Raven-Symone Comes Out: Fans Tweet Their Immense Support

Sat, August 3, 2013 10:19am EDT by 11 Comments

Gerald W Bethman Jr.

Posted at 11:28 AM on October 19, 2013

21 568 230 22 924 560, 192 – 54 – 4141. 1334141. 570 – 394 – 2752.

Robyn Racine Roberts!

Posted at 1:01 PM on August 4, 2013

Raven is a cutie! Love her “edgy straight bob” pic!

Two Million in way goes on and on and onnnnn

Posted at 1:29 PM on August 3, 2013

IF it True then Good for her

latoya logan (@latoya_logan)

Posted at 3:12 PM on August 3, 2013

So what do you think that someone else tweeted that pretending to be Raven?

JenJen

Posted at 12:11 AM on August 4, 2013

No, but she could be doing the same thing that Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard did in which they waited for gay marriage to be legalized before actually marrying

KarenVandermark (@KarenVandermark)

Posted at 4:20 PM on August 3, 2013

my best friend’s ex-wife makes ($)70 every hour on the laptop. She has been without work for nine months but last month her pay check was ($)13458 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more.. Ç­a­n9­9.ℂ­ℴ­M

DavidUUQE

Posted at 12:34 PM on August 3, 2013

Dears! Any singles wanna join rich club with me and hit me up ?
I am a mature man and now I—- am seeking a good woman who can give me real love.You know any millionaire club? I think ~~~ Rìchfìshes.ōrg~~~
is a special site focusing help single rich man or pretty girl find romance so I spend most of my online time there.. My screen name is clear4approach. If you are interested, add me.I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this!
sdfdfdsfsd

zyggie

Posted at 12:12 PM on August 3, 2013

Nothing new. Just deciding to come out.

zyggie

Posted at 12:11 PM on August 3, 2013

Heard about this young lady years ago. Nothing new.

abe

Posted at 11:21 AM on August 3, 2013

you aren’t aware of the pleasures lesbians give…….

xcbxcbery568568

Posted at 11:13 AM on August 3, 2013

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MīxedŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.xcbxcb