Justin Bieber Parties With 6 Sexy Ladies In NYC: Dissing Selena Gomez?

Thu, August 1, 2013 10:47am EDT by 33 Comments
Justin Bieber Parties Six Women
PacificCoastNews

yop

Posted at 2:48 PM on August 2, 2013

justin is single?? he can do whatever he wants.

ERIC

Posted at 10:14 AM on August 2, 2013

selena wants to have a relationship with justin
justin also want to have a serious relationship
however it is being badly influenced by their friends
lil lil has several girls and enjoy life
what counts in life with only 19 enjoy life getting high on ballads nights
out with several beautiful girls
or stay with his great love for life to all selena

steven bondwest

Posted at 7:41 AM on August 2, 2013

Taylor swift was in conect in iowa aug 1st. She had a Speak and she told her fans she likes a boy but she think he with someone! She doesn’t want to hurt her friend relationship by dating him. I wonder if she want Justin bieber to be her boyfriend and Her and selena are kind of fighting over him and he confused. She may act like she doesn’t like bieber but stranger thing have happy when girls act like she did. It kind of a tell that they may like a guy but is afaid to ask him out. She doesn’t want to hurt her friends ship with selena as well. This is coming from my cousin who was at the concert in iowa yestureday

steven bondwest

Posted at 7:32 AM on August 2, 2013

I think if selena would of ask him to come he would of, but I do not think she did because she didn’t really want him to feel like he had to go and I bet he ask her if she wanted him to go. I think she may have said, “No, I would like you to be on tour with you fans.” I kind of think she like the attention she get because when it falls off. Guess who she ask to come or go be with Justin bieber. I think they want to keep it private but you media like to make a big deal about it. So what until he gets selena back he’s going to have fun. I think if he was back with selena you will see the partying stop. Until she said, “Yes, I want you back, Justin.” He going try to find another date just in case She doesn’t. It doesn’t hurt to have a back up date from times to time. I believe they will get back together in a couple of month or next year. I hope for selena is won’t be to late.

Abbie Widdowson

Posted at 6:03 AM on August 2, 2013

If he asked for my number id give it him and make sure he was at my house everyday, he is single is selena is allowed to annouce she is single why is justin not, he is having fun if hes single he is allowed to have as many girls he wants hes justin bieber gawddd

jaesmyne

Posted at 5:34 PM on August 1, 2013

hes single, hes young, hes having fun so stfu!!! mind your buisness and stop riding his di*k for an article you stalkers!!!!

Jessie

Posted at 4:48 PM on August 1, 2013

Its his life he can do whatever he wants, if who wants to go out and party then let him. I’m honestly tired of this I ship Jelena mess, to much drama :/ don’t nobody care about that, let him date who he wants. And i honestly think that Selena Gomez should probably find or date someone close to her age, Justin should just focus on his music career.

TheGomezWifey

Posted at 2:58 PM on August 1, 2013

Justin Bieber is a man-whore. Selena girl u need to let him go. I know that u guys are “just friends” but I mean seriously, just don’t talk to him ever. I’m not going to be online that much anymore. I have to worry about college and stuff. But I’ll see you later everybody. Good luck Selena. Harder times r coming

david

Posted at 2:41 PM on August 1, 2013

LOVE YOU SELENA xD get lost this justin bieber kid

wow

Posted at 12:55 PM on August 1, 2013

so justin has a concert in newark new jersey after he has his concert he then drives 30 minutes or so back to nyc rents out a hotel just to invite girls to his hotel? wow nice.. proof it! with pics.. cuz this pic is old… show a new one

Yaz

Posted at 12:54 PM on August 1, 2013

He is a douche bag!

Kalani

Posted at 7:08 PM on August 2, 2013

No, he’s not.

jelena isnt confusing its the gossip sites

Posted at 12:48 PM on August 1, 2013

that picture was taking in feb. while the biebs was on his european tour n u can tell this pic is old look at his arm

jelena isnt confusing its the gossip sites

Posted at 12:43 PM on August 1, 2013

honestly jelenas relationship isnt confusing its these damn gossipsitee that is confusing one one minute there saying this and the next there saying that i bet jelena didnt break up as many times as people think they did n i refuse to believe that justin is this damn messed up tht hell hurt sel again without proof lets see the proof.

jelena fan together & apart

Posted at 12:39 PM on August 1, 2013

i really hope this isnt true i hope this is fake but if it isnt gomez it is time to let this boy go asap

IM LOST

Posted at 12:20 PM on August 1, 2013

Yeah I kno! Where are the picture. That picture is fake.

selenaforever

Posted at 12:13 PM on August 1, 2013

i think this is fake wheres the pictures huh ???

abe

Posted at 11:46 AM on August 1, 2013

he looks like the boy on her first night out?

Jerry

Posted at 11:44 AM on August 1, 2013

How many times is this website going to say that Justin is hooking up with other girls??? Until I see some photos, videos, or some twitter message from Justin that confirms this, then none of these reports are true.

Lulu

Posted at 11:42 AM on August 1, 2013

All bull

CC

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 1, 2013

I truly believe that if they are really single they should enjoy it! Go party!

IM LOST

Posted at 11:22 AM on August 1, 2013

Tbh…I am a huge belieber. I want #Jelena back, I hope they get married and have kids. I hope they dont go separate ways again.

Kalani

Posted at 11:34 AM on August 1, 2013

I hope so to. I love justin. He’s so oh my goodness such a hottie. Hope they do get back together.

Kalani

Posted at 11:10 AM on August 1, 2013

I hope Selena still has her ring that justin gave her. Hope they do get back together.

Vr

Posted at 11:08 AM on August 1, 2013

Looser!!! Idiot!!!! Selena is not with him!!! Not with him!!!

Melisa

Posted at 11:05 AM on August 1, 2013

Justin :( you guys are meant to be you and selena are so cute

Kalani

Posted at 10:51 AM on August 1, 2013

Aww I hope they end up together. They so are meant for each other. I love justin and Selena together. They so belong together. I’m like in love with justin and Selena together.