Kate Middleton: Hooray For Breastfeeding & Being A Hands-On Mom

Thu, August 1, 2013 4:58pm EDT by 14 Comments
Kate Middleton Feeding Baby
Bauer Griffin

Anonymous1

Posted at 5:54 AM on August 7, 2013

Dear, BONNIE FULLER, I bet if the Royal Family peed in your mouth, you would be satisfied. Stupid. The Royal Family doesn’t care about you, and neither should you care about them. They make enough money with their British “slaves” working for them with their tax money, and are very good at manipulating the media even when they make mistakes. You disgust me. But you know what, keep worshiping towers, while the clock keeps handling your hours. Good-luck paying taxes, and getting ready for retirement.

Anonymous

Posted at 5:53 AM on August 7, 2013

ulimited hosting

Posted at 1:24 PM on August 5, 2013

This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!|

eileen stevens

Posted at 9:55 AM on August 3, 2013

It is a scientific & medical fact that human milk is the correct & safest food for a human baby. However some mothers do have problems because of lack of information and or lack of support from those around them. All mothers should be encouraged & supported in breastfeeding. I breastfed my three but did have problems in the beginning, which I was able to overcome with the right information & support from other moms & volunteers from La Leche League (a lactation support non-profit organization which was the first in the US) I was very happy I was able to nurse my children & did so for over a year for each. Actually Pediatricians recommend breastfeeding for at least the first yr. with the first 5-6 months breastfed only w/no other foods. It has now been found that children who are breastfed are healthier throughout their lives, have stronger immune systems, and believe it or not, are more intelligent than bottle fed kids. Yes it has been studied scientifically & extensively & it only makes sense if you think about it. Saying formula made in a food factory is equal to human milk is like saying a carrot can be made in a a lab. Formula contains, sugar and artificial ingredients. Bottle fed babies are more likely to be overweight and stay overweight as older kids & adults. They also have more infections. These are facts which cannot be denied. All healthy mothers can breastfeed & produce enough milk to feed even twins. However, if a mother decides not to nurse her baby, goat milk is the closest to human milk. Newborns should not be given cow’s milk. I hope this information helps other moms.

nina8761

Posted at 9:58 AM on August 5, 2013

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Anna has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~MixedÇenter. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….) So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.cvbcvqw

Ella

Posted at 2:39 AM on August 3, 2013

The Duchess is doing a great job of being a good example. Breastfeeding is the best choice for your baby-fact. Rarely, a woman can not, but if you don’t INTEND to do what’s best, why bother having a child in the first place?

Waity Kate Slut Bag

Posted at 8:39 PM on August 3, 2013

OH the SLUT now has ANOTHER reason to whip out her tits in public !! We;ve already seen them !!! MISS NUDE FRANCE !!!!!!!!

Grace

Posted at 12:05 AM on August 3, 2013

Bonnie you have typo in your article………..Price George

MARILYN

Posted at 11:22 PM on August 2, 2013

All I know about Kate and Will pleases me very much . Their love for each other and the Baby is wonderful. The rest is their bussiness and thank God I don,t live under the eye of the world watching my every move

John Riley Goldsmith

Posted at 10:24 PM on August 1, 2013

The breastfeeding depends on whether the mother’s milk has the proper nutrients. The doctor needs to check to make sure the baby is getting what he needs. I loved how England’s new future Queen Mother showed off her mummy tummy letting the realm and beyond know there is a fearless (she delivered an 8 pound 6 ounce baby without medications which impressed even the queen) new lioness in town who intends to make things easier for all new mothers by showing them she has been there and done.

Jessie K. mcroy

Posted at 3:44 AM on August 2, 2013

it does not breastfeeding isn’t right beacues when the child is older he will still want it. I fed by kid with a bottle now my kid is 4 and she has vitiam d

Kristie Lewis

Posted at 5:40 PM on August 1, 2013

I love how this article is so judgemental. A good parent decides for herself if she can or cannot breastfeed. Some people don’t, because they can’t NOT because they don’t care about their child. This Breastfeeding lobby is getting as out of control as PETA! Shut your mouths and let a mother decide what is or isn’t best for her child.

Alice

Posted at 6:50 PM on August 1, 2013

Thank you for speaking up, Kristie. 99% of “Bonnie Says!” editorials are utter nonsense and cause me to boil me over with rage at her idiocy (I expect on purpose as a means of getting any sort of reaction). This is clearly a pathetic appeal to emotions as well. I don’t give a hoot if other women breastfeed or not. It’s not of my business and it is NOT an indication of how much a mother loves their child. I am sick to death of women creating a competition out of something that is most certainly NOT a “choice” for everyone.

Jessy

Posted at 1:10 AM on August 3, 2013

I agree!!! Breast or bottle is a personal decision…I breastfed some of my children, and bottle fed some, both a matter of choice…Personally, I’m just pro feeding :-)