Lea Michele Wears ‘Cory’ Necklace On Sad First Day On ‘Glee’ Set

Tue, August 6, 2013 11:55am EDT by 8 Comments
Lea Michele Glee Set
FameFlyNet

Catherine

Posted at 4:36 PM on January 23, 2014

Its sad the show is ending, its kind of a precious memory and tribute of/ to him. He was and still is incredibly loved but in the first few episodes he quoted “the show must go everywhere or something” trying to quote that the show must go on. I can personally feel this pain Lea is feeling and this show is kind my reminder of that love I once had and his the relationship has unwantingly faded. (I apologize for the made up word)

Kayla

Posted at 10:41 PM on September 22, 2013

Strong is the only way you can be. I think it’s wonderful she wears the necklace. I wear an only necklace of my grandmothers sometimes. It’s a great way for her to look down and know he’s there, too.

Sharon

Posted at 2:35 PM on August 7, 2013

What a tragedy is all I know. He was a good person and drugs claims another one. He never hurt anyone… I just don’t understand some things. First and foremost, when I lost the love of my life, the last thing I was doing was tweeting or having pictures of me taken and put on the internet. I am sorry but I don’t quite understand this.

anabelle

Posted at 5:57 AM on August 8, 2013

yeah but you are not a famous actress are you? :) she has to respond to fans and she has to make public appearance because it is her job and she probably sees it as being better to keep busy and try and be positive then be consumed in grief. I don’t think we can judge her for her reaction to this as her situation in life is very different from ours. We are not famous and we don’t have a giant fanbase so we don’t have really many people to answer to.

Ramona

Posted at 3:02 PM on August 10, 2013

She is an actress contracted to a show that is still very popular. Since none of us are in her shoes we can’t judge. It makes me sad that people are so quick to make judgement calls. I lost my mother who was everything to me but when someone loses a loved one that I know, I never say I know how you feel because I can’t. She needs to grieve however that is for her and at the same time go on with her obligations.

Tracy

Posted at 2:19 PM on August 6, 2013

Looking forward to Glee coming back but I have to admit I am disappointed that there will be a Beatles theme. I know I am in the minority but I hate Beatles music!

beatles

Posted at 12:17 PM on August 6, 2013

I would like they would pick ” strawberry fields” on lea’s voice

abe

Posted at 12:12 PM on August 6, 2013

please stop this sickmaking attitude.
the show must go on, HE KNEW THIS DAMN WELL!!