Now that Desiree Hartsock has found her true love with Chris Siegfried, one of her former flames is getting his own shot at love as the star of the next season of ‘The Bachelor!’ Keep reading to learn all there is to know about Juan, the hot, professional soccer player!
Juan Pablo Galavis is about to embark on the time of his life as the star of The Bachelor! But before you start gathering your girlfriends and Kleenex boxes for the upcoming season, let HollywoodLife.com tell you all about this 32-year-old who hails from Venezuela!
Juan Pablo Galavis: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Him
You’re about to become obsessed with Juan Pablo! Even host Chris Harrison called Juan Pablo the “fan favorite,” early on in the season.
“If we have a fan favorite right now it’s Juan Pablo,” Chris said. “He’s actually a really good guy and Des loves her some Juan Pablo. The question that she doesn’t really care to answer right now is, ‘Is there more to this guy than his accent and body?'”
1. Juan Pablo came in seventh on Desiree’s season!
2. Juan Pablo is a former professional soccer player from Venezuela! He played soccer in college for Roberts Wesleyan College, then played a few seasons with the Primera Division Venezolana with Caracas FC, then Deportivo Italia and eventually joined Miami FC in February 2008.
3. Juan Pablo decided to quit playing soccer after his daughter Camila was born in 2009.
4. Juan Pablo has a thing for showbiz! He got into the music business and began promoting a band called Chino y Nacho with Universal Latin Music after his soccer career. Then he also began starring in some TV commercials after working as a TV host for a sports show in Miami called Mega News.
5. Juan Pablo is a New Yorker! He was born in Ithaca but then moved to Venezuela with his family when he was 2-years-old.
The cool part about this upcoming season is that Juan Pablo has a little girl! He’ll be the third single parent to star on the show after Jason Mesnick and Emily Maynard.
– Chloe Melas
More ‘Bachelorette’ Finale News:
- ‘Bachelorette After The Final Rose’: Desiree Calls Fiance ‘The Greatest’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Finale Preview: Desiree Gives Up On Love & Wants To Quit
- ‘Bachelorette’ Finale: Desiree Hartsock’s Exes Predict Her Winner