Katy Perry Reveals Shocking Reason She’s Never Dated Robert Pattinson

Tue, July 30, 2013 5:40pm EDT by 110 Comments
Katy Perry Farts
Fameflynet

Daisy Duck

Posted at 4:38 PM on November 2, 2013

It is hard to know what is true and what is just rumor, but I read Kristen talking to and about Katy last week on Twitter. This was the night that Katy gave the bit concert on TV. Kristen said only very nice thinks to and about Katy so I don’t think that Kristen believes those rumors. I have to agree that it seems more than likely they did sleep together, but as long as Kristen doesn’t believe it it’s not true. I often thought that Katy might just be cover after Kristen and Rob broke up. After all Katy was supposed to be friends of both of them, she would have made a good blind, making others believe Rob was dissing her with Katy her good friend. But it was probably just wishful thinking. Because I thought the same think about Reiley Keough. Sometimes my imagination gets carried away. But back to now. these two need time to get to know each other again. They are not the same people who broke up with each other back in 2012. I hope they have learned to talk things out and to confide in each other, when things are not going right in their friendship. They need to protect each others backs, and not to automatically believe all these sources and innuendos. They both need to not immediately jump to conclusions if they read something in the papers. If they can do this they can save their friendship if not their relationship.

jenX

Posted at 7:07 PM on October 29, 2013

I really don’t care about the entire Hollyweird machine. However, I am a huge fan of the Twilight Franchise. I truly believe that Rob has had feelings for Katy for years! However, it back fired on him when KP used him to get back together with John Meyer. I think Rob was talking about Katy, not Kristen, when he said in that interview he only gives people one chance, and if he doesn’t like what that person does to him he just cuts them out of his life. That was such a tacky thing for Katy to put out there for everyone to read! I have no respect for her. Her tits isn’t her problem…her mouth is! And I hope Rob finds that lead roll soon. I don’t know if it’s his constant drinking, or just aging. But, his looks are definitely going. He looks puffy, not buff! I’m a huge RP fan. I just hope nothing tragic happens to him because it seems like he’s Ina very destructive path.

adianez

Posted at 3:54 PM on October 28, 2013

i say no katy u should get someone your type hes not ur type your way to cute for him dont do it katy dont

Ellenj55

Posted at 11:32 AM on August 4, 2013

Sorry I meant parents not agent.

Arkansas

Posted at 6:20 PM on August 2, 2013

The dumb butt better get him while he is still single! Kristen doesn’t own him!

LUCIANA

Posted at 6:33 PM on August 1, 2013

ESTA KATY É UMA FALSA. FAZER O QUE FEZ Á KRISTEN !!?? AMIGAS ??? AMIGAS COMO ESSA KATY PERRY, LONGE LONGE LONGE. O PROPRIO R. PATTISON DISSE QUE SÓ A KRISTEN É QUE O COMPREENDE

I wonder

Posted at 4:25 AM on August 1, 2013

So, triangle KP, RP and KS ended in May this year. Rob is now in another triangle He, KP and JM.
Or perhaps isn’t more?
If isn’t, probably therefore now this story came out. KP is bad, bad, bad person.
I hope, Rob saw it finally

adianez

Posted at 3:55 PM on October 28, 2013

i know right im right with u

Akvinta Vodka

Posted at 3:48 AM on August 1, 2013

Katy, Rob my dear pals, It seems we are revealed.

Katy, you are fault, only you and your big mouth! Why you could not keep quiet? Now is our togetherness quit. Now everyone know some thing about us. And I dont like it.

jbrad

Posted at 3:39 AM on August 1, 2013

Why would you have a poll on Rob and Katy dating? they have been sleeping together for at least 5 years especially when he was with Kristen so why have a poll on their dating now when he has been screwing her all along behind Kristen back. Don’t you think that is an insult to Kristen to have a poll on his sex with Katy, and she has the nerve to reach out to Kristen after she has slept with her boyfriend for the last 3 months now she wants to give him back. she has Rob and John at the same time in her house seprate rooms. Kristen I hope you think real hard after all that Rob has done to you going off to NYC for a week with his lover and rubbing it in your face it’s no telling what he has now with all the partner’s he has been with in the last three months, you are way too good for him I hope you know this, and be very cautious your next step. You have people who love you and respect you Rob has no respect for you he never has.

heavens!

Posted at 1:08 AM on August 1, 2013

Margaret in the Pink, I love your comments and I agree with you!