‘Bachelorette After The Final Rose': The Next ‘Bachelor’ Is Revealed

Mon, August 5, 2013 10:59pm EDT by 10 Comments

Jen

Posted at 1:45 PM on August 6, 2013

They will all televise their weddings as long as they don’t have to foot the bill. If Pablo is so hot, why didn’t Des choose him? He has funny looking eyes, not a handsome man for the next bachelor.

Chelsy Hans

Posted at 1:21 PM on August 6, 2013

my co-worker’s wife makes $80 an hour on the laptop. She has been out of a job for seven months but last month her income was $was $16620 just working on the computer/laptop for a few hours….Heres what she do =====ZAP30.COM====
♫ ✂♫ ✂Just because you know it [my past]… doesn’t mean that my wounds are a weight you have to carry.

nina234

Posted at 8:52 AM on August 6, 2013

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Anna has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~MixedÇenter. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….) So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.adsf

Ethel Dennis (@EthelDennis111)

Posted at 11:22 AM on August 6, 2013

℠℠℠like Dawn implied I am surprised that a mom able to profit $7443 in a few weeks on the computer. w­w­w.G­r­e­e­n­3­7.ℂ­ℴ­ℳ ℠℠℠℠℠

tedsdgasdh

Posted at 8:44 AM on August 6, 2013

Hello there..Are you a real love seeker?You are not alone. ~~~mixedflirt.Çom~~ The site has established for 12 years. Millions of singles have joined it.A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.They verify all members, Verify Photos, Verify Education, Verify Occupation.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality.DSGAE

smiley4better

Posted at 4:33 AM on August 6, 2013

Reblogged this on Smile for better( new day, new life…. new beginning).

abe

Posted at 12:13 AM on August 6, 2013

how on earth can a man being pictured to be the greatest???

Andrea C. Wells (@AndreaCWells)

Posted at 3:34 AM on August 6, 2013

my friend’s sister-in-law makes ($)79 every hour on the computer. She has been unemployed for 5 months but last month her income was ($)16380 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more here… W­W­W.C­A­ℕ­9­9.C­O­M

The Face

Posted at 12:07 AM on August 6, 2013

two words… spell check!

Aly

Posted at 11:14 PM on August 5, 2013

Juan Pablo wasn’t one of my favorites this season. I was hoping the rumors about it being Jef from Emily’s season were true. I wish that Drew Kenney was the next bachelor if it had to be someone from Desiree’s season. I’m not really sure how I feel about Juan Pablo being the next bachelor, I’ll probably give his season a try though.