Lamar Odom: Why He Refuses To Cheat On Khloe Kardashian

Wed, August 7, 2013 9:13pm EDT by 22 Comments
Lamar Odom Rumors
SplashNews

daisy

Posted at 4:37 PM on August 22, 2013

How nice you polish up these two but when it comes to RI you have so much ill things to say.

Kristin

Posted at 1:41 PM on August 12, 2013

Omg does anyone have anything else better to do than make up bs about other peoples lives. Its so pathetic the only reason this chick wnts her story public is because she is making money off of it.i mean come on is it really worth ruining someones life because u need some extra money. Man women are sad these days.

jules

Posted at 7:09 PM on August 10, 2013

I am slowly learning if I don’t see it on E entertainment or US magazine I Drfinitely don’t feed into any of it cuz these are the ones I feel the Kardashians let into their lives. For one thing these sites only report negative articles

Terija

Posted at 8:41 PM on August 8, 2013

Is Bonnie Fuller really Kris Jenner??! Every other site reports the same angle about numerous Kardashian dramas day after day, and the Kardashians usually look bad. This is the ONLY site that twists the same stories and sides with the Kardashians every single time trying to make them look good. Questionable reporting …

simone

Posted at 12:32 PM on August 8, 2013

I KNOW that Scott cheated on Kourtney this year in Atlantic City. That I 100% KNOW.

jjinfl

Posted at 10:19 AM on August 8, 2013

qSo, what happens on the road doesn’t always stay on the road, huh? I can definitely see this happening and believe that Khloe has found about about Lammie’s behavior when she’s not hanging all over him. They just enjoy keeping the various family names in the tabloids and on sites like this. They rotate the news; it’s Khloe’s turn since Kim has about bored us all to death with her pregnancy and baby drama. They can probably squeeze out a lot of unreality fodder for their stupid show with this intrigue going on.

a harding

Posted at 8:19 AM on August 8, 2013

I think the Kadashians themselves are starting and adding fuel to the fire on these rumours. They want Khloe out of this marriage (Khloe herself may even be in on it) because it has become boring. So Khloe needs a new man,new drama for the show. No drama means no ratings. Twisted? yes. That’s the way they roll.

Liz

Posted at 4:30 AM on August 8, 2013

The story sounds true, and if it is my heart would be broken because I love Khloe and Lamar together. I LOVE YOU KHLOE. U are amazing, fun, and beautiful. Most importantly, you are down to earth and humble. I wish you the best, and I wish you and Lamar are doing well.
Shame on this stupid *hore girl!

Jaki

Posted at 4:43 PM on August 8, 2013

He was cheating on his ex-girlfriend (mother of his children) with Khloe. As the saying goes – what goes around, comes around.

P Diva

Posted at 12:31 AM on August 8, 2013

What is meant by “Plus, he’s married to a Kardashian”??? Halle Berry, Jennifer Aniston, Kim K and a host of others have been publicly cheated on. These no talent broads are not immune. GHFOH with that one!

uh

Posted at 11:29 PM on August 7, 2013

She’s so delusional if she thinks he hasn’t cheated on her isn’t that what he did with his ex girlfriend these women who think they’ve came in as the side woman or was the jump off will suffer the same fate as the one that you’ve done it to khloe knows this man id stepping out on her but what is she going to do ? She’s gonna put up with him til he brings the other woman around the same way he did with her she already feels not a part of the family so she looks past his flings I feel bad for her cause she is the best out of the 3 I wish her luck & open eyes & fertility she deserves it but with a loving man not lamby cheater chops

abe

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 7, 2013

she has enough bodyguards who love to kill him?

Kyla

Posted at 10:57 PM on August 7, 2013

The title of this article just blows my mind. It’s like their shocked that a husband isn’t cheating on his wife. It’s common sense not to cheat on your spouse, although I’ll admit it still happens.

taylor

Posted at 10:39 PM on August 7, 2013

He a LIE!!!

Tress

Posted at 9:55 PM on August 7, 2013

So a lawyer who has been attacked, followed, and investigated runs to sell her story to a tabloid instead of using the law to handle this, Why didn’t she file a police report or get a restraining order? Next

Shelly

Posted at 9:43 PM on August 7, 2013

LOL…..whoever wrote this article need to wake up from that deep sleep they have been in. I wouldn’t be surprised if number 3 comes forward with her story tomorrow.

Tress

Posted at 9:59 PM on August 7, 2013

It would have to be next Wednesday. That’s when tabloid stories come out. Star mag can have someone come forward every Wednesday and no one would care. Star mag trying to get some Tiger scandal. The problem is Lamar is not on Tiger’s status and no one really cares. Heck, Khloe nor her family seems to care about these silly stories.

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 9:38 PM on August 7, 2013

You know he is. She’s traveling, he’s a man…… must I say more?

Dan

Posted at 12:42 PM on August 10, 2013

Please don’t say anything more. With a statement like that, your level of intelligence (or lack thereof) just shines through. I’ve never cheated on my girlfriends, neither have my friends. I’m a good looking guy too. Women cheat just as much, if not more than men. I’ve been cheated on before, so please keep the idiotic comment in your mind. Women are just sneakier and more manipulative when they do their dirt. The good news is that it’s extremely hard to lie and get away with anything in the modern era, and men have finally caught on to the lies that women tell. There’s good and bad in both sexes. Judge the person.

Allie

Posted at 2:34 PM on September 11, 2013

I completely agree with you Dan. I hate that men are looked upon as cheaters. Just because you have a penis doesn’t make a man a cheater nor a liar. Many women cheat and they were able to cover it up better. My bf of 3 years got cheated on and he had serious trust issues. Cheating affect men as well. For women to be so stupid and carefree are really hurtful to the ” good” men out there. Judge the person, not the gender. No wonder half of these women saying these things end up old and alone, or in bad situations. Grow up and get experience with a real man..not a little boy who can’t keep his penis in his pants. Cheating is a two way street. Remember that.

Loopy

Posted at 9:34 PM on August 7, 2013

Really, who cares?

Pan Alice

Posted at 9:14 PM on August 7, 2013

I found a lot of older men are single, I would like to share with you an interesting site, __ÁgěGapMãte.com__ There’s a lot of young, sexy girl.They prefer older men!