Kelly Osbourne Shows Off Engagement Ring & Silver Mani

Mon, July 29, 2013 10:15am EDT by 7 Comments
Kelly Osbourne Engagement Ring
Courtesy of Instagram/Cosmopolitan Magazine

A new sparkly mani with a new sparkly ring! Kelly Osbourne choose a shiny, vibrant color for her latest mani that matched perfectly with her engagement ring! Which one was this ‘Fashion Police’ host trying to show off when uploading this picture?

“Loving my new manicure thank you #esnails,” Kelly Osbourne, 28, said along with a photo of her new mani. Not only did she flaunt her sparkly new nails, this bride-to-be also showed her followers a close up of her new engagement ring! Which one was she trying to show off more? Keep reading to see how you can get her look and find out details about her engagement!

Kelly Osbourne’s Engagement Ring — Shows It Off With Silver Mani

Kelly uploaded a photo on Instagram on July 20 to her followers showing off her vibrant new mani. We suggest that for this look, you use O.P.I Nail Polish in Solitaire. This color is vibrant and has a lot of sparkle! O.P.I is one of our favorite nail brands because their polish pops with every color and prevents your color from chipping. We suggest applying O.P.I Basecoat before the color and O.P.I Topcoat to finish off your look.

Kelly’s Engagement — Bride-To-Be

Her fabulous mani was a perfect touch to her luxurious engagement ring. Kelly confirmed her engagement with Matthew Mosshart on July 15! Her ring was designed to look just like her father Ozzy Osbourne‘s earring that he used to wear. She tells Hello! Magazine, “I used to hold my finger up to his ear when I was little and say, ‘I want a ring like that.’ Now I have one!” Kelly sure wasn’t shy for posting a close-up of her classy engagement ring shortly after when uploading the photo of her fab new manicure!

Let us know, HollywoodLifers — do you love Kelly’s sparkly mani and her engagement ring?

WATCH: Kelly Osbourne Reveals Miley Cyrus New Album Details At Met Ball

– Natasha Caminero

More Kelly Osbourne Beauty News:

1. Mani Monday: Kelly Osbourne’s Heart Nails At Kim Kardashian’s Shower
  2. Kelly Osbourne’s Weight Loss Secrets Revealed: How I Lost 70 Pounds
  3. Kelly Osbourne’s $250,000 Manicure: Get The Details

Pook

Posted at 5:36 PM on August 17, 2013

First, OPI Solitaire will NOT give you this look. This s a white based glitter polish. MANY MANY coats, probably at least 4, to get it opaque & glittery enough to look like this.

nina234

Posted at 9:09 PM on August 5, 2013

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Anna has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~MixedÇenter. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….) So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.cvsde

Michelle Burke (@Michell90584748)

Posted at 6:10 AM on August 6, 2013

my best friend’s mother makes $89 every hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for five months but last month her income was $13334 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site..>>w­w­w.B­a­r­2­9.ℂ­o­m

sylestcaliforniadreamer

Posted at 8:29 PM on July 31, 2013

kelly osborn your nails are soooo cutee were did you get them done

Ancesterel

Posted at 4:37 PM on July 30, 2013

what Tina responded I cant believe that a stay at home mom able to earn $6198 in 1 month on the internet. did you see this web site..www.blue78.com

I B

Posted at 4:31 PM on July 29, 2013

Best among d rest

abe

Posted at 10:36 AM on July 29, 2013

americans are gtting fooled like they were still kids: THIS ANOTHER FUN FAIR-ITEM!!