‘The Bachelorette’ Finale: Photos Of Desiree’s Heartbreaking Choice

Mon, August 5, 2013 8:27pm EDT by 9 Comments
The Bachelorette Finale
Courtesy of ABC

Pan Alice

Posted at 7:57 AM on August 6, 2013

Wow~~~My friend Lynn has just annunced her wedding with a handsome men They met through ~~ ÁgěGapMãte.com ~~A Serious age gap dating for younger women looking for older men,or younger men looking for older women. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

Barbara

Posted at 1:36 AM on August 6, 2013

Brooks is gay!! He shouldn’t been on the program, he should accept his sexually!

Andrea C. Wells (@AndreaCWells)

Posted at 3:37 AM on August 6, 2013

my friend’s sister-in-law makes ($)79 every hour on the computer. She has been unemployed for 5 months but last month her income was ($)16380 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more here… W­W­W.C­A­ℕ­9­9.C­O­M

VIKKILYNN

Posted at 12:59 AM on August 6, 2013

THE REASON I SAID NO ONE IS THAT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH BROOKS AND IF SHE PICKS SOMEONE ELSE JUST FOR THE SHOW SHE WILL BE VERY UNHAPPY. HANG IN THERE YOUR REAL LOVE WILL COME WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. GOOD LUCK DESIREE LOVE WILL COME. MY HUSBAND AND I DIDNT GET TO SEE THE FINAL ROSE BECAUSE OF A DISPUT ONTHE CHANNELS. WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT WOULD SURELY APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE COULD LET US KNOW. MARRIED 32 YRS. VIKKILYNN

LKM

Posted at 12:31 AM on August 6, 2013

I loved Chris from the beginning and thought he was the guy for Desiree! I’m so happy how it ended. Most beautiful proposal between two people … Really felt for the first time for this show, these two people truly are soul mates! This guy is so romantic … this will work!

teddygwe

Posted at 11:22 PM on August 5, 2013

~~~ wowo.Nice day.Do you want to have a serious interracial relationship?My friend Ann has just married to a handsome black man.Just GO TO ~~~mixedflirt. Ćom~ _This website has been set up for 12 years- the black white single MatchMaker works for serious singles! Meet black, white, gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance, dating and enduring relationships.A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier! ds fawer w3r3

nina234

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 5, 2013

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Anna has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~MixedÇenter. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….) So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.23r

Marchia Dolbow

Posted at 8:35 PM on August 5, 2013

I think she ends up with no one! She fell in love with brook’s & I don’t think it would be fair to chris & drew if she chooses one of them! I really like drew & wish could love him! He lovez her so much & would make her a great husband! But I think she will go home alone!

Ethel Dennis (@EthelDennis111)

Posted at 3:43 AM on August 6, 2013

℠℠℠like Dawn implied I am surprised that a mom able to profit $7443 in a few weeks on the computer. w­w­w.G­r­e­e­n­3­7.ℂ­ℴ­ℳ ℠℠℠℠