Katy Perry Texted Kristen Stewart To Deny Robert Pattinson Relationship

Mon, July 29, 2013 9:15pm EST by 245 Comments
Katy Perry Texted Kristen Stewart
FameFlyNet

Знакомства Альметьевск

Posted at 8:54 PM on August 5, 2013

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article. I
wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Loui

Posted at 3:58 PM on August 4, 2013

I hope Dior Homme fragrance is strong enough to mask the stench of Katy Perry’s Farting around Robert Pattinson

Rob is a fart pervert

Posted at 1:52 AM on August 4, 2013

KP is a serial farter and Rob is a farting pervert. They are made for each other. I’m sure JM is proud of her for not sleeping with Rob. The girl really needs to keep her mouth shut. Cause every time she opens her mouth, crap comes out.

Loui

Posted at 4:03 PM on August 4, 2013

They did sleep together, this story from her is just a smoke screen to save her career, why would she mention it if it didn’t happen, we are not THAT stupid

Ellenj55

Posted at 9:53 AM on August 2, 2013

I think she should have texted or better call Kristen. What she texted was not really nice. Who cares about her tits. What bothers me is she blabs to the press to make herself look like she’s a friend NOT! She had a cd coming out and she got bad press for interjecting herself into that relationship, even before the breakup. So she needed to make it look like she was just being a good friend. On top of that she knows Rob and Kristen don’t talk about their private life. I knew she was not with Rob because she is a media hound and blabs. I think he found out that his so called friend didnt keep what was going on with him and Kristen private. She can not be trusted as a friend. He has become something I never thought he was. I just loved him . But I’m reserved about him now. I don’t know what happened for sure. But I do know that Katy by her mouth has spilled certain details in which she had no right to do. She’s no friend.

Princess

Posted at 8:34 PM on August 2, 2013

Well you re right. She may not be the friend Rob thought she was. The woman has no secrets. She also revealed in the interview that she told Rob she was proud she never slept with him. This indirectly reveals that Rob had made advances at her. She’s got a big mouth. I feel so sorry for Rob cause he will in time know that there are no friends in Hollywood. Lets hope he doesn’t meet someone who will sell stories to reporters.

LUCIANA

Posted at 6:19 PM on August 1, 2013

ESSA KATTY PERRY , É UMA VADIA. TRAIDORA… AMIGA DA KRISTEN??? PARA A FUDER !! UMA FALSA AMIGA E AGORA PEDE DESCULPA. A KRISTEN NUNCA FOI CASADA, POR ISSO NUNCA ATRAISSUOU NINGUEM. ESSE ROBERT NÃO A MERECE. AGORA SÓ VAI ANDAR COM VADIAS