Lea Michele Begins Work On ‘Glee’ Already — Tweets Excitement

Thu, August 1, 2013 4:17pm EDT by 14 Comments
Lea Michele Back Glee
FameFlyNet, Courtesy FOX

Kim

Posted at 10:35 AM on August 2, 2013

It’s been less than three weeks and even i who never met Cory am still heartbroken. To be honest i don’t understand how she could tweet excitement about Glee. It’s like the last thing i look forward to

izzy

Posted at 3:41 PM on August 3, 2013

because when someone u love dies its hard and all u want is to feel normal instead of having people say im so sorry or dealing with all the news reports so this may be soon but its good for her

Bob

Posted at 1:54 AM on August 7, 2013

She probably wants to get her mind off things

Jazmyne

Posted at 2:21 AM on August 2, 2013

When somebody loses someone, their job gives them 3 bereavement days….. I don’t think she would go back if she was comfortable! Clearly she is stronger than they are painting her to be! She is not suppose to b sad for the rest of her life cuz she lost someone! Death is just as much apart of life as living, and maybe she has come to accept this! :)

monz

Posted at 10:56 PM on August 1, 2013

i agree with everyone leave her alone.. its times like these where, I feel sorry for the actors and actresses and why I am glad I am not famous… its time to give these articles a rest and let her grieve.. also If this pic was just recently taken like you say, look at her smile its forced… I wouldn’t call her “happy”. she’s putting on a brave face because and she knows the paparazzi are like leaches looking for anything to put her down and make her sound worse than what she is, and a lot of articles are making out that she has already moved on, but we all know she hasn’t she is just trying to move forward and keep going.
I have a lot of respect for the way she has handled everything..

Bruklen Desouza

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 1, 2013

i totally agree with you 100% let the poor girl adjust to whats going on. she just lots her love partner lea michele needs space but i think its good that she come out the house but you paparazzi are just reminding her of the tragic news.

Kara

Posted at 10:53 PM on August 1, 2013

She’s probably doing this for cory great job lea on how well you’ve coped I think it’s a great way to cope is staying busy and you’re doing that love you lea

Cathy

Posted at 9:57 PM on August 1, 2013

You guys are very confusing, first it said Lea can’t leave the house and not talking to her co-stars and now she is out and back on the set of glee. I wish people would leave her alone and let her grieve. I understand it’s reporters job to find out what is happening with celebrities but please give her space. When she is ready, she will come out and do what ever it takes to help her through this process. I am proud of Lea for being so strong.

Kathyd

Posted at 6:39 PM on August 1, 2013

You lot must have her Twitter account on automatic update, you’re that obsessed with this young woman. Get a life!!!!

Kathyd

Posted at 6:35 PM on August 1, 2013

Listen. People deal with grief in certain ways. When I lost my sister. My coping mechanism was keep busy and keep focused. I would be on the go all the time. This gives you less time to think on what you have lost. But at home I would sit and rage with Grief. So don’t think that because she is throwing herself back into working that she is not suffering. You don’t know how she feels or what she is thinking. Oh! and by the way those of us who are born under the star sign Virgo are STRONG/CONSIDERATE/AND TOUGH.

Honestly!!!!

Leave her alone

Pathfinder79

Posted at 7:20 PM on August 1, 2013

What Kathyd said.

I hope Lea will be getting grief counseling because having a professional just to talk through your feelings after a loss like this really does help. But having dealt with loss over the past couple of years I’ll tell you that I simply had to will myself to get back to my routine. We have no idea how much of this is just putting on a musical theatre brave face and how much is genuine relief just to feel anything normal in her life again. My guess is it’s both; it’s also none of our business. Boundaries, guys.

I’m a huge fan; I saw her (and Groff and Gallagher) twice in Spring Awakening and she’s brilliant and I root for her to succeed because she was actually the first Broadway actor whose autograph I ever got. But these tabloid articles feigning concern, or rather wrapping judgment in faux concern, are just obvious link bait. I get it, Lea’s and Cory’s names in a link = big page view #’s for you.

But try to not lose sight of the fact that you’re talking about an actual person. This is a 26-year-old girl who just lost the guy that she probably really thought she’d spend the rest of her life with. Let her mourn the way she needs to mourn.

Marco

Posted at 7:37 AM on August 2, 2013

I totally agree with your statement but I don`t think that all her fans are obsessed with
her. Most of them were simply worried about her and couldn`t accept what has happened. I wasn`t a fan of Glee but very touched by the tragic way Cory Monteith died and by his lovestory with Lea. But I think now it`s time to leave this girl alone. Best wishes to Lea and to all the fans of Glee !!!

really amazing

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 1, 2013

Really proud on how she is handling it, with grace and respecting the other.

Stacy A. Michell (@StacyAMichell)

Posted at 4:59 PM on August 1, 2013

Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family&relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $6500 to $7000 a month. I’ve started this job and earnhandsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here… Ç­a­n9­9.ℂ­ℴ­M