Kim Kardashian: Stunning First Beauty Look Since Baby On ‘Kris’

Fri, August 2, 2013 12:32pm EDT by 13 Comments
Kim Kardashian Makeup Kris
Courtesy of FOX

Kim Kardashian has finally come out of hiding! The new mom made a surprise appearance via video on the ‘Kris’ show on August 2 and looked absolutely amazing! Keep reading to get all the deets on her beauty look below – and watch the video!

Kim Kardashian, 32, finally made an appearance after giving birth to daughter North West on June 15! The new mom recorded a very special message for her mom, Kris Jenner, that aired on the August 2 episode of Kris. We think Kim had an amazing new mommy glow going and couldn’t believe how amazing she looked just less than two months after giving birth.

Kim Kardashian’s Makeup On ‘Kris’ — Her Heartfelt Message For Mom

Kris’s co-host for the day, Sean Combs (aka Diddy) surprised Kris with a little message from Kim that he played for Kris at the end of the August 2 episode.

Both the audience and Kris were shocked to see Kim suddenly appear on the monitors! Kim looked fantastic as she told her mother how much she loves her show. “Hi Mom,” Kim started. “I just wanted to say congratulations on your new show. I sorry I couldn’t be there in person but I’m just loving life at home a little too much right now.” It’s so precious that Kim is that in love with baby North!

Kim continued, “I watch you every single day. You are so amazing, you really are born to do this. I just wanted to say I love you and have an amazing show.”

Kim Looks Amazing On ‘Kris’

Once we got past how sweet Kim’s message for Kris was, we couldn’t stop noticing how great Kim looked. The new mom was positively glowing! She choose to keep her look fairly natural, and a nude lip with perfect brows, pink cheeks, and light black eyeliner. She wore her hair straight down in a relaxed center part.

Kim also looked noticeably slimmer! While there have been lots of rumors swirling about her alleged weight loss, Kim looked healthy and happy.

So tell us what you thought of Kim’s Kris appearance below, HollywoodLifers and check out Kim’s video message HERE!

– Sarah Hopkins

More Kim Kardashian Beauty News:

1. Kate Middleton & Kim Kardashian: How New Moms Can Look Great In 5 Minutes
  2. Kim Kardashian Baby Weight: Has A ‘Long Way To Go’ — New Report
  3. Kris Jenner: The Truth About Kim Kardashian’s Post-Baby Weight Loss

d

Posted at 10:46 AM on August 6, 2013

this is not the original picture, she doesn’t look that big, this picture has been blown out of proportion!!!

Quin

Posted at 9:19 PM on August 3, 2013

her face looks pudgy. It actually looks bigger now than it did when she was pregnant. I sure hope she hasnt gotten any work done

zyggie

Posted at 6:22 PM on August 2, 2013

She looks the same. I think she is really an unhappy person. I think she thought having the baby would make her super happy and she would be envied by others. Sorry….did not happen.

I still believe the baby is sickly and not developed. As much as Kim likes the cameras, there is no way she would NOT be showing off her baby. I think she is really, really unhappy and Kwest is not what she wanted. I still think he is not interested in her other than to have what he thinks is a pretty baby. Something is going on with him and the guy who designed the sofa dress for Kim.

Damn!

Posted at 1:11 PM on August 3, 2013

That’s a lot of I believe and I think,@Zyggie.
No one cares what you believe or think!
You have no inside or behind the scene info do you?
Do you want her baby to be sick and under developed?
Try not to wish bad on people it could come back on you.
Perhaps she and Kanye talked and decided not to splash the baby’s photo all over the planet!?
Kanye didn’t need her to have a baby for him.
There are much more prettier women out there that would’ve willingly had a baby for him. Women that would devote all their time to the child!
You sound crazy with many of these comments.
Just wait and see what happens.
You know she is just waiting to get back in shape before she does a total reveal.
I just hope she knocks off the Botox and plastic surgery.

Shelly

Posted at 6:12 PM on August 2, 2013

Sorry, there is nothing stunning or amazing about Kim’s look in that pic. Her cheeks are really swollen but other than that I don’t see anything different.

DAMN!

Posted at 5:18 PM on August 2, 2013

I feel bad for little North West. She will grow-up thinking she’s not pretty enough.
Mother’s should set the example for daughter’s.
You are good enough ,just the way you are. If somebody doesn’t like it, SCREW THEM!

jj

Posted at 4:26 PM on August 2, 2013

Says she looks so amazing after less than two months after giving birth, please Kate looked way more amazing without Botox the next day so please, Kim looks either swollen or her face is just blown up and if she doesnt quit she is gonna get that” Botox look” that some of these nuts have. My opinion! Dont yell at me, I call it as I see it.

leticia

Posted at 3:45 PM on August 2, 2013

So much botox all over her face, she’s so much obssessed about her look
pathetic women

Blah

Posted at 3:35 PM on August 2, 2013

Please stop with the injections Kim…PLEASE!!!!!

Kim Who?

Posted at 3:27 PM on August 2, 2013

Obama says that K-ho and Frownie the Clown (Obama calls him jacka$$) need to get real lives and not make everyone believe that life is about fame and wealth. Only thing I have ever agreed with Obama about.

jjinfl

Posted at 3:15 PM on August 2, 2013

I like it better when we just don’t have to see her at all. Non-news that she is pimping her mother and her silly show. Kim has only made this video so she can get a chance to advertise herself on a t.v. video.

Tina

Posted at 3:00 PM on August 2, 2013

I do not care!!!! I m not a fan of her. She really needs disappear

DavidUUQE

Posted at 2:48 PM on August 2, 2013

Unbelievable~~wow~~~My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome rich men They met through – ~~~Rìchfìshes.ōrg~~~
The largest dating site for meeting successful singles. the place to meet millionaires for fun, romance and relationships. Meet and chat instantly with millionaires from all over the world with instant messenger system!!! it’s worth a try!
sdfdsf sdf