Jay Z Admits To Changing Daughter Blue Ivy’s Diapers

Sun, August 4, 2013 10:00am EDT by 19 Comments
Jay Z Changes Diapers
Courtesy of Twitter

Michelle

Posted at 11:49 AM on September 13, 2013

Surely there are more important stories put there
I do however think it’s wonderful he does take out sometime for his daughter.

Jaki

Posted at 4:03 PM on August 20, 2013

Poor kid looks like her father..

Liffer

Posted at 8:35 AM on August 7, 2013

I mean, I like Jay-z. But come on, who cares? There are allot of men that change diapers.

Mesh

Posted at 1:48 AM on August 6, 2013

Awww good to see out black men rich poor or whatever be there for their kids and take care of them like dads do good daddies please stand up and I think jay z does that baby hair not bey but that’s cute though he learning

lisa

Posted at 4:53 PM on August 5, 2013

NO wonder beyonce hide her little girl because shes ugly looking like jay-z.

drea

Posted at 3:46 PM on August 5, 2013

Am I the only that noticed this pic being totally off? Blue’s face complexion is way lighter than her arm? Issue with Photoshop, airbrush, etc??? Seriously HL get it together. You’re site loses credibility with each “story”

eagginie

Posted at 10:30 AM on August 5, 2013

Reblogged this on edwinblogs.

just4truth24/7

Posted at 12:57 AM on August 5, 2013

truth24/7 is a really hateful person, you must have a horrible life. you don’t know jay z. I never heard jay z exhibit hate like you are,,, take a long look at the water in your toilet there’s your truth all day long.

ABBIEUE54

Posted at 1:54 PM on August 4, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterracìalCirclě. Ç-o-m~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.xcxv

Pathetic

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 4, 2013

What the hell does cool have anything to do with taking care of your family. Give me a break you pathetic pile.

Damn!

Posted at 10:52 AM on August 4, 2013

He should be changing her diapers!
Why is this news?
He should learn to comb and brush the baby’s hair before taking her out in public. Now that would be news.

Gina

Posted at 4:04 PM on August 20, 2013

LOL…

Arinaitwe medard

Posted at 10:49 AM on August 4, 2013

whats wrong with that?

Truth 24/7

Posted at 10:38 AM on August 4, 2013

That is one ugly child with that ugly father holding her with a dingy dumb dipstick of a mother.

annbarb

Posted at 12:01 PM on August 4, 2013

Truth 24/7,- quit the bull your hatin their is nothing Ugly about that baby Hater!! go to bed racist!!!

Truth 24/7

Posted at 1:27 PM on August 4, 2013

LMAO @AnnBarb….

Chile you took what I stated too personally but sweetie,I’m Black and my eyes say that little bubble headed hog jawed looking child is as ugly as that horrendous father of hers.I just hope she doesn’t grow up to be as shallow and as vain as her parents are….

Losers like you need to stop getting upset at anyone that doesn’t bow at the feet of these people you worship.I could care less about the people just as they could care less about myself or you.

just4truth24/7

Posted at 12:58 AM on August 5, 2013

Guest

Posted at 4:05 PM on August 20, 2013

Well said!

DavidUUQE

Posted at 10:01 AM on August 4, 2013

Do you need any millionaire matchmaker service? My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through~~~~Rìchfìshes.ōrg They told me it is a best dating for wealthy and beautiful singles seeking relationships, dating ,love. Here you will find millionaire matchmaker service from New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and all the way to Toronto Canada, London England and Sydney Australia ,France, Germany , african american who have joined our love boat. All the best! If you are single, have a try. sdfdfdsf