Jennifer Aniston Without Makeup — Looks Amazing In New Photo

Mon, August 5, 2013 10:07am EDT by 7 Comments
Jennifer Aniston Without Makeup
Courtesy Of Instagram, FameFlynet

Andrea H

Posted at 11:47 PM on November 26, 2013

It’s not like this is an HD picture and has a bit of a filter but nonetheless she’s a natural beauty and looks amazing for her age. For the girls under 30 making judgmental comments, I’d like to see how you deal with the changes that occur after that time, careful for KaRmA ;) Show some love, If you feel inclined, point out good features and mute the less significant however, consider if you looked any better, you’d be the one on the big screen or in print, not her.

Natasha Batool

Posted at 7:23 PM on October 21, 2013

If this is what you call beautiful then you must be an eighty year old yourself :D

justarose123

Posted at 8:03 PM on September 22, 2013

I think she looks very sweet without makeup…..maybe even better than with it! and I love that she’s not afraid to show her all natural self…..minor flaws and all!….I never used to be a fan of hers when she was married to Brad and on Friends, but I find that I really have a lot of admiration for her as a woman & person….I didn’t side with her or her ex when they devorced not my business…but I have to say she conducted herself with diginity that won my respect for her and Brads catty remarks blameing his marrage for his unhappiness in his 30’s and drug infueled state of consiousness are childish and just seems to me that he’s trying to purposely hurt his ex…I don’t why? usually when people are really as happy as he claims to be now then don’t take cheap shots at the other….He could learn a thing or two from Ms, Aniston….I have…..Justarose123

xcbxcbery5436

Posted at 11:01 AM on August 5, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterraÇialCirclě. Çom~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.xcb

abe

Posted at 10:50 AM on August 5, 2013

her face is more believible now…………..

Khombi Phetla

Posted at 10:24 AM on August 5, 2013

She looks so pale and old!

Chris

Posted at 10:09 AM on August 5, 2013

wow!!! she looks amazing!