‘Bachelorette': Desiree & Chris Reveal Wedding Date On ‘Live!’

Tue, August 6, 2013 2:13pm EDT by 11 Comments
Desiree Hartsock Chris Siegfried Wedding Date
Courtesy ABC

cR

Posted at 8:42 PM on August 17, 2013

Let me know the date. Let me if they brake up. Notify me of sean Loew and catherine G too.

JUDY

Posted at 1:19 PM on August 13, 2013

I couldn’t be happier for Des and Chris, they are the perfect couple! I totally believe they will make it. Theirs was the most romantic proposal I have ever seen, I was in tears. On a funny note, my granddaughter watched the show with me one night and confidently told me she should pick Chris, their personalities were the same! She was so right. Brooks was totally wrong for her, I wish desiree and chris a lifetime of happiness

Kim

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 9, 2013

I am very happy for them, I was pulling for Chris… I just had that feeling they were right for one another, especially on his hometown date… You have to marry your best friend and you can see they have the friendship… Brookes was in it for the 15 minutes of fame… There was just something fake about him…

Deborah

Posted at 6:58 PM on August 8, 2013

Brook is gay and that is why he broke her heart.

Nanner

Posted at 7:24 PM on August 9, 2013

Totally agree. Chris is the man any girl would love and marry!!!! Just saying

s.

Posted at 6:16 PM on August 7, 2013

Brooks was ugly as hell, she picked the right guy

f.

Posted at 11:54 PM on August 7, 2013

Totally agree! Chris is adorable; I’ve liked him from the beginning!

m.

Posted at 3:51 PM on August 7, 2013

Did I hear you say “Next Summer.” They’re going to be engaged and living together a year before they get married! I say this: If they’re even still together, which is highly doubtful … she’ll be several months pregnant when she walks down the aisle.

ABBIEUE54547

Posted at 9:37 PM on August 6, 2013

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MīxedŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.
zxv

sherrihector

Posted at 3:34 PM on August 6, 2013

my roomate’s aunt makes $76 hourly on the laptop. She has been out of a job for five months but last month her paycheck was $17988 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site..>>>>>>www.bay92.com<<<<<<

Theresa P.

Posted at 1:37 PM on August 13, 2013

In my opinion Brooks represented the unrequainted level of love Des had been feeling in past relationships — she was setting to repeat a pattern in her life. She was fortunate enough to have Brooks tell the truth of his feelings and leave which then really opened her up to see what she needed and wanted was right there in Chris. Lucky for her she had two relationships progressing at the same time rather then at two separate points in time as relationships normally progress.

Much love and happiness to Desiree and Chris in their new life they build in Seattle!!