‘Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi Cast As The Next Time Lord

Sun, August 4, 2013 5:49pm EDT by 8 Comments
Peter Capaldi Doctor Who
Bauer-Griffin, Courtesy of BBC

Ivy

Posted at 5:40 PM on February 17, 2014

WHY WHY WHY??? I LOVE MATT SMITH WHY HE DOES SO GOOD AND RIGHT AS I GOT OVER DAVID TENANT OH THAT WAS HARD NOW. I DON’T KNOW IF I CAN TAKE THIS DOCTOR HE HAS TO BE BETTER THAN DAVID AND MATT. OH I REMEBER BACK IN THE 80’S YOU GUYS DID THIS AND KEPT ME LOOKING AT THE OLD DOCTOR FOR YEARS. JUST COULD NOT GET WITH THOSE DOCTORS IN THE 80 AND 90’S. SO I GUESS THIS IS GOOD-BYE AGAIN UNTIL THAT IS ANOTHER MATT AND DAVID ON THE SCENE AS DOCTOR WHO. JUST CAN’T TAKE ANOTHER BIG CHANGE. WHY NOT BRING BACK DAVID TENANT. YOU DID IT WITH MARTHA JONES. SHE WAS THE COUSIN IN THE FIRST ONE AND THEN YOU HAD HER COME BACK AS MARTHA JONES. SO IT CAN BE DONE. I TELL YOU WHAT ASK US THE PEOPLE WHO WATCH IT.

Prilloomply93

Posted at 4:38 PM on December 26, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,
R­u­­s­h­6­4­.C­­­O­­M

ambergavin2

Posted at 2:29 AM on August 5, 2013

Usually looks doesn’t matter, but since we had David Tennant and Matt Smith looking young, how come this doctor has to be older looking?

teddygwe

Posted at 9:44 PM on August 4, 2013

~~~ wowo.Nice day.Do you want to have a serious interracial relationship?My friend Ann has just married to a handsome black man.Just GO TO ♥ mixedflirt. Ćom~ – the black white single MatchMaker works for serious singles! Meet black, white, gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance, dating and enduring relationships.A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier! dsgasg

angela345

Posted at 9:59 PM on August 4, 2013

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Anna has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~MixedÇenter. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.zxvsedw

xcbxcbery5436

Posted at 9:13 PM on August 4, 2013

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MīxedŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.bxcb

DavidUUQE

Posted at 7:13 PM on August 4, 2013

Do you need any millionaire matchmaker service? My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through~~~~Rìchfìshes.ōrg They told me it is a best dating for wealthy and beautiful singles seeking relationships, dating ,love. Here you will find millionaire matchmaker service from New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and all the way to Toronto Canada, London England and Sydney Australia ,France, Germany , african american who have joined our love boat. All the best! If you are single, have a try.ds fdsfdsf

iaspiretobeamodel

Posted at 6:37 PM on August 4, 2013

Reblogged this on iaspiretobeamodel and commented:
nononononono!