‘Teen Wolf’ Scoop: Will Scott Team Up With The Darach To Stop Deucalion?

Tue, July 30, 2013 4:09pm EDT by 10 Comments
Teen Wolf Spoilers Lydia Banshee
Courtesy of MTV (3)

Dermi

Posted at 5:26 AM on August 9, 2013

I know I know I’m still on the Jenek band wagon, but it really PMO that everyone is willing overlook Ethan/Aiden and Jackson’s random killing but think Jennifer should be shot where she stands. Jennifer said in The Overlooked that she asked them (the sacrifices) to loan her their power to stop the Alpha Pack. Why would they have to “loan” her their power? I have a feeling the “ceremony” that has to occur to stop them will result in her death. Haley Webb has said in interviews that while there is a lot she can not say she will say that Jennifer didn’t seek Derek out to use him and what she and Derek feel for each other is real. Were that they had met at another time, then they probably would have had a different ending, but Jennifer’s course was already plot: destruction of the Ducalion and his pack to prevent any more lives from being destroyed because or by them.

Some purpose will be revealed why this confrontation has to happen at that tree. I think Julia allowed her guard down to experience maybe the pangs of true love? She’s been so busy trying to end their reign of terror that there as never been a time when it’s just about her. Imagine her heartbreak when she looked up to find the man she’d waited to find her whole life knowing that she was going to eventually lose him and be despised by him.

I think using Jennifer was a cop-out for poor writing. And then to throw even more confusion into the mix – What is the point of Gerard being alive? Why did Mr Harris say “after all I’ve done for you”. That statement only makes sense if a pre-existing character was the Darach? Didn’t the writers read the previous episodes?

I think this will most likely be the last season. MTV hasn’t said there were re-newing it, but since it’s such a cash cow I can’t imagine they wouldn’t….but Jeff Davis has said he doesn’t know if he wants to write another season. I saw good riddance! I’d finally like to see Derek (a) win a fight and (b) not have his happiness stolen.

If he allows the Jennifer / Derek story to end amid disgust and hatred then I will be done. It’s not enough that we the viewers have a character tell us how their feel (re Haley Webb interview). The whos, whats, whens, whys, aside…they need to be able to say good-bye as Jennifer & Derek, not as an Alpha and the Darach. If he cheats them of that…I’m done.

Emily

Posted at 7:23 PM on August 2, 2013

I agree. The ritual will prob be related to the lunar eclipse. As for Scott’s “difficult choice”, it will probably involve a hostage. We’ve learned from previous episodes of the show that threatening Melissa’s life will make Scott do pretty much anything. I think it would be interesting to see what Scott would do if Deucalion threatened to kill Melissa unless Scott killed someone else. Deucalion once told Scott that saving the life of someone he loves might require ending the life of another person. What do you think Scott would do if given that choice?

Emily

Posted at 7:32 PM on August 2, 2013

Or someone could always threaten Allison.

Tami

Posted at 1:43 AM on August 1, 2013

I think this has been the season with the most potential … and the most let down. Seriously Jennifer as the darach? My Creative Writing professor would have failed me if I had turned in something so utterly predictable and boring. And all it leaves are more questions. Jennifer just got to the school. These episodes haven’t spanned more than a 4 week period…maybe. Yet Harris, the teacher yet to be found, begged the darach not to kill him based on all that he had done for X and that fact that X could still use him. That comment makes sense only if the darach was someone from a previous season like Gerard, Deaton, or his sister, not someone who has been there less than a month. And we’ve had plenty of Jennifer time when no one was around. You can’t be that nice in alone time when you’re a centuries old evil and hell druid cum darach! So are there two Jennifer’s? Because the one I’ve been watching all season isn’t the evil looking emaciated thing in Epi 9.

I’m not sure what the relevance of young Derek/Paige was. Yes, it’s information but if it’s not relevant in some way then it was pretty much a wasted episode. So that makes me wonder does the Paige angle still someone fit into this. I think it sucks that now on top of everyone telling Derek what a loser he is, he’s made a fool of when he was finally brave enough to step out from behind the wall.

Not sure what my future with Teen Wolf is. The beat-up-on-Derek-but-Scott’s-a-saint stories have grown a bit tedious.

So here’s my prediction for episodes 10, 11, 12:

10: Scott deserves sainthood. Derek doesn’t deserve anything.
11: Scott deserves sainthood. Derek doesn’t deserve anything.
12: Scott deserves sainthood. Derek doesn’t deserve anything.

Emily

Posted at 7:30 PM on August 2, 2013

Yeah, I didn’t get the point of the Derek/Paige story either. When Kate was torturing Derek she said that the two of them were in love when they were the same age as Scott and Allison, and that was why it was “history repeating itself”. Are the writers going back on what Kate said? Kate revealed to us that Derek and her were totally in love and then she turned on him and Derek accidentally betrayed his pack. What happened to that story?

kaitlynn

Posted at 5:19 AM on August 6, 2013

it was after Paige’s death that Derek hooked up with Kate but I don’t think that Derek was in love with Kate he was just using her to numb the pain things just worse from there

Angel

Posted at 7:29 PM on July 30, 2013

with episode 12 finishing season 3A i think it goes back to episode 7 to the flashback of erica saying how she wonders if a lunar eclipse will make them stronger and so deaton will probably tell them a ritual that makes them stronger on a lunar eclipse

nexos

Posted at 5:28 AM on July 31, 2013

Season 3 has 24 episodes

Silvia

Posted at 5:38 PM on July 30, 2013

I think the August 19th episode was called “Lunar ELLIPSE”. But I do think there will be a eclipse in that show. And who knows whether they pair up with the Darach… It would be nice since it’s good to see Derek happy for once.

kaitlynn