Melissa Benoist Dishes On Her Romance With Co-Star Blake Jenner

Thu, August 8, 2013 5:36pm EDT by 12 Comments
Courtesy Of Twitter

gummybear45

Posted at 9:30 AM on November 8, 2013

This is the cutest thing EVER! Oh. My. God… I’m literally dying. :) Blake Jenner is hot :) :P LOL

Raivene

Posted at 3:10 PM on September 4, 2013

I can’t believe he’s engaged, though. He was with another girl for 3 years and he left her high and dry for Melissa. It’s crazy that Hollywood changes some people.

Sher

Posted at 10:55 AM on October 6, 2013

Exactly! He dumped that poor girl and Melissa dumped her photographer boyfriend which she had dated for a few years as well. It’s a joke that they play the more good natured characters on glee. Melissa’s gone nude before lol.

Erica

Posted at 6:34 AM on September 1, 2013

I still ship blellie. So much more chemistry *o*

cute

Posted at 3:08 AM on August 25, 2013

I hate u jennoist haters! Can’t u see tht they are the cutest couple??!! Ugh! Just shut your mouth u haters!

LOL

Posted at 6:01 AM on August 17, 2013

wow butt hurt monchele shippers! so bitter because your ship is no more, like I don’t even care about Jenoist but your hipocricies are hilarious!

Molly

Posted at 4:04 PM on August 21, 2013

Wow, don’t be so rude. Not all Monchele shippers are like that. I loved Monchele but I still like Jennoist. And it’s ‘hypocrisies’ not ‘hipocricies’.

Megan

Posted at 12:24 PM on September 27, 2013

Okay, just, you know, to make one thing very clear: Monchele is “no more” because Cory DIED. He. Died. Monchele shippers are not “butt hurt” because this couple is happening and theirs isn’t. Monchele shippers are MOURNING the loss of a beloved actor. So please, just do everyone a favour, and shut up.

boring

Posted at 4:12 AM on August 10, 2013

No one carezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Rita

Posted at 7:02 PM on August 8, 2013

They are so annoying. Please remove then from glee!

Rip Cory you’ll always be loved. My prayers are with Lea, and Cory’s family.

Cathy

Posted at 8:17 PM on August 8, 2013

I am still heart broken over the loss of Cory. That’s great for Blake and Melissa and they better not be the new couple on glee that falls in love on and off screen because I won’t accept it, it was suppose to be Lea and Cory. I am sad that there will never be a Monchele wedding.

no one cares

Posted at 4:16 AM on August 10, 2013

No really getting what Lea and Cory have to do with them. The problem with them at least on screen is their chracter are boring and their voices are basis. I wouldn’t worry about hem getting much press cause no once cares. The paparazzi aren’t going to go out of their way to take pic of them.