Katy Perry Reveals Her Relationship With Robert Pattinson — Interview

Sat, August 3, 2013 11:32am EDT by 65 Comments
Katy Perry Robert Pattinson Relationship
Getty

Finally some answers! Katy addressed the rumors swirling around her and Rob in a new interview and went into EXTREME in-depth detail about their relationship, even revealing some things you might not have expected!

Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson’s relationship isn’t what ANY of us thought. At least according to Katy, who went on the record for the first time about her close relationship with Rob in an interview with ELLE UK, dishing about the inner-workings of their friendship, their bedside manners, and even the sexy secret she revealed just to him (until now)!

Katy Perry Reveals Intimate Details Of Robert Pattinson Relationship

Though there were plenty of rumors that the star-studded duo were hooking up when Rob started hanging out with Katy after his breakup with Kristen Stewart, Katy says there was nothing romantic going on (which HollywoodLife.com told you exclusively in May).

“He’s my bud, I’m his big sister,” Katy told ELLE UK. “We just hang out.”

When Katy compared her and Rob’s relationship to that of siblings, she wasn’t kidding, explaining that she can really be her (gross) self in front of him: “OK, so here’s the proof there was nothing was ever going on with me and Robert Pattinson,” Katy said, “I fart in front of him. Properly fart. And I never fart in front of a man I am dating. That’s a rule.” Thanks for that much-needed info, Katy!

Katy Perry & Robert Pattinson: Did They Hook Up?

But even though Katy unabashedly lets it rip in front of Rob, she also seems to also admit that she is attracted to Rob, though she also says she’s proud of herself for never acting on those urges.

Katy reveals that she once approached Rob about those feelings and said, “One of the things I’m most proud of is not sleeping with you, Robert.”

“And that’s true,” Katy adds. Clearly these two have a strong friendship, likely made stronger by when Rob leaned on her after his heartbreaking split from K-Stew. Hooking up would have just destroyed the strong bond they have.

We’re glad Katy was there for Rob, and while we’re not sure we needed to know about her bodily habits, we’re also happy that she cleared up all the rumors.

What do you think about everything Katy had to say, HollywoodLifers? Do you believe her? Let us know!

WATCH: Robert Pattinson Spotted Kissing Mystery Girl

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Katy Perry & Robert Pattinson News:

1. Katy Perry Tweets About Going To Concert With Robert Pattinson
  2. Kristen Stewart: Truth Behind Katy Perry Feud Over Robert Pattinson
  3. Katy Perry: Why She Urged Robert Pattinson To Dump Kristen Stewart

formation adomtravail

Posted at 2:55 AM on April 18, 2014

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and
I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to
provide one thing again and aid others like you helped me.

ทางเข้า sbobet

Posted at 9:00 AM on March 31, 2014

Nice blog here! Also your website loads up fast!
What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate
link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

tweet adomtravail

Posted at 2:15 AM on March 30, 2014

It’s fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this piece of
writing as well as from our argument made here.

son blog ou il met comment il gagne de l'argent

Posted at 2:33 AM on March 27, 2014

What’s up everyone, it’s my first visit at this web page, and article is really fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these articles.

sbobet

Posted at 8:02 AM on March 22, 2014

Hello everybody, here every person is sharing such experience, thus it’s good to read this blog, and I used to
pay a quick visit this website all the time.

ตลาดรถ

Posted at 7:39 AM on March 22, 2014

I’ve been surfing online more than 4 hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me.
In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
internet will be much more useful than ever before.

used cars miami

Posted at 7:29 PM on February 18, 2014

Incredible points. Solid arguments. Keep up the
great work.

abbie

Posted at 1:08 PM on January 22, 2014

yesssssssssssssssssss

prace doktorskie

Posted at 7:00 PM on January 3, 2014

I needed to thank you for this very good read!! I absolutely enjoyed every
little bit of it. I’ve got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you post…

blog

Posted at 7:35 AM on November 8, 2013

With blogs like this around I don’t even need website anymore.

I can just visit here and see all the latest happenings in the
world.

Ellenj55

Posted at 8:59 AM on August 7, 2013

Please name calling and fighting with each other is so immature. None of us are personal friends and don’t not know the specifics. We only have the perception of what the media wants us to have. Use common sense. Debate is great, but only when you use facts. We really only know that Kristen admitted to her big mistake. We also know that Katy’s friend was in NY with them and (ironically her name is Bella) she gave out info of Rob and Katy’s dinners because she was there. They were very close. They left the party together to go to something private. This was the week before Kristen got there. Now Katy’s reveal about her and Rob. If he was my man, I would be Be so hurt. This world has enough hate in it. Lets be kind to one another. This couple have done nothing to us. We are not in a position to judge. Only God can do that. Lets be the bigger person and wish them well in whatever they do in life. It’s sad how we humans have to tear down other human beings. You can like or dislike but to judge is not our place.

Katja

Posted at 4:30 PM on August 5, 2013

This is just bunch of lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Katy was after Rob for long…long time. She tried hard to snatch him from Kristen. She is garbage! I don’t believe one moment that they didn’t hook up for real. What about Katy and Rob kissing at Bjork’s concert which was confirmed by a concert goer. Its so lame Katy! But Katy will never be able to replace Kristen. Katy is not Rob’s type. So I am surprised he went for Katy. Katy you are manipulative lying skunk. Kristen should have never trusted you!!!

Catherine

Posted at 1:51 PM on August 5, 2013

TWILIGHT FANS… These two kids deserve to be TREASURED by the Twilight Fanbase, not judged so harshly. If the way this story has been so extended and mean for a YEAR and counting has made you angry, let’s cause our own Twihard STORM.
Whether you are on Team Kristen or Team Robert – SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot. I have a summary at the top that explains all this stuff and what’s been going on. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following it longer than anyone. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment, and restore the most BASIC Constitutional rights & freedoms to ALL of our favorite Celebs – such as the rights to LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS. They do not deserve to loose these things JUST because we love them!!

lol

Posted at 1:17 AM on August 5, 2013

Kristen is a dumb skank. She’s no match for Katy.

Smile

Posted at 1:10 PM on August 5, 2013

Kristen didn’t mess with Katy. Katy is the one who is blabbing about Kristen in a sensational way. Katy’s with John Mayer who is no prize IMO.

JL

Posted at 1:13 AM on August 5, 2013

Kristen has learned NOT to mess with Katy bc Katy could eat ksrew for breakfast.

lol

Posted at 7:17 PM on August 4, 2013

Rob is a drunk and a male slut

domino

Posted at 7:18 PM on August 4, 2013

Rob is a womanizing skank

lol

Posted at 7:19 PM on August 4, 2013

ok. that too. :)

nenad

Posted at 4:49 PM on August 4, 2013

@KK
As long as you are not IDIOT. You are just another pathetic brainless shell.