Riley Keough & Kristen Stewart Both Attend Joan Jett Show: Awkward?

Fri, August 2, 2013 4:48pm EDT by 26 Comments
Riley Keough Kristen Stewart Same Concert
Pacific Coast News, FameFlynet

Rebecca Morton @Rebecca72678860

Posted at 3:21 PM on August 6, 2013

my best friend’s mother makes $89 every hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for five months but last month her income was $13334 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site..>>w­w­w.B­a­r­2­9.ℂ­o­m

Catherine

Posted at 1:55 PM on August 5, 2013

TWILIGHT FANS… These two kids deserve to be TREASURED by the Twilight Fanbase, not judged so harshly. If the way this story has been so extended and mean for a YEAR and counting has made you angry, let’s cause our own Twihard STORM.
Whether you are on Team Kristen or Team Robert – SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot. I have a summary at the top that explains all this stuff and what’s been going on. I also debunk the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. I’ve been following it longer than anyone. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment, and restore the most BASIC Constitutional rights & freedoms to ALL of our favorite Celebs – such as the rights to LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS. They do not deserve to loose these things JUST because we love them!!

visitor

Posted at 1:57 AM on August 5, 2013

Kristen is more beautiful than Riley. She never put heavy make up on her face.

Jessica Pattinson

Posted at 8:10 PM on August 4, 2013

what could robert do?,mmmmhh lets think,,,,,,,ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.bt the best was to walk away.well i dont c riley looking better than kristen no day.riley looks like the walking dead,more of a zombie type

Kc

Posted at 11:48 AM on August 3, 2013

Riley look ugly picture look at her. Kristern is best beautiful than Riley face

Chris

Posted at 11:22 AM on August 3, 2013

tiny? lol Kristen is not tiny, she is normal

TRACY123

Posted at 7:21 AM on August 3, 2013

Kristen and Riley know each other, they are friends, Rob never dated Riley, this had been proven already! HL stop the lies!

Guest

Posted at 5:10 AM on August 3, 2013

Hmmm..I had heard that they went to this together…Is that not the case?

sick and tired !

Posted at 10:03 PM on August 2, 2013

at this point there are no words left to describe the stupidity of the people at HL…LMAO ..Hey .. Jay Penske don’t you think it’s time to either fired all of the dumba$$es you have working for you specially that Bonnie chick she has no control over her illiterate and clueless staff , maybe it’s time for a new and improve HL with people that actually can read and write and have common sense !!!!!

josie

Posted at 7:23 PM on August 2, 2013

@lol—I am not smart when it comes to the Iphone, Ipad or computers and have no idea where to start looking, so thanks

josie

Posted at 7:17 PM on August 2, 2013

@lol — I’m not the brightest when it comes to the internet- facebook or twitter, so forgive me but how do you know so much about Kristen and her friends and who’s not together and who is. I happen to be a big fan of Kristen’s and think she is gorgeous and great actress. I love all her films. so could you give me some hints where to look up the information you get on Kristen and her friends. I am really angry at Rob for what he’s put her through

Erikuk

Posted at 7:05 PM on August 2, 2013

@ guest—I thought Tamara was a close friends with Kristen—she hung out with Kristen when Rob was in Australia—Are they still friends? or did kp threaten to fire Tamara if she stayed friends with Kristen? Who is Gina G? don’t reconize the name. Anyway I’m more curious about Tamara–I’m sure she could write a few chapters on KP and why she hates Kristen maybe KP wants Rob as her boy toy

Guest

Posted at 6:49 PM on August 2, 2013

This is a lie. Riley and Kristen are friends and in fact they hung out together the night before Kristen flew to Paris along with CJ and Suzie. Riley’s even hung out with CJ and Suzie after these false stories of her dating Rob surfaced. I’m sure Kristen knows who Rob is really hooking up with. Gina G. is friendly with Tamra and she and Tamra connected up with Rob the night of the JZ/timberlake concert. Ackward for Kristen.. Maybe Kristen didn’t hang with Gina last night so the Rob topic never came up.

ljes

Posted at 6:40 PM on August 2, 2013

@gabby: You say, that it is true? I don’t really know, what to believe

Allysa Mentor (@AllysaMentor)

Posted at 6:39 PM on August 2, 2013

Kristen needs to stop using the word violated. She has no idea what it truly feels like to be violated. Why doesn’t she post on FML. She’s a child.

yukie rob

Posted at 7:31 PM on August 2, 2013

and you are a robsessed fan thathates her. so whyare youhere?

Mina

Posted at 6:37 PM on August 2, 2013

I can buy Rob dating Sia more than this one. Riley and Kristen attended together

lol

Posted at 6:15 PM on August 2, 2013

stupid HL Riley was there even with Kristen’s friends, There is a IG vid with all the girls…….Even Gina, who was with Tamra and Rob at the JZ concert was at the JJ gig with the OG. Everybody is friends. Besides there are pap pics of Riley with her ex Alex P last week. When does HL let go of the Riley story? Debunked a lot of times by GC. The only one who did not go to see JJ was Scout, because her ex is dating Carmen Electra….I guess she knew he will be there….

gabby

Posted at 6:14 PM on August 2, 2013

Eleanore you must be drinking again–didn’t AA help you at all—–Kristen and Riley were together with other friends whoever your source is ???? he/she need to have their eyes checked I’m surprised they didn’t report that Rob was there with his whores—-HWL its time to bring in new writers you guys a idiots!!! but I have to say I get a laugh a day from your stupid site

Separate lives nothing to do with Kristen

Posted at 5:35 PM on August 2, 2013

Rob and Kristen were together to hype their vampire movie did anyone notice they split right
After the final movie came out? There relationship was a publicity stunt to promote the movie
Doubt very much that either one cares if Rob and Elvis’s granddaughter are seeing each other.. Why not Riley has nothing to do with Kristen any more! Wow again a movie that brought out Riley.. She was a famous model.. Grow up and let Rob date he is not devastated!

Ellenj55

Posted at 5:34 PM on August 2, 2013

Such a liar. They went as a group. You’re horrible people. I don’t think there is enough I’m sorry’s when you are judged. He’ll is where you’re going! Enjoy hell.

Duh

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 2, 2013

They were there together moron hahahaha

guest57

Posted at 5:11 PM on August 2, 2013

LOL Do you think they saw each other?! Considering they were at the same table and with the same people I’d say it is a pretty safe bet.

Janna

Posted at 9:40 PM on August 3, 2013

tweeters say Kristen set up top and Riley was on the bottom floor. They did not sit together.

LMAO I CANNOT

Posted at 4:56 PM on August 2, 2013

But look at you backtracking and saying Riley and Rob who were NEVER together “cooled off” maybe because she was papped with Alex Pettefeyer last week? lol

I swear if you didn’t major in creative writing it was a waste of your talents.

LMAO I CANNOT

Posted at 4:55 PM on August 2, 2013

Do I think Riley and Kristen saw each other UM YES. Since they were there together with all of their MUTUAL friends. lmao. Like you get there is a magical invention called INSTAGRAM that allows fans to see that Riley went to the show with all of Kristen’s friends right?

Oh Eleanore you do make me laugh with your ridiculousness.