Usher’s Son Raced To The Hospital After Almost Drowning In Pool

Tue, August 6, 2013 1:52pm EDT by 12 Comments
Getty

Suzanne

Posted at 11:53 PM on October 24, 2013

v3 weight loss dr oz Goji Advance – This is a atural weight loss supplement that is counted as one of the best diet pills for
women. So I know thhat much of my energy that night was from the mate,
but thgere was definitely an extfa bonus when I combined the tea with the Up-Time energy diet pill.
Bullk forming laxatives are often a great source of fiber.
So it is easy and effective to lose weight steadily at a
moderate pace. You know, after the sales pitch for a drug
on TV, when a sweet voice casually mentions that there is a
risk of heart palpitations, dizzy spells, stroke, and death.
v3 diet pills for sale

x.baby.cakez.x

Posted at 4:12 AM on August 10, 2013

usher is an amazin father I knw tht the judge will giv him the custody kause he knws how to be a responsible father an a worker too better then the dumm as mother kan

hope and pray

Posted at 10:22 PM on August 6, 2013

Hope the little guy makes it ok!!!! I think it is about time the pool makers fix the drains. This isn’t the first time this problem has been responsible for injuries and deaths! What is it going to take to make them fix this problem????????

Lisa

Posted at 5:42 PM on August 6, 2013

He NEEDS to get custody of these kids. Maid? Where is the MOTHER?// He NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING NOW! What a heartbreak. My prayers are with him.

DAMN!

Posted at 1:23 AM on August 7, 2013

@Lisa, he does have custody. They were at his house with some family members. It was just an accident.
Thank God the two male workers were there.
I hope his ex-wife doesn’t start some more mess, because of it.
Still praying for the little one.

DAMN!

Posted at 5:25 PM on August 6, 2013

Thank God those two guys were there.
This just gives me cold chills!
I am praying for the little one.
I hope Usher’s crazy ex doesn’t use the accident to start another round of, custody fights.

sherrihector

Posted at 3:32 PM on August 6, 2013

as Ray explained I am taken by surprise that any one able to make $7688 in one month on the internet. have you read this webpage Go to site and open Home for details.>>>>>>www.bay92.com<<<<<<

Lucille7777

Posted at 3:05 PM on August 6, 2013

I pray for the mother of his children, she’s been through way too much already, and the trial judge finally stepped down after not only other complaints of bias, because Usher lawyer worked on the judge’s re-election campaign and raised 80 percent of her campaign funds, and the FBI got involved, so stepped down after giving custody to Usher for no visible reason, so the custody case was supposedly scheduled for a re-trial, unless the parties came to an agreement.

Anyway, feel so sorry for the mom of these children, as her older son, their brother, drowned when he was visiting the mom’s former husband, and Usher has selfishly put her through Hell and back regarding her children with him and now this.

I hope the mom gained a better deal than what the crooked judge had given her.

shainia

Posted at 3:32 PM on August 6, 2013

usher i am s sorry i know that u try to be a father to your kids because that is what shows so just stay prayed up and don’t t lose faith in god he will change everything

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 2:15 PM on August 6, 2013

not again……I’m praying for a full recovery.

Mondy uk