‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: Aria Finally Makes A Decision About Jake

Tue, August 6, 2013 9:26pm EST by 7 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Aria Jake
Courtesy of ABC Family

I

Posted at 9:56 PM on August 28, 2013

IM SOOOO SAD EZRA IS A SO we think!!!!!!!!!!!

unknownauthor

Posted at 1:11 PM on August 7, 2013

who knows with this show, it’s like a soap…
who knows if ezra is even the dad? if he isn’t will aria kick jake to the curb? if she was pissed at jake, with some girl he was with, aria could have introduced herself, and then find out if the blonde was jake’s new girlfriend.

emily needs to get over herself, what is she gonna do after highschool? paige was being supportive; em keeps this up, she’ll lose paige.

what is with cece pushing people in the water? is she suppose to be “A”?

abe

Posted at 11:56 PM on August 6, 2013

she has to be a lesbian…………..SHE WILL GO FOR HER FRIEND!!

Stephanie

Posted at 11:35 PM on August 6, 2013

dying to know what was written on the post-it in the very last scene. All I saw was the words About and A. I think Page is no good! Another person blaming CeCe, I don’t believe it. I think that’s a cover up, but where is she? As much as everyone says there’s no “twin”, I think there definitely is a twin and that’s who Jenna and Shawna were talking about. I think the “blonde” Red Coat is wearing a wig. And the black hoodie I think is a guy. I don’t trust Dr. Sullivan either or the cute English Psychiatrist (cant remember his name), could that be Dr. Sullivans son?

Julieta

Posted at 11:00 PM on August 6, 2013

Anyone else think that might be 2 teams? The read coat versus the black hoodie?

Justin Burnell

Posted at 10:39 PM on August 6, 2013

Reblogged this on thehiltonburnellfiles and commented:
Intensive episode of “Pretty Little Liars” when Hanna’s mom got out of prison but who bail her out.

Juanita Elliott (@JuanitaElliot15)

Posted at 8:47 AM on August 7, 2013

How to earn 300 us dollar per day its unbelievable but its work Hope to see you around here more often.== >w­w­w.B­a­r­2­9.ℂ­o­m