Chris Brown: The Truth Behind His Alleged Seizure

Fri, August 9, 2013 4:37pm EST by 78 Comments
Chris Brown Suffers Seizure
FameFlyNet

Mr. G

Posted at 4:37 PM on August 11, 2013

Sunny Autumnn….you’re in too deep. If CB committed murder, you would defend him…I don’t want to see CB spiral out of control, but fans like you do him a disservice by defending him and pampering him reguardless of what he do. If he saw his REAL FANS that care about his health call him out on his B.S, guess what? He would be forced to change, because he knows it would effect his record sales. Stop making excuses for him, maybe he would get the picture and do better. CB is insulated in his circle of friends filled with enablers, male groupies, immature children, female groupies, etc. AKA OMB…the definition of insanity is doing the same thing while expecting a different result. How in the world can he expect a different situation with the same circle of people and ideas surrounding him?

hickory

Posted at 5:33 PM on August 11, 2013

Thank you Mr. G. Love is equal to tough love, not enabling. When we enable people we put make-up on their wrongdoings instead of calling them out for what they are.

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 6:51 PM on August 11, 2013

@Mr. G. You act like you live with these people. His cousins have already stated they are taking care of him and making sure he’s taking care of himself, not over stressing, not working too much, getting rest, etc. You wouldn’t know an enabler if they walked up to you and knocked you over the head. You just want them out the way because they can’t stand Rihanna and her hoe’ish activity. She already stated she’s not getting rid of her h*es and he’s definitely not getting rid of his homies. All parties have left the building, but you and your aliases haven’t left-y’all the only ones still in the building. #stay out their business and enjoy the music.

jasy

Posted at 2:18 PM on August 11, 2013

I don’t understand…why don’t I care?

jasy

Posted at 11:11 AM on August 11, 2013

Oh well Rihanna word in stay were right “He is the one that seems to be broken after all.

Sarah Lund

Posted at 1:05 AM on August 11, 2013

Even if nothing much happened, there still must have been something wrong. He almost fell to the ground. Why? He felt light-headed. Why? It could happen to him again. If he doesn’t get checked out, then hell knows what could happen to him. How is someone almost falling to the ground NOT worrying at all? Surely you’d wonder what the hell was up and why.

Xislander

Posted at 10:54 PM on August 10, 2013

CB look after yourself & get help. Wanna-hug: ease off (& get dat job – consider hands modelling). HL you’re incredibly biased; joee you’re da one whose really obsessed with CB, get off his-whatsit yuk; sunwinter&rain poster-you’re a comedian, you’re either one of viet’s mates or someone who’s an undercover riri-luva bc you’re moderating & judge judy to diverse opinions, sit down & occupy your hands with popcorn. Bajan is on plane to CB as we speak (not MIA as we’re made to believe); & no, viet girl’s not frantic bc she’s still in luxxland somewhere…they’ll all figure it out soon enough, sit

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 11:51 AM on August 11, 2013

@Xislander. You’re Sandra Duncan and Rihanna is headed to Miami, not LA. Keep up. Its on Ristopher tumblr, where the rest of you dummies congregate. Hoping for a reconciliation. Was that tweet about Rihanna, or he had on some chucks, Chris had on chucks 2 weeks ago. Pathetic, if you ask me lol. I go to that site for the laughs-bunch of 12 year olds with no common sense. Viet girl is in Chris’s bed as we speak. Bye now. Its about to hit 108 degrees outside. I’m trying to enjoy my weekend indoors.

hickory

Posted at 5:37 PM on August 11, 2013

I’m a Rihanna fan and I definitely don’t want her to reconcile with Chris, so don’t include all of us.

Mr. G

Posted at 7:30 PM on August 10, 2013

Prayers because he fainted? Seems odd….CB is on drugs and didn’t want to go to the hospital or doctor because they would have told his probation officer all the drugs in his system….which is another violation of probation. Even if he did faint, who doesn’t follow up with their doctor the next day? Most likely it was a seizure that was brought along by stress and drugs. Seek professional help CB….I’m a fan, but I’m not a fan that will piggyback off anything a artist do, just because I like their music. CB fans if they really care for him, call him out on his stupidness and rachet lifestyle. I wish Whitney Houston & MJ fans would have done that to save their life. They are not Gods.

Prettynae

Posted at 6:35 PM on August 10, 2013

Something about karruche screams FAKE ! Is it only me?

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 11:52 AM on August 11, 2013

@prettynae. Its only you boo. Now, sit down somewhere.

Julie

Posted at 4:00 PM on August 11, 2013

Nope it’s not just you

Crissa

Posted at 5:33 PM on August 10, 2013

Chris is a Human and deserves to have some rest and recover

Angel

Posted at 5:04 PM on August 10, 2013

Drop dead cb and kt

....

Posted at 6:27 AM on August 10, 2013

Koochie is shallow man there’s something about this girl I just don’t trust..

I need a hug* lemme go post a pic of myself, the comments of how pretty I am will feed my ego & make me feel better. So me me me during this tough time :”D*

*dead* I caaaaaaaant

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 11:55 AM on August 11, 2013

@—- Guess you ran out of fake names. try Annbarb. She hasn’t come out in a while? You seem so invested, twitter stalking and all. You doin too much boo. Chris and Kae have left the building. The only people left is Rihanna and you dense 12- year olds wondering what happened. Actually, Rihanna left too out the side door.

Heather

Posted at 4:03 PM on August 11, 2013

Karrueche is all about her! Something happens to Chris and she has to make it about her, posting pictures of herself. seeking sympathy. Pretty pathetic

....