Lea Michele Bravely Steps Out At Jamie-Lynn Sigler’s Baby Shower

Sat, August 3, 2013 4:57pm EDT by 11 Comments
Lea Michele Sad
FameFlynet

Sharon

Posted at 1:05 PM on August 4, 2013

I have to tell you the truth. If it were me, I would still be home curled up on the bed and sobbing. She has lost the man that she loved more than life. I believe in my heart that it is too soon to be out and about. Brave or not, he isn’t coming back and it is too soon to be out mingling. It hasn’t been long enough to be out attending any function. I’m not sure why she is even doing it. Sorry, but that is the way I feel.

Iselin (Jaybirdstyle)

Posted at 4:54 AM on August 4, 2013

Of course she’s sad! Leave her alone and let her figure out her life…

Tracey

Posted at 4:05 AM on August 4, 2013

Why don’t you all leave this girl alone? two or three stupid stories a day about her grieving. Let her grieve in peace.

Cathy

Posted at 12:29 AM on August 4, 2013

She was out with friends for a baby shower. I am glad she is out with friends. She needs to keep busy. Please respect her and give her space.

wow

Posted at 12:19 AM on August 4, 2013

It was just a baby showe of her long time friend, I don’t get why peoplewww bashing her.

abe

Posted at 11:50 PM on August 3, 2013

don’t panic, she studied for this look, folks.

xcbxcbery5

Posted at 11:14 PM on August 3, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterracìalCirclě. Çom~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.xcvxcv

jenny

Posted at 9:13 PM on August 3, 2013

i think that shes handaling things very calm she is very brave (: we always support you ! (: love you Lea Michelle

opps

Posted at 5:28 AM on August 4, 2013

You love her? You spelled her name wrong.

mflgmlfdml

Posted at 8:58 PM on August 3, 2013

loooooool.. fight tears? she is going to a party!

lima

Posted at 5:09 PM on August 3, 2013

It was a meal with her friends and it is great that she is hanging out with her friends.