‘Vampire Diaries’ Stars Cozy Up At Season 5 Photo Shoot — PICS

Mon, July 29, 2013 10:48am EDT by 22 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 5
Courtesy of The CW, Ian Somerhalder

iamme

Posted at 10:51 PM on January 31, 2014

STefan and ELena 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get RId of Yeast Infection

Posted at 4:04 PM on September 10, 2013

The such as you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp a great deal about this, just like you authored the particular e-book inside it or something that is. I feel that you just are capable of doing with a few Pct to just make what it’s all about household a little, nonetheless aside from that, this is fantastic weblog. An outstanding read through. We’ll definitely be again.

cherie

Posted at 7:49 PM on September 8, 2013

Can Ian get anymore gorgeous, that man is getting more beautifull every Day.

Cloey

Posted at 2:00 AM on August 17, 2013

Stefan/paul wesley is so so so hot omg!!!

ebube

Posted at 4:52 PM on August 7, 2013

wat a wonderful movie

oru williams

Posted at 8:19 AM on August 7, 2013

OMG cnt wait 4 d next season 2 blow up.I fill excited.mehn nina u look cool.

mikayla ❥nianlove (@Micaela_87)

Posted at 7:35 PM on August 5, 2013

OMG NINA IS SO HOT I LOVE HER

@IlaaDantas

Posted at 9:27 PM on July 30, 2013

Brasil ama TVD ! : D

Sahira

Posted at 7:42 AM on July 30, 2013

The whole cast looks beautiful, specially Nina who looks absolutely gorgeous. I loved her photo-shoot video.

leah

Posted at 7:27 PM on July 29, 2013

I will be so disappointed if Ian and Nina reunite because they are in their “Atlanta Bubble”. Ian shouldn’t consider holding on or chasing Nina at all. Not after her immediate pathetic public display over summer. “Look at me, I’m so glad to be rid of him, never been happier in my life, let me over prove it to you all”. Ian doesn’t need this game playing 25 year old little child. He’s too much of a fine catch and great guy for her attention seeking nonsense.

Jz

Posted at 7:42 PM on July 29, 2013

Unfortunately, life and love is never easy, plain or simple. What we be, will be and it’s no one business. I’m looking forward to season five. Boy I have missed this show.

Kel

Posted at 9:11 PM on July 29, 2013

@leah I couldn’t agree more. Ian is too much man for her in every way. The immaturity Nina displayed over the summer after the breakup with the million bikini pics on Twitter while straddling various guys was over the top. While Ian worked and vacationed quietly in Europe, he didn’t feel the need to flaunt or prove anything via Twitter. I hope he doesn’t go back to a relationship with her just because it’s convenient and they are stuck in Atlanta for 2 more seasons. He deserves so much more. Honestly, I’m looking forward to when he moves on from Vampire Diaries. He’s an incredible actor with amazing star quality and I’m ready to see him in other roles that make more use of his talents.

guest

Posted at 7:44 PM on July 30, 2013

Kel, I could not agree more with everything you have said.

Nope

Posted at 5:26 PM on July 29, 2013

Sorry, I’m not liking Nina’s new image…..it’s trampy. I prefer Candice in this photo, she’s much more natural and happy to be herself. Nina’s trying too hard. It’s obvious she hasn’t had the best influences lately. Anyone who can’t see that she has changed is blind. She looked so distant and out of touch with the WHOLE VD cast at comin con.

Heibi

Posted at 5:41 AM on July 30, 2013

Totally agree. WTF is wrong with Nina? Don’t like her new self at all, so slutty :(

Anyway love the cast, Ian is looking so damn hot and I love kat’s and candice’s Outfits!

Sahira

Posted at 7:47 AM on July 30, 2013

I disagree. Candice is prettyl but sorry nothing on Nina. Candice always wear simple and plain dresses, nothing stunning and edgy. Nina experiments a lot in her fashion and looks absolutely beautiful here. To each his own but Nina looks as beautiful as ever.

melieske

Posted at 3:31 PM on July 29, 2013

i just want klaroline :/

Lea

Posted at 6:50 PM on July 29, 2013

#Team klaroline !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brike

Posted at 12:25 PM on July 29, 2013

Nina is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Whoa

Posted at 11:09 AM on July 29, 2013

Ian looks so hot in his leather pants! <33

erika

Posted at 7:51 PM on September 8, 2013

LOL. true, but that Man would look hot in a potato Sack:-)

abe

Posted at 10:52 AM on July 29, 2013

……………so all vagina’s this time?