Chris Brown Disses Rihanna: I Never Liked You As A Friend — New Tweet

Mon, August 5, 2013 11:07am EST by 138 Comments
Courtesy of Chris Brown/Instagram/Fameflynet

Bette

Posted at 11:38 AM on September 14, 2014

I really like what you guys are usually up too.
This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the excellent works
guys I’ve added you guys to blogroll.

rae

Posted at 10:31 PM on September 3, 2013

why want yall keep yall a****s out they buisness

monica

Posted at 7:20 AM on August 30, 2013

And to the world,i believe chris is not the only men who bit women,unlike your brothers,fathers,step fathers who have abuse theirs womens and girlfriends. So Chris just maybe did it while he was too young, at the time he didn’t know what he was getting into it, just like those you know who did it,unlike their not celebrities to be found out,like chris brown. Rihanna she had few other mens and as well she can go back to them. Chris will never be happy with Rihanna never. It a Shame,but she have to move on and let chris as young as he is to have fun with his ladies,as he preffere.

dove

Posted at 12:53 PM on August 30, 2013

@ monica: If you had correct grammar and spelling, (or took the time to spellcheck) I would actually take the time to read your long paragraph but the first line tells me about who you are. Did you do high school or are you a drop out? Ciao amiga.

monice

Posted at 3:51 AM on November 28, 2013

you might be guessing right, I think I am better then polish people, or England people the way they cut and spell English)instead of isn’t it they say, in it?laugh” hey don’t check my grammar darling,read and make out what I want to bring out. Your soo” look is not about spelling,is about how to make money,like riri or one of European people who have English as their home language dear clever. That’s why in overseas country life is cheap and all good because you speak the language everyday. Like you don’t have to study you can get a job at Morrison of order-picking or scanning products whatever. Hehehe I am sure you read my suggestion that’s why you respond. Most men they beat women,and most you people hate Chris brown,because you don’t have what he have,the looks,voice, ability to do what he do. thanks for you adivaishi hehe.Mr Dove! wart?indian speak like dat.instead of what?heheheheheheheh bye.