‘Teen Beach Movie’ Director Talks Possible Sequel To Disney Channel Hit

Mon, July 29, 2013 5:09pm EDT by 60 Comments
Teen Beach Movie Sequel
Courtesy of Disney Channel, FameFlynet

BOBBO

Posted at 3:31 AM on April 23, 2014

I think they should make a second Teen Beach Movie because it got more viewers on its premiere than Camp Rock and High School Musical and they still made sequels to those! The plot line that would work best with the 1st movie would probably be Tanner, Giggles, SeaCat,Rascal, Butchy, Lela and Struts being sent into the future, but you’d need to add how they got there and maybe some background on Brady and Mack’s lives. The movie could be about them trying to BUILD a weather machine to send them back to the right time and throughout the movie the people from the past could keep trying to start a song. Oh! And at one point, Butchy has to go in a lighthouse for some reason.
Teen Beach Movie was the best Disney Channel Original Movie since Camp Rock in my opinion!!!!

joseph

Posted at 2:58 PM on April 29, 2014

hey my opinion is that there should be a background of Mack and Brady because in the first movie begin with Mack and Brady in the ocean surfing and we have no clue at how they meet or how they got together and we don’t know how Mack grandfather know Brady so i think it should start with the background of Mack and Brady and then go to the part where the group from wet side story end up in they time and they finds MACK & Brady so they can help they get back home to there time what do you think

Mystery girl

Posted at 9:32 PM on April 20, 2014

I think there should be a second teen beach movie because the first is about trying to get Mack and Brady Bach to there normal time and at the end Tanner, Lela, SeaCat, Rascal, Giggles, Butchy, Lugnut, Cheechee and Struts got stuck in the future so the second teen beach movie should be about trying to get them back to their right time

Mya

Posted at 9:33 PM on April 20, 2014

I think so to

Nathan Shipman

Posted at 8:46 PM on April 26, 2014

SAME HEREEE. thats a great idea! i had the same one. and maybe this time lela and tanner will actually express there relationship better

ronald morris

Posted at 8:58 PM on March 29, 2014

yes i really believe there is gonna be a Teen Beach Movie sequel cause for those of you who haven’t seen the hidden seen in the credits tanner, butchy, lela, seacat, giggles, and struts were seen arriving in the real world. so yeah i think the possibility is really high

Yammers77

Posted at 5:31 PM on March 24, 2014

There should totally be a teen beach movie 2: It should be about how the people in Wet Side Story surf and get trapped in the real world. Mack and Brady have to help them get back and show them how life is different.

Russell Fotter

Posted at 1:40 AM on March 24, 2014

i think the teen beach movie sequel should be about how the people who were the bikers and the surfers go to Makenzie and Brady’s just like how it ended. They have to help Makenzie and Brady out with something that is going wrong in there world.

MaCaela

Posted at 5:18 AM on March 3, 2014

I think there should definitely be a sequel because the first one was just so good and the way it ended it just seemed like there should be a sequel

Madalyn hope

Posted at 1:06 PM on February 15, 2014

Yes I REALLY WANT A TEEN BEACH MOVIE 2 &3 :)

Pamela Kathryn Brewster

Posted at 1:51 AM on January 21, 2014

Big mama has died and her restaurant has gone out of business. The cast of teen beach movie is unaware of this.

Evelyn11

Posted at 12:26 AM on January 19, 2014

Ummm…,of course I think they should make a second Teen Beach Movie, what Austin and Ally, R5, Ross Lynch, & Grace Phipps fan wouldn’t?!! I dont think the plot for the second possible movie matters as long as the have awesome songs and unbelievably great choreography, I’m game to tune in and watch it! Oh and before I forget, I totally don’t agree with anyone who doesn’t want a second Teen Beach Movie! Because first of all I don’t see reason for it, because the actors are amazing, just like the music and dancing! Secondly I also don’t think anybody who doesn’t have positive feedback for the this site should be here or your comments because they are not wanted!, and lastly if you don’t want a second movie I suggest just watch once and if you don’t like it don’t watch it again but keep it to yourself or at least not on this site, and if you do post a negative comment please try to make it constructive criticism, because otherwise your just bashing the movie and the actors work, and I believe you treat people the way you’d like to be treated!, and I don’t think anyone would like to be bullied or wants haters!
But hey that’s just my opinion! (:

Rebecca

Posted at 4:01 PM on January 28, 2014

I do and I don’t think they should do a sequel, I mean most of the cast I have seen recently on TV, most of the cast (Grace Phipps, Maia Mitchell, Garrett Clayton etc) have all been on ABC Family and Ross on Austin & Ally and R5 tours

eve

Posted at 2:58 AM on January 2, 2014

in fact, im game for TBM 3,4,and 5
lol

eve

Posted at 2:55 AM on January 2, 2014

i dont agree with anyone who said no… my friends and i have TBM lunchtime at school where we reanact senes and sing the songs. they HAVE to make TBM2 so that we have more senes amd songs!

Maya

Posted at 2:21 AM on December 2, 2013

I believe they should make a second ‘Teen Beach Movie’, because in the first one, they brought the characters from ‘Wet side story’ into the real world… It would be pointless to not continue, seeing as they set a sequel up already.

Heaven Vang

Posted at 6:58 AM on October 28, 2013

I, personally, don’t want TBM 2, because they already told the whole story line on the first TBM, I am not a Raura or Raia shipper. I just don’t think it needs another part.

Cameryn Williams

Posted at 9:55 AM on October 14, 2013

A teen beach movie 2 would be totally awesome. Everyone loved the first so why not continue making people happy

BTW: It would be super awesome if the story line was about Leila falling in love with a human from present time and breaks up with Tanner and to get back at her Tanner decides to stay during present time which would lead to Teen Beach Movie 3 ;)

Xiomara Flamenco

Posted at 7:23 PM on September 29, 2013

there sould totally be a tbm 2 I loved the 1 one

Lola

Posted at 1:32 AM on March 24, 2014

Totally would love teen Beach Movie 2 I loved the first one and would love to see what happends since the movie characters washed up on the beach outside of their movie it would be cool to see how they react to our world .