LIV: Model & Rapper Claims Jay Z Hit On Her While Married To Beyonce

Sun, August 4, 2013 6:33pm EDT by 37 Comments 17,516 Article Views
Jay Z Cheating
FameFlynet, Courtesy Photo

Mandy

Posted at 11:05 PM on August 10, 2014

I don’t believe a WORD she said about Jay-Z hitting on her and that is just bullcrap! She needs to get a life for real!

Mary Williams

Posted at 8:53 PM on August 6, 2014

That is not true at all I have never heard of this man looking woman before, if he hit on her I know I must be next. Mr & Mrs Carter are on tour right now why wait a whole year to come out and say something. Mrs. Carter has enough money to kill this wack hoe and keep her momma quite….

sharone

Posted at 11:50 PM on August 5, 2014

So, if it is true people cheat all the time, what’s new? Okay girl u turned him down u probably not the only who has, one just want to be real 100 and now you want to make Bey feel sum type of way move round, I hope Bey accept your apology with a smile HA HA he asked you to be his in town chick, not wife so that’s just where you would have been in town chick turning it up, not on tour not barely I don’t think you could have changed that, member you a hush so lol sshhhh hush girl I love J & B;)

hally

Posted at 2:33 PM on July 1, 2014

LOL she actually thinks she’s doing Beyoncé a favour saying ‘I could’ve, so many girls would’ve’. I can’t believe the disrespect she has shown by making this up, she’s disrespected herself and Beyoncé! How desperate and trashy can you get?😂

Scoala Soferi

Posted at 5:18 AM on September 1, 2013

Hi there very cool website!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing ..
I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also?
I’m glad to search out numerous helpful information
here within the post, we need work out more techniques on this regard, thank you for
sharing. . . . . .

Compton'Cutie

Posted at 1:36 PM on August 12, 2013

Yes true enough he appears to be very in love with his wife and a perfect family man. But we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors all we see is what the the Papa Roxie shows us. Just because a man may have the baddest b**** as he call it. Even a man can be famous and have all this money doesn’t necessarily mean he’s happy. With that being said he knows people not gonna to believe it just because she’s an up and coming rappers and he’s supposedly so in LOVE WIT BEYONCE! Ithink a lot of the things that he do for Rihanna is unappropriate! Jus because she’s his artist doesn’t mean he should be doing some of the things that he do for her I think you have a thing for Rihanna also