Kristen Stewart Still Leaning On Close Friends After Robert Pattinson Split

X17, SplashNews

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 8:41 AM on August 11, 2013

THAT IS NOT KRISTEN IN THAT CAR LOOK AT THE GIRL

amanda

Posted at 9:51 AM on August 7, 2013

t would be eally nice if they do ge back together, and all ends up good, i pas all the love i can to them, and i just hope the paps can leve themalone(like that is going to happen), all the best, they do work together really well

Rebecca Morton @Rebecca72678860

Posted at 3:13 PM on August 6, 2013

my best friend’s mother makes $89 every hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for five months but last month her income was $13334 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site..>>w­w­w.B­a­r­2­9.ℂ­o­m

E

Posted at 8:26 AM on August 6, 2013

I don’t think that Kristen Stewart should get back to together with Robert Pattinson until she know for shore if he have more on from all the mess that want on when they was together and that Robert Pattinson will stand up for her and that he will tell every body that mess in there Life to go to Hell. and think that Kristen Stewart should all so ask Robert Pattinson what he wants out of that relationship and wear do Robert Pattinson see the Relationship going ,and Kristen Stewart have to be strong and stand up to Robert Pattinson from the start and let him know what she want out of that relationship and see if they can move from there and that Robert Pattinson can believe that she can be Faithful to him and has he believe that in he Heart that Kristen Stewart is the one for Robert Pattinson.I think that Robert Pattinson need to tell the Paparazzi to get off Kristen Stewart and the world to move on

Catherine

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 5, 2013

If the way these gossip rags have been so mean by extending this scandal for a YEAR and counting has made you angry, let’s cause our own Twihard STORM.
Whether you are on Team Kristen or Team Robert – SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot. I have a summary at the top that explains all this stuff and what’s been going on. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following it longer than anyone. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment, and restore the most BASIC Constitutional rights & freedoms to ALL of our favorite Celebs – such as the rights to LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS. They do not deserve to loose these things JUST because we love them!!

ann

Posted at 5:20 PM on August 5, 2013

Listen there you all go again. We don’t have to attack each other, stay calm Kristen has been doing a great job, lets support her no matter what. Yes she probably had a very bad day on the set, and she does look upset, but maybe she is just very tired, or noticed that some paparazzi was trying to take her picture. back off and support her. I don’t know where you get that they are back together. do we have any pictures nope. lets wait and see

anon

Posted at 6:15 AM on August 8, 2013

Sensible answer Ann. Wait and see, and in the mean time support the both of them. Kristen does not need the hounding and constant criticism because many, many of her cast members both past and present really admire her. Let them go about their lives as best they can. I do believe Kristen should follow her dream of going to Uni in Australia. She could still be part of the film industry. It would help her re-evaluate her life. Rob should show her some slack and spend more time in the UK and perhaps New York.

Munaka

Posted at 4:17 PM on August 5, 2013

They are back together!….lols

Munaka

Posted at 4:15 PM on August 5, 2013

They are back together

mistery

Posted at 3:55 PM on August 5, 2013

KS is only tired after day job! She has always been with her close friends when Robert left from her! I Think she broke up from Rob and not vice versa! The last year she bought one house only for hers. She knew that her relationship was ending she tried to save it but she was’n able to do it.

Catherine

Posted at 3:11 PM on August 5, 2013

The lies were crashed a long time ago…

Kristen and Robert both deserve to be TREASURED by the Twilight Fanbase, not judged so harshly. If the way these gossip rags have been so mean and extending this scandal so misogynistically for a YEAR and counting has made you angry, let’s cause our own Twihard STORM.

Rob papped at Kristen's lol

Posted at 2:14 PM on August 5, 2013

Aw how sad are you x17 papped Rob leaving Kristen’s house and according to them he’s been there reguarly since then! lol Lies are coming crashing down. loves it.

Catherine

Posted at 1:48 PM on August 5, 2013

TWILIGHT FANS… These two kids deserve to be TREASURED by the Twilight Fanbase, not judged so harshly. If the way this story has been so extended and mean for a YEAR and counting has made you angry, let’s cause our own Twihard STORM.

Kristen eats

Posted at 11:21 AM on August 5, 2013

Kristen eats Katy fart from Rob bc she loves nastiness. Rob loved putting the farts in Kristen’s face and she loved eating it.

elaine

Posted at 4:57 PM on August 5, 2013

your a pig!

ryuncha

Posted at 9:26 AM on August 5, 2013

hey, I’m not fussy about their right but
how they are feeling with the news
that always tells the hurt and harm.
They also need support in solitude
instead

denice

Posted at 8:39 AM on August 5, 2013

It’s so pathetic how you people keep on fussing about Rob and Kristen. One day .you all will be old and gray and still be fussing about who done who wrong.Rob and Kristen will have found the real love of their lives and gotten married and had some kids you all will still be fussing about them you all need to get a life and leave theirs alone.

Ryuncha

Posted at 8:09 AM on August 5, 2013

pet peev hey haw are you happy to
see k-tew feel sad without rob. come
they relate almost 5 years and was
very sad with this parting

HeeeHawww

Posted at 7:58 AM on August 5, 2013

Katy and Rob had farting dates once a week. Katy would eat a lot on that day usually lots of burritos, tacos, beans and Chinese food and make herself sick. Then she would call Rob and tell him to come over and she would fart all over him. He loved it and would go wild howling like a wolf and begging her to keep farting. Sometimes she would dress up as a dominatrix and drag him all around with a leash like a dog and he would get an erection. Farting turns him on.

ryuncha-dont sad

Posted at 6:36 AM on August 5, 2013

i wish you fine

I should never think
What’s in your heart
What’s in our home
So I won’t You’ll learn to hate me
But still call me baby
Oh love
So call me by my name And save your soul
Save your soul
Before your to far gone
Before nothing can be done I’ll try to decide when
She’ll lie in the end
I ain’t got no fight in me
In this whole damn world
So hold off
She should hold off It’s the one thing that I’ve known Once I put my coat on
I coming out in this all wrong
She standing outside holding me
Saying oh please
I’m in love
I’m in love Girl save your soul
Go on save your soul
Before it’s to far gone
And before nothing can be done Cause without me
You got it all
So hold on
Without me you got it all
So hold on
Without me you got it all Without me you got it all
So hold on