Cody Simpson Talks Being A Role Model & Touring With Justin Bieber

Sat, August 3, 2013 12:00pm EDT by 11 Comments
Cody Simpson Video Interview
HollywoodLife.com

Deangelo

Posted at 2:11 PM on July 11, 2014

hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly
picked up something new from right here. I
did however expertise a few technical points using this site, as I experienced to reload
the website lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly.
I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage
your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content.
Make sure you update this again soon.

Love4JB...eventhough?

Posted at 11:53 AM on August 4, 2013

He’s so ugly. But, obviously better than Justin at the whole Role Model thing.

rb

Posted at 4:48 PM on August 4, 2013

Role models are the job of parents! Justin is an industry, you either like him or you don’t.

rb

Posted at 8:53 AM on August 4, 2013

There are many artists struggling, that’s why Scooter is pushing “The Wanted” and others to get Justin to collaborate a recording with them. Will-i-am did collaborate with Justin and other artists want to get a collaboration deal as well. Look at other celebrities: “Jonas Brothers, Sharon Osbourne, Kid Rock, Kat Dennings and others that want to use Justin to get publicity by marking rude remarks at Justin.

Devvie

Posted at 5:51 PM on August 4, 2013

Justin has become a joke in the industry and with the public. His new bad boy image isn’t authentic because he comes off as a 12 year old trying to be macho. He should go back to being the sweet kid…but that too was just public relations. Even his Mom says he has to do things the hard way until he learns. Unfortunately for him a teen idols career is pretty short once they hit their 20’s. His bad boy behavior though is what really turned people off. He needs to be out of the spotlight once he finishes the tour as his career is heading in the wrong direction. He could do with dropping friends who are using him too. One of them released the peeing video. That is a pretty rotten thing for a friend to do. He said he didn’t have many friends because he didn’t trust people. This betrayal must have hurt the worse because it was someone in his close circle of pals who did it.

lea

Posted at 4:24 PM on August 3, 2013

What idol ? This guy struggles to fill even smallest venues, so Scooter is pushing Justin to try and help to promote him. He is ugly as hell and pretentious. He will never be Justin Bieber , not even Austin Mahone. He is a lost case, Scooter is wasting energy with this flop.

ivan

Posted at 2:10 PM on August 3, 2013

Cody has been friends with Justin for a few years. Justin and Cody are an example of how two top teen idols can behave not as divas toward each other but as true friends who like and respect each other.

Yeah.

Posted at 3:39 PM on August 3, 2013

Yeah, but Cody actually knows how to behave himself. Justin on the other hand acts like a douche 24/7. Tries to act like a man but fails and no one actually takes him seriously lol. If he got angry at me I’d just laugh tbh

rb

Posted at 8:35 AM on August 4, 2013

I think you’re talking about Cody not being taking seriously right? If I remember Cody was performing a reenactment of JB’s OLLG, she was texting while he was singing. Like, you’re not JB! Cody’s performances are is boring

DavidUUQE

Posted at 12:33 PM on August 3, 2013

Dears! Any singles wanna join rich club with me and hit me up ?
I am a mature man and now I—- am seeking a good woman who can give me real love.You know any millionaire club? I think ~~~ Rìchfìshes.ōrg~~~
is a special site focusing help single rich man or pretty girl find romance so I spend most of my online time there.. My screen name is clear4approach. If you are interested, add me.I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this!
sdfdsfdfs

xcbxcbery568568

Posted at 12:30 PM on August 3, 2013

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MīxedŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.cbxcvb