or maybe a doll. This is just another hyped up drama to get a few more viewers to watch another boring year of the same old junk. Non news, Hollywood Life. Nobody cares if a baby is or is not on t.v. We all knew that Kim cannot stand up to her Mother. She now lives with momma again, so what’s to keep Kris from pulling the puppet strings and making her usual bossy demands. I thought Kanye could stop that from happening to his child, but I guess he’s gone over to the dark side of unreality. Kim lives for the attention and ego strokes she gets for making a fool of herself week after week in the plots of her mommy dearest’s show.

Kim Who?

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 9, 2013

Frown the Clown will not be happy. K-ho is putting her daughter on TV.
When Kourtney was going to Greece she had Mason by the had and later in a car scenne you could see Peneolope in her carrier.

RC

Posted at 2:53 PM on August 9, 2013

This is another daily fabricated story from RadarOnline/Star Magazine. Baby North does not have to appear on the show. Kourtney’s two kids have not appeared on the show so far all season. Even though they are filming around them, they are not seen on camera. It is obvious that the tabloids miss seeing Kim and they have resorted to creating false stories every day.

Kim

Posted at 6:57 PM on August 10, 2013

Kourtney filmed her birth! Lol her kids are totally on the show and who cares? They’re cute kids and they are smart and well cared for isn’t that all that matters? Kim just begs for the attention. Does anyone even care anymore? I sure don’t. Her baby in hiding = ugly. The two most superficial people on this planet had a baby and aren’t showing her off? Lmao we know why!!! Tom Cruise hid his daughter like this too for over a year! She was not that cute either as a baby.