Peter Capaldi Cast As Doctor Who: Fans’ Excited Reactions On Twitter

Mon, August 5, 2013 8:06am EDT by 9 Comments
Peter Capaldi Doctor Who
SplashNews

woodruff4249

Posted at 12:03 AM on February 16, 2014

Sorry, but I am not excited for the new doctor who. I will miss Matt Smith!

Prilloomply93

Posted at 4:37 PM on December 26, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,R­u­­s­h­6­4­.C­­­O­­M

girlonfire

Posted at 1:42 PM on August 5, 2013

This guy already played a character on Doctor Who, WTF! You don’t have a previous character become the Doctor, it doesn’t work that way.

Emma

Posted at 3:40 PM on August 5, 2013

…You’re kidding, right? Does the Sixth Doctor ring a bell?

krissmith777

Posted at 5:47 PM on August 5, 2013

Actually, they did it before. The actor who played the 6th doctor showed up in an episode of the 5th.

keira007

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 5, 2013

He’s too old:-(

eurola

Posted at 2:25 PM on August 6, 2013

good thing is fans like yourself would leave the show good ridance

woodruff4249

Posted at 12:06 AM on February 16, 2014

I agree although they have had older Doctors.

nina8761

Posted at 9:54 AM on August 5, 2013

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Anna has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~MixedÇenter. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….) So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.cvb12s