‘Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder & Paul Wesley Face Off At Teen Choice

Thu, August 8, 2013 4:54pm EDT by 83 Comments
Ian Somerhalder Paul Wesley
Courtesy of The CW (2)

Delena

Posted at 12:49 PM on December 25, 2013

I read some comments below there and some are like this, “Stefan all the way.”, “Paul is much hotter than Ian” or “I say Paul wesley becuz u have to admit he is hot, dont let Ians eyes fool u.”

Whoever commented this, we can conclude that Paul is more hotter than Ian by taking a glance at the voting results. LOL. (This is going to be best Paul lovers trolling ever.)

Sorry, don’t bash at me..!!

Ella

Posted at 5:40 PM on October 20, 2013

I have to say, when I fist watched this I really liked Damon but us girls really need to realize the bad boys are jerks even though there cute there always going to stay jerks but Stefan he isnt a jerk and sorry for the Damon lovers I say Stefan is WAYYY WAYYY Times one million googles hotter then Damon <3

rayan

Posted at 5:03 AM on August 24, 2013

Ian got my vote because he”s the best in acting,u rock ian <3<3<3

Ella

Posted at 5:36 PM on October 20, 2013

I say Paul wesley becuz u have to admit he is hot, dont let Ians eyes fool u

rayan

Posted at 5:01 AM on August 24, 2013

Ian your the best

lucas fisto

Posted at 2:03 PM on August 12, 2013

i really envy and love the character of paul wesely

Ella

Posted at 5:37 PM on October 20, 2013

Right on girl,

guest

Posted at 10:24 PM on August 11, 2013

Congratulation Ian! Your are the Best and You rocked the Teen Choice Awards.

Majo

Posted at 1:03 PM on August 11, 2013

Ian gets my vote because he rocks! If it wasn’t for him and his perfect Portrait of Damon I would have stopped watching TVD a long Time ago. But he draws me in, love him.

Nalisha

Posted at 1:52 PM on August 11, 2013

I soooo agree!! Just like the books… Damon is the best character of TVD. His beauty & complexity is magnificent. I love him too… Always ;-)