‘Teen Wolf’ Scoop: Crystal Reed Teases Allison’s ‘New Love’ In Season 3

Fri, August 2, 2013 6:53pm EST by 108 Comments
Teen Wolf Allison Scott Isaac Spoiler
Getty Images, MTV (2)

Syd

Posted at 12:28 AM on August 13, 2013

Definitely Isaac! This is like Dawsons creek, everyone wanted dawson in the beginning but then realized pacey was better like ISAAC!

Ella

Posted at 8:55 AM on August 12, 2013

MORE VOTES FOR SCOTT GUYS!!!!!

Ella

Posted at 10:02 PM on August 11, 2013

I think Alison and Scott need to be together for a short time to please everyone and also give a chance to show Scott what he’s missing but after that Scott and Alison should be together.

Teenwolf power

Posted at 6:55 PM on August 11, 2013

I think alison and scott are cute togever but I thing alison and isaac!!!!

Tyler Thorossian

Posted at 3:18 PM on August 11, 2013

When Will Teen Wolf Season 3 Begin In The UK After Season 1 & 2 Have Been Re Runned?

teamscallison

Posted at 11:12 AM on August 11, 2013

scott and Allison belong together!!!!!! its just like twilight issac is Jacob and scott is edward

Alicia

Posted at 5:19 PM on August 10, 2013

Ok but think about it, Isaac and Alison may get together but it’s going to be Scott and Alison in the end. They wouldn’t have started with their love if it didnt matter and Isaac isn’t as important plus he dumped her in real life so…..

Cora

Posted at 6:59 PM on August 10, 2013

hes more important than you!!!

Allison

Posted at 5:15 PM on August 10, 2013

I HATE ISAAC AND ALISON NOOOO

Cora

Posted at 6:57 PM on August 10, 2013

i would love those to date.

Cora

Posted at 7:00 PM on August 10, 2013

ummm you no nothing

teamscallison

Posted at 11:12 AM on August 11, 2013

thank u!!!!!!!!

Ally

Posted at 11:33 AM on August 17, 2013

Me too!

kizzy

Posted at 7:17 PM on August 9, 2013

I think more votes should be on isaac please

martine

Posted at 5:05 PM on August 9, 2013

At this point in the story I don’t think Scott would even mind. He still cares about Alison, and I think he would want her to be happy, and there have just been too many complications with Scott and her dead mom, and all the other emotional noise, I just can’t see Alison ever being happy with Scott. Besides, the show did a great job of showing us Scotts first love. But your first love is not usually the person you end up with. They are in the tenth grade and things like that don’t last forever.

kizzy

Posted at 7:19 PM on August 9, 2013

ty right she should be with isaac they make such more of a good couple

jessica

Posted at 10:36 PM on August 10, 2013

I know right I think he wouldn’t mind either he just wants her to be happy no matter who she dates

jessica

Posted at 11:18 PM on August 8, 2013

srry guys as much how I love scott and Allison im going for Allison and Isaac I think they hold hands in episode 11(alpha pack)

kizzy

Posted at 7:24 PM on August 9, 2013

thankyou keep on voting for isaac i think him and allison make a GREAT couple

Alicia

Posted at 10:31 PM on August 7, 2013

On fashion police she said it was Isaac but I hate them together. As much as it pains me saying that. I think Scott and Alison will end up back together though. They have to. They wouldn’t have made that entire story line of love between them. If only they dated in real life then my life would be complete. Thankfully her and Daniel broke up but tyler posey and crystal should definatly date. They’d be perf

martine

Posted at 4:46 PM on August 9, 2013

That will never ever happen. You can tell she doesn’t have any real attraction for Tyler. I think he is way too goofy and immature for a woman like Crystal. Wether she breaks up with Daniel or not, she is attrac ted to him. You can tell every time they are together that she is very into him. NBot Tytler.

Beth

Posted at 4:49 PM on August 9, 2013

Crystal Reed and Tyler Posey aren’t likely to start dating. Tyler Posey’s engaged!

martine

Posted at 4:49 PM on August 9, 2013

Plus we know that in the show Scott will have a new love interest. BTW..where did you hear they broke up? I looked and it sure doesn’t seem that way at all. All I am getting is that they are getting more serious…Daniel and Crystal I mean.

Ally

Posted at 11:38 AM on August 17, 2013

On Fashion Police she indicated that Daniel broke up with her and that she said he was immature.

kizzy

Posted at 7:25 PM on August 9, 2013

you are wrong her and isaac make a great couple

jessica

Posted at 10:47 PM on August 10, 2013

they’re unlikely gonna date because tyler posey is engaged and it doesn’t matter if Daniel and crystal broke up I think she still has feelings for him

Orlando

Posted at 4:17 AM on November 21, 2013

ik thts right

vicky

Posted at 9:17 PM on August 7, 2013

i want it to be scott but i think it is issac hate to say it but i i am still a team scott and i still think that she will get back with scott one day

flower

Posted at 12:00 AM on August 6, 2013

I think its issac because she said on fashion police.

Dee

Posted at 6:03 PM on August 5, 2013

She said on fashion police, that there was a makeout scene with Issacs I am praying that maybe its a dream because I am Allison and Scott fan 4 life.

Lizmarie

Posted at 1:45 AM on August 5, 2013

It MUST BE ISAAC! I love Scott and Allison, but I would love to see Isaac and Allison together… OMG I can’t wait. Sorry but I don’t think I can take the whole on off thing with Scott and Allison anymore.

martine

Posted at 4:51 PM on August 9, 2013

I think I agree. Scott and Alison made a really annoying couple. It was a big part of the first season…but now its time for them both to move on to something new. Its not like people date forever in high school. They are each others FIRST love, not the last.

Nica

Posted at 3:34 AM on August 4, 2013

Ugh. I LOVE ISAAC. But NO. Just NO. Isaac just doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who would crash at his Scott’s house and then start dating Scott’s ex when he KNOWS Scott still has feelings for Allison! IT’S GOING TO COMPLETELY RUIN THEIR FRIENDSHIP!

martine

Posted at 4:53 PM on August 9, 2013

I don’t think it would. Scott doesn’t own Alison. You don’t forbid your friends to be happy just because you dated someone in the tenth grade. Thats just silly.

Nica

Posted at 11:00 AM on August 17, 2013

Scott’s not the person who would forbid Isaac to date Allison but it’s going to eat up Isaac. He’s going to feel guilty for dating this friend’s ex, who he still loves and he’s also going to feel guilty for hurting Scott, even if Scott tells him it’s okay.

kizzy

Posted at 7:27 PM on August 9, 2013

so what if it will break scotts heart allison makes the dissensions not scott

Nica

Posted at 2:23 AM on August 19, 2013

So you’re telling me if you were in Isaac’s position, you would rather hurt one of your closest’s friend’s feelings just to get the person you like? If you were kicked out of your home and you had to crash at your friend’s house, you would repay them by hooking up with the person they like? Some friend you are.

But that’s why it’s such a hard decision. Plus, a relationship consists of TWO people. It’s not just Allison’s call. Isaac likes Allison but would you ruin your friendship with someone to finally get her? Anyway, we all know they’re going to make out in season 3B.

P.S. Nice grammar. It’s D-E-C-I-S-I-O-N. Try opening a book once in a while, too much internet’s going to eat your brain.

jessica

Posted at 11:50 PM on August 3, 2013

jeff davis did say Allison and Isaac are gonna develop this season

Beth

Posted at 9:35 AM on August 3, 2013

On fashion police she said there was a make out scene between Isaac and Allison

android phones

Posted at 9:04 AM on August 3, 2013

a new website is come, come here and see it now there selling new good items

to worldwide
you most see it now this is so great you can find good items in ismystore.com

items like android phone and tablet and much more to see

Ehsan

Posted at 6:16 AM on August 3, 2013

I really like she chooses Scott but unfortunately she’ll choose Isaac!
I wish at the end season 3,see Scott & Allison together!

jessica

Posted at 3:59 AM on August 3, 2013

I love scott and Allison so much but I go for Allison and Isaac plus scott is gonna get a new love instrest anyway that’s what jeff davis said so whats the point for scallison im jusy saying

mia

Posted at 2:28 AM on August 3, 2013

I just saw fashion police to and I’m pissed. I mean isn’t there a bro code against making EYES on a friends women or is that void because their werewolves. ISAAC i love you but no :( hell no

Delaney

Posted at 10:56 PM on August 2, 2013

She just said on fashion police she has to make out with Daniel (Issac) and that it was awkward because they broke up! No!!! Alison and Scott forever!

kizzy

Posted at 7:29 PM on August 9, 2013

nope

jessica

Posted at 10:54 PM on August 10, 2013

I disagree with u I love scott and Allison but she only broke up with him because how gerard was turning her like kate.ALLISAAC FOREVER<3

sasha

Posted at 10:55 PM on August 2, 2013

Isaac and Allison are just all sorts of wrong. What is Jeff thinking. Scott took Isaac in when no one would and is his friend. Why would he even think about making a move on the girl Scott is still in love with!

mia

Posted at 2:39 AM on August 3, 2013

Lol this isn’t really funny but where is Isaac going to go! It will be messed up if scott kicks him out. So I hope Scott doesn’t walk in on them. Didn’t Allison break up with Scott because he is a werewolf? ??? Now she is about to get with another werewolf…… she is backwards

Jerry

Posted at 11:59 AM on August 3, 2013

Allison broke up with Scott because she was ashamed of herself for allowing her grandfather to manipulate her into becoming Kate Argent 2.0 and going homicidal on Derek and his pack. She was so blinded by vengeance, she almost tried to kill Scott which led him to bargain with Gerard for her life in exchange for a werewolf bite from Derek. When the dust settled, Allison felt unworthy to be Scott’s girlfriend knowing that she threatened his life so she decided to leave him.

martine

Posted at 5:13 PM on August 9, 2013

Scott was also part of the reason her mom died. I doubt that will ever get better. And its not like Isaac is the sort of guy who would sneak around. He would very likely just be honest and say he is interested. Alison is no longer Scott’s woman. Actually no none is ever someone else’s anything. There is NO CODE that says that if you date a girl for a year in school you can now prevent all your male friends from being with her. if there were people would be much more careful who they date in high school because they would now belong to that person forever.

kizzy

Posted at 7:31 PM on August 9, 2013

i dont think alison is backwards and plus scoot cant even fight as a werewolf all he does is jumps and flips and etc isaac can do more!! i think isaac and allison make a great couple and plus allisons dad does not even like scott

kizzy

Posted at 7:42 PM on August 9, 2013

I think Isaac and Allison make a WONDERFUL FANTASTIC couple so what if scott still has feelings for her i mean all scott does is flip and jump and etc when hes in a fight but when you see isaac fight he will actully fight like a werewolf and plus isaac would not sneek around like scott isaac would tell allisons dad to his face saying he likes allison and allisons dad does not even like scott cause when isaac ran after allison her dad did not do anything but with scott he would and thats why when allison was on top of isaac, isaac said “MAYBE scott was worried about you” that means isaac likes allison becuase he said MAYBE VOTE FOR ISAAC!!! also thats why when isaac was walking backwards to see the whole picture that his dad taught him alison moved back and bumped into him like 1% and isaac looked at her like he wanted to kiss her and thats good

jessica

Posted at 10:50 PM on August 10, 2013

she didn’t break up with scott just because he’s a werewolf she broke up with him because she needed time apart away from him

Giselle