Taylor Lautner & New Girlfriend Already Look In Love — New Pic

Sun, August 4, 2013 1:35pm EDT by 28 Comments
Taylor Lautner New Girlfriend
Pacific Coast News

cursos para desempleados

Posted at 7:28 AM on August 16, 2014

I think the admin of this web site is truly working hard in favor of his web site, as here
every data is quality based information.

sanyukta

Posted at 11:35 AM on July 20, 2014

u both look cute …go ahed taylor launther

Samir das

Posted at 5:58 AM on May 26, 2014

Hi, i would be happy to talk with you if will talk with me by email. I am big fan of Taylor Lautner. I have seen twilight franchise. His acting i like so much and also kristen and robert. I love ur talent. I attracted towards film after watching your film, and also interested in it from child, i dont know how can i enter in film acting. I am too much imprees with Lautner, when i came to know that you are a well known fighter as marshal arts and you are black belt.. I am also black belt in marshal art. I want to talk with you by my email(samirdas.das985@gmail.com). If you talk with me then i will be very happy,..
And you will better understand about your partner then us, and follow what your heart says about your partner.

Samir das

Posted at 5:50 AM on May 26, 2014

Hi, i would be happy to talk with you if will talk with me by email. I am big fan of Taylor Lautner. I have seen twilight franchise. His acting i like so much and also kristen and robert. I love ur talent. I am too much imprees with Lautner, when i came to know that you are a well known fighter as marshal arts. I am also black belt in marshal art. I want to talk with you by my email. If you talk with me then i will be very happy,..

elizabeth

Posted at 7:56 PM on December 22, 2013

Taylor laughter is sexy and should found some one good for him

elizabeth

Posted at 7:41 PM on December 22, 2013

She pretty but you could find some one way better then her and talor swift

gabby

Posted at 1:11 PM on October 24, 2013

she is cute but most of the people lik you n swift more ( any way dud if u r hapy its okay ) but u n swift r a very very very cute couple …………………

gabby

Posted at 1:09 PM on October 24, 2013

plze taylor lautner dont date her dat taylor swift plze

Casey

Posted at 11:44 AM on August 6, 2013

I’m leaning towards PR on this one. He has no other upcoming roles and he needs to keep himself out there and has been doing a good job at it. If it was love at first sight that is great for him and I’m happy as long as Sara is out of the picture.

aquarius64

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 6, 2013

I hope Sara is out of the picture too. She may be, her competition this time is 27 years old.

lisa

Posted at 6:29 PM on August 5, 2013

Vote taylor lautner for male hottie at 2013 teen choice awards

latte 123

Posted at 12:25 AM on August 5, 2013

I love Taylor. He is such a beautiful young man. He works so hard since he was a kid. He deserves what’s best. I wish for him to be happy and always to be yourself.

Two way in a million goes on and on and onnn

Posted at 11:01 PM on August 4, 2013

nice if this TRUE

Cynthia Maria Costa

Posted at 8:58 PM on August 4, 2013

Yeah, I believe that Taylor and Marie make a cute couple….. Smile…

selin

Posted at 8:23 AM on November 7, 2013

hah i love TAYLOR and he is for just me…

DavidUUQE

Posted at 7:15 PM on August 4, 2013

Dears! Any singles wanna join rich club with me and hit me up ?
I am a mature man and now I—- am seeking a good woman who can give me real love.You know any millionaire club? I think ~~~ Rìchfìshes.ōrg~~~
is a special site focusing help single rich man or pretty girl find romance so I spend most of my online time there.. My screen name is clear4approach. If you are interested, add me.I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this!
dsfdsf

misti

Posted at 5:39 PM on August 4, 2013

You must be blind HL! He DOES NOT look excited-good grief. He looks arrogant and/or disturbed by the hand holding. These PR stunts can really take a toll on oneself. If he were happy to be with her he would be smiling while walking with her, like she does. At least he managed a fake smile with Maika at the ballgame.

ipalata21

Posted at 3:34 PM on August 4, 2013

Very beautiful and interesting couple. Hope their new found love will lead to a long-lasting relationship.

Alena J. Olson (@AlenaJOlson)

Posted at 4:12 PM on August 4, 2013

as Helen answered I am shocked that a single mom can earn $8847 in 1 month on the computer. did you look at this website… Ç­a­n9­9.ℂ­ℴ­M

monique

Posted at 3:29 PM on August 4, 2013

They look so into each other. I enjoy seeing Taylor happy, which he seems to be.
Handsome, rich and sweet. Marie is a lucky girl, indeed.

aquarius64

Posted at 4:51 PM on August 4, 2013

People were saying Maika Monroe was a lucky girl, and she was done in two months. Let’s wait and see. P.S. – Marie is 27, a woman, not a teenage girl; which is probably why Taylor is with her.

natalia berkyova

Posted at 9:20 AM on August 27, 2013

myslym ze mas pravdu …. ale vek predsa nie je dolezity . hlavne ze sa spolu citia fain

aquarius64

Posted at 2:56 PM on August 4, 2013

Looks official, but the jury is still out if this is the real deal. Marie is co-star #3, but he’s showing more public affection to her than his previous gf’s, including Sara. And I don’t think Maika is going to like this picture; the Dodgers’ cap is an insult to her. Two months ago Taylor flaunted Maika to the world at the Dodgers’ opening game. Hand holding included. Maybe it’s his way to tell the world he and Maika are done. If Marie is the real deal, I think she will be the one that permanently benches Sara Hicks.

quinn

Posted at 6:51 PM on August 5, 2013

this made no sense at all

Nick

Posted at 2:33 PM on August 4, 2013

Taylor got a new tattoo??? and is she Greek?? hot stuff if yes ;)

Ash

Posted at 2:28 PM on August 4, 2013

Gorgeous!

Gianna

Posted at 2:02 PM on August 4, 2013

Cutiest Couple Ever! :*

ABBIEUE54

Posted at 1:55 PM on August 4, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterracìalCirclě. Çom~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.zxv