Rihanna Still Loves Chris Brown, Even Though She Won’t Reignite Romance

Mon, July 29, 2013 7:40pm EDT by 68 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Back Together

Lydia

Posted at 9:19 AM on July 30, 2013

Please my sweetheart RiRi do not go back cos i don’t want to see you hurt again, i will always support your decision of any man but not CB again

amy

Posted at 8:54 AM on July 30, 2013

I wish the best for her and about him, who cares…

John

Posted at 8:49 AM on July 30, 2013

Good for her if she really stays away from him.

brenda

Posted at 8:29 AM on July 30, 2013

@Dee, you need to keep you mouth closed about CB and who raised him? I’m sure you are not perfect. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that people make mistakes and have to deal with them in their own way in order to grow. How dare you disrespect someone’s mother. Who raised you for making a comment like this? Mind you manners missy. And this is coming from a Rihanna fan not a CB fan.

Susan

Posted at 7:19 AM on July 30, 2013

@Dee
Shut the hell up! And leave Mom J She did raised him well no one is perfect.

Milton A English V

Posted at 4:19 AM on July 30, 2013

Eventually, in God’s Time Rihanna will find the man she’s always wanted. God will continue to work on Chris for his sake. Everything will outcome the way God wants it.

Jazz

Posted at 1:30 AM on July 30, 2013

Chris let all his” so call friends ” fooled him to do Rihanna dirty! When in reality she was his only true friend! He’ll find out when the money runs out! He can’t even see that he’s buying friends! Wow smh

"X" factor

Posted at 1:10 AM on July 30, 2013

Wow people are so quick to hate and judge plus focus on other peoples love lives, are 2 talented YOUNG people who got into a relationship it didn’t work out. The reality is like it or not things don’t always work out you would know that if you concentrate in your own relationships and not on Ri and CB so much we all have relationships that don’t work its part of life! I hope they both find happiness with different people or each other it doesn’t matter

Dee

Posted at 12:31 AM on July 30, 2013

I hope this is the truth Chris Brown is straight TRASH! And his mother should be ashamed of him! Who raised him?

Ramzav245Riri,Kea,Cb team

Posted at 7:01 PM on July 30, 2013

@ Dee you sound really Dumbo and is a hater just shut your trash self up and your mother raised you in a shame to be so haterful in your misbeler life worry about your own life not his

tiffany

Posted at 12:18 AM on July 30, 2013

For More Juicy Gossip and Music On Rihanna Visit>>>>>>>> WWW>BADGALRIHANNA.COM

esse

Posted at 11:28 PM on July 29, 2013

I think this is true. I feel like she is not going back to him anymore…. I’m happy for her and cant wait to see her dating a new sexy guy!

Mondy Uk

Posted at 11:48 PM on July 29, 2013

@ Esse Co-sign I agree

xcbxctyrey

Posted at 11:26 PM on July 29, 2013

Unbelievable…… My friend Lucy has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~Mixëd Śingle.Ç /o/м ~~Here is the best, largest and most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share your life and love with friends online. it is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try.xccvncvn

Danny

Posted at 11:05 PM on July 29, 2013

I would rather wife a woman who is independent has her own money and says what she truly feels because if i want someone who says yes to me all the time and treats me like im a king only because behind all of that is the idea that she can get stuff out of me . I would choose an independent strong woman who would fight for me and I dont have to suspect needs me for anything financially and loves me even if its tough love some times. Because Tough love is very exciting.

Shay

Posted at 11:01 PM on July 29, 2013

Can everyone take a minute to PAUSE because lets face it Chris is not that great anyway. Hes a has been, who has no respect for women and has shown it so many times. He has no sense of gratefulness to the woman who forgave him and took him back publicly for which all she got was hate publicly. To add to it he cheated on her with 3 groupies. Besides that his music is not all that good and neither is his personality. Buying some charity events does not help when even Zimmerman is doing the same. If hes a better person lets seem him publicly apologize to Rihanna for all the drama he put her through for no reason.

Teresa

Posted at 10:57 PM on July 29, 2013

The reason Kae sticks around Chris is always going to be questionable considering that Chris funded her lifestyle and continues to fund it so why would she ever leave because no matter what happens as long as she stays and plays her position she will be taken care of. Thats may not be respectful but shes getting her money i guess.
As for Rihanna well she basically had no malice i think when she forgave him and truthfully tried to make it work with him . I think he introduced all the drama with the Love triangle nonsense and that basically damaged Rihanna reputation more than anything else. I guess as a woman she will need to carry that for as long as she remains in the public eye wether she likes it or not. Looking at the situation all Rihanna looked for was a 100 % committment, love, respect and honesty well thats what most people expect from a real God fearing relationship but Chris did not want to do that which was obvious. I can see clearly why she would try to back away from being near or around him because that would just hurt her more. Its hard when you give so much and then you are taken advantage of. Never mind one day Chris will learn probably karma has a sneaky way of getting to people till then let him and Kae enjoy thinking they are winning.

Hickory dd

Posted at 11:56 PM on July 29, 2013

And let all the stupid people who think Kae is the winner keep dreaming. Kae-stans are deluded supporting a brazen lazy a$$ who has no self-respect nor shame and who can’t hide her thirst. If you’re going to be thirsty at least be inconspicuously thirsty. Don’t make it so noticeable.

just yo real for you

Posted at 12:59 AM on July 30, 2013

Don’t make it so noticeable…like r..on never mind……lol

Sheila

Posted at 10:49 PM on July 29, 2013

As much as I don’t trust HL, I hope this is true! She does not need him and all his drama.

kayal123

Posted at 9:58 PM on July 29, 2013

I hope that she finds someone good for her, that loves her and cares about her. I hope that’s not Drake or her other exes…she has to except the fact that she broke up with them, because they didn’t work out.THE QUEEN HAS TO FIND A KING!!!

Demoiselle Raquelle

Posted at 9:42 PM on July 29, 2013

If its true, it’s good. I just want my Riri to be HAPPY… I love her so much! Whatever her decision may be, she got my support. People can give her advices, but she’s the only to make choices. It’s her life.

taylor

Posted at 8:59 PM on July 29, 2013

Like her but why the hell did she dye her hair that color?

liz

Posted at 8:53 PM on July 29, 2013

I am telling you that is the best decision ever…kudos Riri, even if you are in love with someone so much as long as there are trust issues among yourselves believe me that love is nothing, you will always be unhappy, so its better to let it go and move…like you said there was Ri before CB vice verse. wishing each side all the very best.

Anna

Posted at 8:45 PM on July 29, 2013

You’ll see, this is temporary just like every other time she said stuff like this.

Ramzav245 Riri,Cvb,tran team

Posted at 8:38 PM on July 29, 2013

and @ this point she ain’t thinking about him like that period, she seem him as a good cool friend that it is

Ramzav245 Riri,Cvb,tran team

Posted at 8:36 PM on July 29, 2013

I don’t blame her for that and great 4 her I hope she will find someone that will love her for who she is. I wish her the best.

nay nay

Posted at 8:10 PM on July 29, 2013

Rihanna has made a decision in her life that she have to live with, i wish her the best and i hope she realize that she is the best and dont let no one tell her different. i never said perfect i said she should love her self, when yoou live your self you wont settle but for the best. no one is perfect but you learn to help one another and deal with good and bad. not settling to be no one doormat. she is to pretty for that she is a queen and she have to belive that.

Hickory dd

Posted at 7:58 PM on July 29, 2013

You could cherish a person forever if the good memories outweigh the bad. But in this case I would say the bad outweigh the good. He did a lot of harm and emotional damage to riri. He wounded her physically and emotionally, not to mention all the heartbreak he has caused other girls like karrueche who deliberately won’t leave. Why??? We all know$$.
He broke Rihanna’s heart. I can’t believe he even loved her at some point in the relationship. I am glad she is not harboring bad feeling towards him. This will help her move on with her life and she doesn’t have to worry in the least about revenge. He will reap what he has sown in due season. And we will all testify it. ;)

Roger4555

Posted at 9:53 PM on July 29, 2013

I Don’t believe anyone from rihannas camp responded. But I think it is time for her and chris to move on from one another.

Tina

Posted at 7:27 AM on July 30, 2013

Heartbreaks? over and over. Physical abuse, emotional emotional emotional abuse….it is okay Riri you are not alone. Please you will get better soon, I promise. I have been there I know you will. Dont go back no matter what because, CB is really sick. Seriously he may not know it but he needs help. going back to him can only get hurt you. that is the only thing he knows how to do. He is a selfish egocentric player. CB when you break up and move to another relationship very quickly, it is always nice to keep it private at least for few days, just because you dont want the other person to suffer more it is not beeing weak. this is beeing nice and protecting someone you use to be with. regardless who that is. And pls stay away. you are trouble. Kae protect yourself. He is using you right now.

Tina

Posted at 7:43 AM on July 30, 2013

At this moment I don’t think Kae is after his money more than he is using her to make Riri jealous. Of course being in a love triangle with Riri one of the best female artist of all time is a win for Kae since she seems to want to become famous one day. Why not? She is never going to leave CB physically but I think she is out long time ago emotionally. Now she is just there for business. The person who is really hurt right now is Riri. Obviously CB seem to lack what we call empathy, he doesn’t have remorse neither a heart. Seriously he can only focus on his brain and being narcissistic and full of anger. Don’t look back Riri. Don’t take me wrong nothing personal, I use to understand CB but lately he confirm that he is who he is and 2009 was not an accident. And even wonder if it was the first time. Just wonder