Selena Gomez: ‘I’m Definitely Single’ — Hiding True Feelings For Justin Bieber?

Thu, August 1, 2013 8:12am EDT by 32 Comments
Selena Gomez Definitely Single
FameFlynet

ERIC

Posted at 9:11 PM on August 2, 2013

while justin live it with lil twist
justin not stay with selena

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 6:49 AM on August 2, 2013

Actually,Selena is saying her feelings pretty-clear. Even with one of my fave’s—poetry(if you’ve read her twitter[or is it instagram?]from today’s(Aug.2nd)post).
I believe she definitely is ‘single’. Yet,I only believe that she’s single—because she wants to be right now. Sel’s feelings were deeper, and are going to take a bit longer for her to get through…
Later all; Hollywood—Out…

Lizbeth

Posted at 5:35 AM on August 2, 2013

She just tired of all the bieber drama.

Tellurian

Posted at 6:37 PM on August 1, 2013

They are both high profile and, yes, of course, we all want to be kept in the loop regarding the ongoing Selena and Justin romance. Let us remember too, though, that we all need some privacy, as do they, concerning relationship and intimacy issues. Both media and fans should be respectful of that and not rush to judgement, nor push too hard for answers. In time, hopefully, Justin will come to see how precious Selena really is, and not wait too, too long, lest she be lost forever! Good luck to you both:)

Steven Oseguera

Posted at 6:22 PM on August 1, 2013

Selena Gomez was happy that Justin Bieber showed up to her 21 birthday party Justin Bieber picks up Selena Gomez for the young Hollywood Awards I hope Justin Bieber Selena Gomez get back together again

Jenny

Posted at 4:55 PM on August 1, 2013

She needs a damn rest, their relationship seemed unhealthy, she seemed upset and having to put up with that kind of roller coaster of ups & downs of a romance is not the way to go. I can say as a fan of Selena, most of the fan base want only the best for her personal life and her career, & I can imagine most of his fans wish the same too. If anything, she’s trying to maintain her friendship with him, unlike her BF, Miss Swift with her past flames. She should not be inspired by that woman and her experience in handling relationships & breakups. Selena is smart enough to know, especially now, that the kind of trouble she’ll get herself into if she doesn’t handle her personal life will come with this same outcome. Both parties have the right to go out and separate to their own paths.

steven bondwest

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 1, 2013

I also think that Selena I think is Scare and maybe Justin is to and they want to hide it for a while until they feel comforable again. Rember he didn’t tell his fans before it was 2 year before he did. It may take that long again before they feel safe. If not I hope she followers her heart and does give him another chance.

TheGomezWifey

Posted at 3:00 PM on August 1, 2013

shut up. It’s all about the music. Hey, I’m online again <3

Pretty Little Liars

Posted at 1:54 PM on August 1, 2013

I think they should get back together!They’re meant for each other.Also,I vote for ‘Yes’ because Selena said that they’re relationship was disturbed by many articals and stories and ofc so much more…So I think that if they’re got back together she doesn’t want ppl to know about it yet.She’s scared it’s going to ruin everything.My opinion.
#JelenaForEVER

vickyfrancis

Posted at 1:12 PM on August 1, 2013

is a beauty and a beast who can destroy my life complete. :D HAHAHAHA come in my profile i’ll show you new latest photos of just now . i know selena dearest muwhaa :)

vickyfrancis

Posted at 1:08 PM on August 1, 2013

the things which your media cannot see but i can see. they all are my friends of friends. in my profile :)

vickyfrancis

Posted at 1:05 PM on August 1, 2013

you don’t know? or you are keeping it in secret? . i saw selena’s new latest photo today :) she kept left hand on alfredo flores and right hand on justin bieber’s shoulder. she is hanging with him i saw :)

Valeria

Posted at 4:12 PM on August 1, 2013

where have you find it ??? :)

IM LOST

Posted at 12:38 PM on August 1, 2013

That interview was 5 days ago I just checked you guys are LIARS. Quit fooling us already.

xcbcbrturtu

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 1, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterracìalCirclě. Çom~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.
zxxzv

selenaforever

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 1, 2013

i miss jelena :'(

jaesmyne

Posted at 12:05 PM on August 1, 2013

watever. it doesnt matter whether they are together or not! i just want them chose already cuz all the confusion is frustrating

Steven Oseguera

Posted at 11:44 AM on August 1, 2013

Justin Bieber Gomez need to get back together

Kalani

Posted at 11:19 AM on August 1, 2013

I love justin and Selena together. Hope they end up together. I so wish they would get back together they so are made for each other. I wonder what justin and Selena talked about during her party.

israa

Posted at 10:20 AM on August 1, 2013

come on let Selena forget those things and start again!♥

Kalani

Posted at 10:12 AM on August 1, 2013

I hope they end up together. They so are made for each other. I hope they get back together.

DavidUUQE

Posted at 9:51 AM on August 1, 2013

Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back . I also uploaded my hot photos on → →Rìchfìshes.C0M←← under the name of cbp91302 , CERTIFIED INCOME)..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities. Please Check it out!I’m serious.
sfsd

IM LOST

Posted at 9:28 AM on August 1, 2013

Tbh. I don’t see this anywhere. I think this is just another rumor. This is stupid. I tried to find the interview but NO. .-. I dont get it, You guys just make up crap .

Frree

Posted at 9:24 AM on August 1, 2013

I think they are single. And trying to enjoy being young and going out m

jm

Posted at 8:36 AM on August 1, 2013

That interview was before her birthday party

ivan

Posted at 8:22 AM on August 1, 2013

If she really considers herself single, than he has the right to flirt or date in clubs if he wants without being criticized.